This is my cry for help folks. I’m teetering on the edge of throwing in the towel already, even though I’m barely four months in. It’s a pathetic and premature attitude to have, I know this. But I am having serious difficulty staying focused at the moment because nothing seems to be working. I’ll try to lay everything out.
(Ignore my PE statistics. Any gains reflected in those stats were temporary and would only last long enough to make me thing I gained. I also believe I measure inconsistently by pushing the ruler in too far. Trust me, I have not gained a millimeter.)
1. I’ve been going for about 4 months now.
2. I did the site newbie routine for 1 month. I saw great P.I.s from it but no early gains. I was under the impression that I should have seen some sign of a gain in that first month. I could be wrong about that, but it seems that most people do.
3. I intensified my routine because my P.I.s were so good. My EQ stayed the same (10) and all of my other P.I.s stayed positive. I still didn’t gain.
4. I tossed out stretching out of my routine because I never feel like I get a good stretch no matter the direction I go. Long duration stretches cause me pain. I also tried an ADS and hurt myself. My dick turtled up for an entire day.
5. I started doing jelq only. I started out slow and slowly intensified. I still had a complete deck of positive P.I.s to go along with the jelq only routine. I still experienced no gains.
6. I decided to tinker with erection levels. No matter which level I use or how hard I grip, nothing seems to produce negative P.I.s. I also absolutely refuse to gain.
7. I decided to test the parameters. For 5 days straight, I jelqed at a 90% erection level for 45-60 minutes a day gripping extremely hard and forcing a lot of blood in. My penis would turn bright red. At the end of 5 days, I didn’t have the slightest bit of pain or discomfort. My dick also sprung up with ease at an erection level of 10/10. No loss in morning wood or night wood. My measurements stayed identical too.
8. My BPFSL is the same as my BPEL. It doesn’t move after I jelq. It doesn’t change one iota after I stretch. In fact, it (like my BPEL) doesn’t change at all.
So, basically, nothing works. #7 bothers me more than anything. You would think that nonsense like that would cause some sort of change. It didn’t. I know I’m new and inexperienced at PE. But all of these things must mean something. I’m really in a desperate plea for help here.
Please don’t come back with comments like “Give it more time.” That’s not a good answer. I don’t buy the argument that some people gain extremely slowly. I should have seen something by now and nobody will be able to convince my otherwise. Nobody. Also, I don’t want to hear “you didn’t stick to a single routine long enough.” Again, this is a bogus answer and has no merit. Conceptually, I have been doing the same thing for 4 months. I should have seen some sort of results by now, despite my frequent jumps.
I don’t mean to sound like a prick, but that has been the kind of advice I have been given recently and it’s not good advice because it simply hasn’t helped me. It’s a cop out. It basically means you want to help me, but you don’t have a good answer to give.
Above all else, if someone can logically explain to me why #7 can happen, then I’ll instantly wire you $100,000.