Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Newbie Sort Of PE Really Works

Newbie Sort Of PE Really Works

Ok.So I have been a member of this site for several years now and have not posted anything since joining. My reason for not posting is that I started doing PE but not really several times over the last couple of years but didn’t stay with it longer than a couple of weeks because I’m married have 3 kids and had a busy schedule and didn’t have enough privacy to really have any consistency with my routine. I also was hiding it from my wife because I didn’t want her to think I was a freaking weirdo. That alone was enough to kill my routine.

About a month ago I decided to tell my wife that I was going to start these “Exercises” but I wasn’t sure what her reaction was going to be. I was relieved when she said I don’t care about length baby I want girth! LOL. I know she is a size queen because I’m a perv who has bought very big toys over the years and know that she has enjoyed them even though she initially thought what the heck is that when she seen them. I could always tell though that while she liked the feeling of the toys she almost always wanted me inside of her instead of the toys but after using those things on her I could barely feel the sides of her which made me a little self conscious. ”

I started PE with measurements of 5.8” Erect Length and 4.7” Erect Girth. Smaller side of the average penis. I have only been doing it for about a month and have gone up to 6” Erect Length and 5” Erect Girth. I actually feel her much tighter with the little extra girth that I have gotten so quickly. It’s kind of amazing to me. My goal is to get about 7” Erect Length with a 6” Erect girth.

I think one of the mistakes I made in my early attempts with PE were that I would over-train. I thought I had to squeeze the crap outta my dick to get it to grow causing it to be sore and therefore making me not want to do it consistently. I guess I did a poor job of reading the forums or back then there was just not as much info on overdoing it or something. I have since learned that “Less is more for me” so I have started doing the newbie routine at about 70-75% of what the newbie routine suggests. With me already seeing results this quick and since my cock doesn’t hurt any more from over training.I can’t tell you how good I feel knowing that I will one day soon have a cock that most guys would be envious of and that most women would love to have.

Final notes I seem to have an easier time with girth than I do with length. Maybe I’m just not doing the stretches the right way but jelqs really seem to fatten my cock pretty good. I just wanted to let other newbies know that if it works for me.I’m pretty sure it will work for everyone.

That’s awesome! Congratulations on your gains! What does your routine consist of?

Originally Posted by regicide6
I started PE with measurements of 5.8” Erect Length and 4.7” Erect Girth…

My goal is to get about 7” Erect Length with a 6” Erect girth.

Very realistic goals. That much of an increase in girth might not be realistic for some guys but it sounds like girth is your friend.


Running a Massive Co-Front.

Great job doing your homework and reading as much as you can find here! There is just so much good information and a lot of people don’t spend the time to dig through it all. Consistency and knowing your limits are two of the key things that will lead to success. Everyone is different and no one can tell you how much is to much *for you*. Best of luck with your goal and I hope your wife enjoys the new you!


My journey .... My pics

Start BPEL 6.50" x MSEG 5.00"

Now BPEL 7.625" x MSEG 5.25"

Good first post! Welcome and congrats on the gains.


:_pump: :donatecar

Awesome gains. I’d also be interested in what routine has worked for you.

Man I LOVE reading stuff like that.

Congratulations and keep up the good work!


Starting (10 / 2006): 5.8~BPEL, 5~BG ----> Current: 7.6 BPEL, 5.6 BG ----> Goal: Pringles Can

Originally Posted by regicide6
Ok.So I have been a member of this site for several years now and have not posted anything since joining. My reason for not posting is that I started doing PE but not really several times over the last couple of years but didn’t stay with it longer than a couple of weeks because I’m married have 3 kids and had a busy schedule and didn’t have enough privacy to really have any consistency with my routine. I also was hiding it from my wife because I didn’t want her to think I was a freaking weirdo. That alone was enough to kill my routine.

About a month ago I decided to tell my wife that I was going to start these “Exercises” but I wasn’t sure what her reaction was going to be. I was relieved when she said I don’t care about length baby I want girth! LOL. I know she is a size queen because I’m a perv who has bought very big toys over the years and know that she has enjoyed them even though she initially thought what the heck is that when she seen them. I could always tell though that while she liked the feeling of the toys she almost always wanted me inside of her instead of the toys but after using those things on her I could barely feel the sides of her which made me a little self conscious. ”

I started PE with measurements of 5.8” Erect Length and 4.7” Erect Girth. Smaller side of the average penis. I have only been doing it for about a month and have gone up to 6” Erect Length and 5” Erect Girth. I actually feel her much tighter with the little extra girth that I have gotten so quickly. It’s kind of amazing to me. My goal is to get about 7” Erect Length with a 6” Erect girth.

