Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Newbie who needs some guidance

Newbie who needs some guidance

Hello everyone !

I recently just became a member here at thundersplace, and I have a/some question/s regarding PE.

The routine I am going to try out is the Linear routine for newbies.
NEW newbie + advanced routine

So, to the questions.

- If this works, and I actually get to the size I want, do I need to keep jelqing to keep it at that exact size, or can I stop when I’ve reached it?

Ill get back to you with more questions as they come!

Hope someone could answer! :)

After stopping, some people don’t lose anything while others lose a lot or even all that they’ve gained.

For that reason, most agree that some kind of mild maintenance routine is the best way to go. Or at least don’t quit cold turkey.


Start • 5.94''x4.92''

Now • 6.50''x4.96''

Goal • 7.00''x5.75''

UpTo7 has it right. I’d also search “Cementing gains” for more detailed info

How hard should I jelq then ? I’m really “scared” to jelq too hard you know. I know that the penis should be like 40-80% hard and stuff, but I just need to know how hard to do it. :L Hope you guys have a good answer for me^^

I forget where it is or who said it but your going to want a masturbation strength grip or a little stronger.

Happypill: everything you’ve ever wanted to know (and more) about jelqing :P

Jelq and Jelqing

you want it to hurt a little each jelq. thats the penis stretching.

Originally Posted by happypill

How hard should I jelq then ? I’m really “scared” to jelq too hard you know. I know that the penis should be like 40-80% hard and stuff, but I just need to know how hard to do it. :L Hope you guys have a good answer for me^^

When it comes to PE, some discomfort is okay, but pain is bad. Remember that for all exercises, not just jelqing or stretching.


Start • 5.94''x4.92''

Now • 6.50''x4.96''

Goal • 7.00''x5.75''

Originally Posted by thisiswierd

you want it to hurt a little each jelq. thats the penis stretching.

NO, you don't want it to “hurt”. Reiterating what UpTo7 said, “pain is bad”.

It’s probably a good thing that you’re intuitively scared to jelq too hard. That’s your body protecting itself. Go easy. Good luck.


:_pump: :donatecar

May I ask, what are your starting stats?


|||||Start: 14cm NBPEL|||||Now: 17,5cm NBPEL|||||Goal: 20cm NBPEL||||

But we're never gonna survive, unless we get a little crazy.

Kjdeet:

I don’t really know all the short terms for them, but Ill try to explain.

Length pressed towards “the bone” is about 15cm (5.9). Length not pressed is about 13cm (5.1).
Girth is about 12cm (4.7).

My first goal is to get to 6-6.5 in length I think. Girth is not just as important right now, but of course I want more of that too :P

My final goal is to get somewhere around 7.5 inch in total length, and 5.5-6 in total girth. I don’t want it huge HUGE.just want it to be big, but not too big, you know.

I have some more questions.
-I keep getting an erection each time I try to jelq, so I probably jelq 2-3 jelqs before I need to stop. Is there any way to keep it a bit more flaccid ? Sorry if that may have been a stupid question, hehe.

-I’m not very good with knowing how many % is 50-80%. Is there anyway to tell maybe ?

Kjdeet how long have you been jelqing? Because that’s what I would suppose you have been doing, right? How long did it take to get to you current stats ?

Originally Posted by happypill
Kjdeet:

I don’t really know all the short terms for them, but Ill try to explain.

Length pressed towards “the bone” is about 15cm (5.9). Length not pressed is about 13cm (5.1).
Girth is about 12cm (4.7).

My first goal is to get to 6-6.5 in length I think. Girth is not just as important right now, but of course I want more of that too :P

My final goal is to get somewhere around 7.5 inch in total length, and 5.5-6 in total girth. I don’t want it huge HUGE.just want it to be big, but not too big, you know.

I have some more questions.
-I keep getting an erection each time I try to jelq, so I probably jelq 2-3 jelqs before I need to stop. Is there any way to keep it a bit more flaccid ? Sorry if that may have been a stupid question, hehe.

