Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Next step after 6 months of Newbie routine?

Next step after 6 months of Newbie routine?

Hey fellas, I’m nearing my 6 months of newbie status, and I think I’m ready for the next step. I know there’s a lot of different directions I can go in, but was wondering what some of the vets or even some recent non-newbies recommend. I’ve worked my self up to 15 minutes of stretching, and 400 jelqs (3on/1off/2on/1off). I’m going to start using my vac-extender, and I’ve really been wanting to pump, because I think that is the least “dangerous” out of the big 3 vet exercises (hanging, clamping, and pumping). But I really want to know what some of you guys think. Also, once I move onto non-manual exercises, should I still be doing my regular routine of 15 minutes stretching, and 400 jelqs? Thanks for any help!


8/26/08: FL: 3" FG: 3" BPEL: 5" EG: 4" 12/9/09: FL: ?? FG: ? BPEL: 6" EG: right under 4.25"

3/30/09: F:: ?? FG: ? BPEL: 6" EG: 4.25"

Goal: BPEL: 7" EG: 5.5"

My answer to your question would depend on whether you are still gaining from the Newbie routine.

If your answer is yes, then you shouldn’t think about changing your routine. Instead you should enjoy the gains while you’re still getting them.

If your answer is no, then by all means feel free to experiment with other exercises and routines.

Whatever techinque you do, you should always add some jelqs, IMO. And, as gjurob said, if it’s working don’t change - advanced exercises don’t necessarily mean better gains.

Side note: how do you know your stats on the 12/9/09?

gjurob, no it seems like gains have pretty much stopped.

marinera, damn I didn’t even notice, It’s supposed to be 1/9/09.

Seems like I’ve gained about 1/8” BPEL and 1/8” EG since then, so I think I need to shake things up.


8/26/08: FL: 3" FG: 3" BPEL: 5" EG: 4" 12/9/09: FL: ?? FG: ? BPEL: 6" EG: right under 4.25"

3/30/09: F:: ?? FG: ? BPEL: 6" EG: 4.25"

Goal: BPEL: 7" EG: 5.5"

Originally Posted by gjurob
My answer to your question would depend on whether you are still gaining from the Newbie routine.

If your answer is yes, then you shouldn’t think about changing your routine. Instead you should enjoy the gains while you’re still getting them.

If your answer is no, then by all means feel free to experiment with other exercises and routines.


EXACTLY!!!!!

The most common mistake here is to automatically move on when you no longer consider yourself a “newbie”. There are guys who got all the gains possible with just such a “newbie” routine.

Speaking to Big Gainer soon

Read this, and get rid of this notion that more “advanced” stuff is better.

Originally Posted by Wanting2grow
gjurob, no it seems like gains have pretty much stopped.

marinera, damn I didn’t even notice, It’s supposed to be 1/9/09.

Seems like I’ve gained about 1/8” BPEL and 1/8” EG since then, so I think I need to shake things up.

I would take a 2 week decon, then start again, but drop your volumn a bit and try a 2 on 1 off routine.

Whatever you were gaining with, is probably you general range of force and time. You can try increasing time a bit, then use periodic deconditioning time off. The other approach is to rotate back and forth from jelquing to just stretching. Like 6 weeks of each. Try to slowly increase time if needed, and never use more force than is needed to gain. The less force you use, the shorter the decon needed to get back on track.

Well, since gains stopped I figured it was time to mix it up or add something a bit more advanced. Damn a two week decon, I can’t imagine not doing PE for a full two weeks, and I’m afriad I’ll lose whatever gains I did get. I’ll take it at the end of this month, and in the middle of April start up again. If I don’t gain anything in a month after that can I be pretty much sure that I need to add/change something?


8/26/08: FL: 3" FG: 3" BPEL: 5" EG: 4" 12/9/09: FL: ?? FG: ? BPEL: 6" EG: right under 4.25"

3/30/09: F:: ?? FG: ? BPEL: 6" EG: 4.25"

Goal: BPEL: 7" EG: 5.5"

Originally Posted by Wanting2grow
Well, since gains stopped I figured it was time to mix it up or add something a bit more advanced. Damn a two week decon, I can’t imagine not doing PE for a full two weeks, and I’m afriad I’ll lose whatever gains I did get. I’ll take it at the end of this month, and in the middle of April start up again. If I don’t gain anything in a month after that can I be pretty much sure that I need to add/change something?

I think a general range that many guys who do moderate force PE, have done very well with is a 6 weeks on 1-2 weeks off schedule. What most find is that after the week or two, they begin to grow again. Its really hard for us to stop our PE for a week or two, mostly because we are sick and twisted individuals :) …but if you make steady gains from it, its well worth it. You might see a bit of shrinkage, but don’t panic, it comes right back PLUS more.

I suggest taking the 2 weeks off, then begin again with what was working best for you and see if you start to gain again. If that doesn’t jump start it, then try upping your time by 10%. That should do it, and if it doesn’t then get back to me (if you’d like) and we can work something out.

The thread I posted for you, the guy would just slowly and steadily increase time to keep gains going. I think if he had done the 6 on and 2 off decon cycle, he would have made better gains with far less daily time needed. OH YEAH, I think its good to take micro cycle decon breaks by taking 2-3 days off a week. I think for most guys, either take the weekend off or do one on and one off. Anyway, experiment with that, but first do the decon.

Will do! Thanks!


8/26/08: FL: 3" FG: 3" BPEL: 5" EG: 4" 12/9/09: FL: ?? FG: ? BPEL: 6" EG: right under 4.25"

3/30/09: F:: ?? FG: ? BPEL: 6" EG: 4.25"

Goal: BPEL: 7" EG: 5.5"

Wanting, can I ask what your NBPEL is now?

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Linear Newbie RoutineJ123Penis Enlargement Basics71011-20-2017 06:47 PM
The Newbie Routine is only a guideAcid JazzPenis Enlargement Basics1102-11-2015 10:58 PM
Tell us how much you gained with newbie routineTikalPenis Enlargement Basics3006-25-2009 06:20 AM
Questions about the newbie routinenyera_killenPenis Enlargement Basics1412-17-2007 05:43 PM
Should I start with the Newbie routinejunjungPenis Enlargement Basics712-11-2007 03:27 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 12:35 AM.