I think one of the mistakes I made in my early attempts with PE were that I would over-train. I thought I had to squeeze the crap outta my dick to get it to grow causing it to be sore and therefore making me not want to do it consistently. I guess I did a poor job of reading the forums or back then there was just not as much info on overdoing it or something. I have since learned that “Less is more for me” so I have started doing the newbie routine at about 70-75% of what the newbie routine suggests. With me already seeing results this quick and since my cock doesn’t hurt any more from over training.I can’t tell you how good I feel knowing that I will one day soon have a cock that most guys would be envious of and that most women would love to have.

Final notes I seem to have an easier time with girth than I do with length. Maybe I’m just not doing the stretches the right way but jelqs really seem to fatten my cock pretty good. I just wanted to let other newbies know that if it works for me.I’m pretty sure it will work for everyone.

regicide6:

That seemingly small increase in girth is a lot more significant than you might think.

For the purposes of calculation, we’ll assume that the penis is a cylinder. It’s a useful approximation.

The cross section of a cylinder of 4.7 inches is 1.77 square inches:
Circumference = pi * d, so a 4.7 inch circumference means 1.5 inch diameter, or 0.75 inch radius.
Area = pi r squared, so 0.75 * 0.75 * 3.14156 = 1.77

Now, let’s do the same calculation with your new size of 5.0 inches girth.
That translates to a diameter of 1.59 inches, or a radius of 0.795 inches.

That’s just an increase of a tenth of an inch. How much difference could that make?

That translates into a cross section of 1.99 inches, which is 12 percent larger in cross section. Not bad, eh?


For Lampwick, becoming hung like a donkey was the result of a total commitment.

Your situation sounds very similar to mine.

I have read this site for years only recently joined.Wife, kids and a busy work schedule has made it very diffcult to maintain any consistent routine. Work schedule changed and now I work from home everyday which makes it much easier.

I also seem to gain girth easier then length, go figure

Originally Posted by absolute_zer0
That’s awesome! Congratulations on your gains! What does your routine consist of?

I just follow the plain old newbie routine that is suggested on here. The only difference is that I don’t do as many of the stretches because I haven’t fully gotten to the point where it doesn’t hurt after I do them. I do the warm up jelq warm down as suggested. I figure I just need to listen to my penis and try different techniques with my stretches so that it doesn’t feel painful the next day. I seem to be putting too much pressure on the “nerves” at the bottom of my penis. I’m sure I will figure it out.

Originally Posted by iamaru
Very realistic goals. That much of an increase in girth might not be realistic for some guys but it sounds like girth is your friend.

Well as of right now I believe!

Originally Posted by Corvo
Awesome gains. I’d also be interested in what routine has worked for you.

I just use this the recommended newbie routine.
Newbie Penis Enlargement Routine

Originally Posted by Lampwick
Regicide6:

That seemingly small increase in girth is a lot more significant than you might think.

For the purposes of calculation, we’ll assume that the penis is a cylinder. It’s a useful approximation.

The cross section of a cylinder of 4.7 inches is 1.77 square inches:
Circumference = pi * d, so a 4.7 inch circumference means 1.5 inch diameter, or 0.75 inch radius.
Area = pi r squared, so 0.75 * 0.75 * 3.14156 = 1.77

Now, let’s do the same calculation with your new size of 5.0 inches girth.
That translates to a diameter of 1.59 inches, or a radius of 0.795 inches.

That’s just an increase of a tenth of an inch. How much difference could that make?

That translates into a cross section of 1.99 inches, which is 12 percent larger in cross section. Not bad, eh?

Very impressive! Thank you for the extra motivation.

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
My newbie gains and the dual PE theorycervixhunterPenis Enlargement Basics1807-15-2009 03:32 PM
Gf finally admitted that pe works :tickticktickerPenis Enlargement5601-09-2007 02:59 AM
Get Excited PE WorksfatheadPenis Enlargement Basics709-24-2006 01:41 PM
You want to see proof that PE works? My 5 month newbie routine!10inchEgoPenis Enlargement608-16-2005 05:20 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 06:24 AM.