Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

NEWBIES: goals and polls.

NEWBIES: goals and polls.

Well, since I can only post in the n00bz section..

Where you at and what are your goals?
Let’s do this together! I’m quitting smoking and having the buddy system available really helped, so I suppose this could be the same thing. Positive feedback feeding blood to our dicks.. Or something..

Anywho, my stats:
Starting: (march 2007) bpel:7.0
Current: (may 2007) bpel: 7.5
Goal: bpel: 9.5

Think this is reasonable/doable?

Welcome to Thunders Place.

Long time goal may be a little bit on the wish side, but not impossible.
This may take a few years or more of PE, but it will take a lot of work and time on your part to get there.

Have fun.

Ed

Originally Posted by dreamscheme
Well, since I can only post in the n00bz section..

Where you at and what are your goals?
Let’s do this together! I’m quitting smoking and having the buddy system available really helped, so I suppose this could be the same thing. Positive feedback feeding blood to our dicks.. Or something..

Anywho, my stats:
Starting: (march 2007) bpel:7.0
Current: (may 2007) bpel: 7.5
Goal: bpel: 9.5

Think this is reasonable/doable?

Wow 0.5 inch in 3 months that’s a nice gain .. Wish I could gain that fast :(

Well I’m at 6.1 BPEL x 4.6 EG, and I’d love to get to 5 inches in girth. As for length, well any sort of gain which makes a noticable difference is fine. I suppose a nice 0.5” in length gain would do it. But let’s round it up to 7” BPEL. Though to be honest I’d just be happy with a bit over 6” NBPEL. So:

Started: 5.95”ish x 4.55ish
Now: 6.125” x 4.65
Goal: 6.7” x 5”
(BPEL x EG)


Starting size: (April 1 2007) 5.95" BPEL x 4.65" EG. | Progress Thread (plus pics)

Now: (August 20 2007) 6.6" BPEL x 4.81" EG. Half way towards my goal! | Current Stats

Short term goal: (3-4 months) 6.8" BPEL, 5.0" EG.. Long term goal (1+ yr): 7.5" BPEL, 5.5" EG.

Originally Posted by dreamscheme
Well, since I can only post in the n00bz section..

Where you at and what are your goals?
Let’s do this together! I’m quitting smoking and having the buddy system available really helped, so I suppose this could be the same thing. Positive feedback feeding blood to our dicks.. Or something..

Anywho, my stats:
Starting: (march 2007) bpel:7.0
Current: (may 2007) bpel: 7.5
Goal: bpel: 9.5

Think this is reasonable/doable?

Hi dreamscheme, from another APR2007 Newbie:
I don’t know how long you have been a lurker, or when you started PE, or if you are still on the Newbie Routine or a more advanced one. But, congrats are still due you on your .500” gain since March.
You didn’t say you hoped for your goal to happen, but your goal of 9.5 is a bit of a stretch for a short time goal, according to progress of other TP members. Some try but never reach it, even after years of work. But, who knows, you just might be the one that “WILL” be able to do it! I hope so and and wish you great gains! Don’t give up! Persistence, persistence, persistence!

Originally Posted by nick33
Well I’m at 6.1 BPEL x 4.6 EG, and I’d love to get to 5 inches in girth. As for length, well any sort of gain which makes a noticeable difference is fine. I suppose a nice 0.5” in length gain would do it. But let’s round it up to 7” BPEL. Though to be honest I’d just be happy with a bit over 6” NBPEL. So:

Started: 5.95”ish x 4.55ish
Now: 6.125” x 4.65
Goal: 6.7” x 5”
(BPEL x EG)

Heh nick, I think you hic-cupped and sent out a dupe. :chuckle:

Haha, well that’s embarrassing. So I did. I guess I belong in the newb section.


Starting size: (April 1 2007) 5.95" BPEL x 4.65" EG. | Progress Thread (plus pics)

Now: (August 20 2007) 6.6" BPEL x 4.81" EG. Half way towards my goal! | Current Stats

Short term goal: (3-4 months) 6.8" BPEL, 5.0" EG.. Long term goal (1+ yr): 7.5" BPEL, 5.5" EG.

Started 1/1/07 FSL = 6”, G = 5.5”
Now 5/4/07: FSL = 7”, G = 5.5”
Goal: FSL = 8.5” (which I hope equates to BPEL=8”), G = 6.25”

I expect the rate of newbie growth to slow down over the next few months, but I’m happy with what every I get.

Originally Posted by nick33
Haha, well that’s embarrassing. So I did. I guess I belong in the newb section.

Nah, never!

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 04:55 AM.