-I’m not very good with knowing how many % is 50-80%. Is there anyway to tell maybe ?

Kjdeet how long have you been jelqing? Because that’s what I would suppose you have been doing, right? How long did it take to get to you current stats ?

I had many routines and I started april 2011.

I can’t exactly remember how long I did these routines

1st routine: 300 jelqing everyday but not the weekends.
2nd routine: newbie routine with 300 jelqing and no kegels, 2 days on 1 off.
3rd routine: 20 minutes of stretching 2 days on and 1 off.

And lately I’ve been doing V-stretches and jelqs.

As long as your gaining with your current routine, don’t change a thing. And don’t overtrain, it fucking sucks when that happens! :D

“Length pressed towards “the bone” is about 15cm (5.9). Length not pressed is about 13cm (5.1).
Girth is about 12cm (4.7).” These are BPEL= bone pressed erect lenght and NBPEL= Not bone pressed erect lenght.


|||||Start: 14cm NBPEL|||||Now: 17,5cm NBPEL|||||Goal: 20cm NBPEL||||

But we're never gonna survive, unless we get a little crazy.

“I have some more questions.
-I keep getting an erection each time I try to jelq, so I probably jelq 2-3 jelqs before I need to stop. Is there any way to keep it a bit more flaccid ? Sorry if that may have been a stupid question, hehe.”

What I do is make sure I keep my PC muscles (the muscles that stop your urination flow) relaxed and I think of something else to distract away from the sensation. Focus on breathing or recite something you have memorized, like a song or creed. I just relax and think about other things. If I feel my erection level is too high, I stop for a few seconds and relax, let it settle then start again. Or if it’s not erect enough, I focus on the porn I usually have on in the background in case I need some stimulation and do a couple quick PC flexes to increase the blood flow.

Kjdeet - Good gain for you then ey! Gz on that.

Thx for the help with the short terms.

I’m thinking about doing this routine: 1 on 1 off - 20 jelqs each workout. Add 10 per week or something, and see if that works out. Hope that isn’t less than whats needed.

Is it ok to do like 1-3 jelqs “per boner” ? ^^ I get erections really easy, so that’s what Ill have to do I guess. Just hope it will get easier with time, hehe.

You did the original newbie routine, right? Not this one I’m using ?

SuperBad_Man - Thx for the tip, ill try it out! How is your workout going? Are you using the same routine as me or a different one?

Originally Posted by happypill
Kjdeet - Good gain for you then ey! Gz on that.

Thx for the help with the short terms.

I’m thinking about doing this routine: 1 on 1 off - 20 jelqs each workout. Add 10 per week or something, and see if that works out. Hope that isn’t less than whats needed.

Is it ok to do like 1-3 jelqs “per boner” ? ^^ I get erections really easy, so that’s what Ill have to do I guess. Just hope it will get easier with time, hehe.

You did the original newbie routine, right? Not this one I’m using ?

SuperBad_Man - Thx for the tip, ill try it out! How is your workout going? Are you using the same routine as me or a different one?

Yes, I did the original one with little modifications.
I had the same problem when I started, I got too erect. But when I did more and more it wasn’t a problem anymore.
Do jelqing but don’t jelq when too erect, mmkay? :D


|||||Start: 14cm NBPEL|||||Now: 17,5cm NBPEL|||||Goal: 20cm NBPEL||||

But we're never gonna survive, unless we get a little crazy.


Last edited by Kjdeet : 03-05-2012 at .
Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
START HERE -----> NEWBIE ROUTINE <----- Important Newbie InfoThunderSSPenis Enlargement Basics52111-28-2017 02:14 PM
The Newbie Routine should be reconsidered?Dark BlightPenis Enlargement4706-17-2008 04:34 PM
Linear newbie routinerock900Penis Enlargement Basics603-07-2008 10:06 PM
About newbie routine.french_guyPenis Enlargement Basics1701-31-2006 10:14 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 01:17 PM.