Newbie routine with some questions
1st of all I’m really sorry for my English
I m kindly asking if this kind of routine could have some positive effect on growth/EQ.
I know it is ultra soft routine but I m really frightened by some injuries, and I definitely don’t want to over haste anything.
Atm I’m 6.1/4” 4.3/4” and I would love to slightly increase grid
Routine should be in this cycles: 1 day Workout, 2 day pause, 2 day workout 1 day pause
- Do 5 minutes warm up before and after workout and massage after
- Jelqing: First 2 weeks Start from 10 jelqs.
2nd week 20 jelqs.
Kegels -1st 2 weeks 50, after 100
NO Stretching at all
So I’m searching answers to this questions:
1. Will I gain any benefits from this routine in growth/EQ?
2. This may sound stupid but I could not find answer anywhere, are gains from PE permanent?
3. I just want to add some Grid (my ultimate goal is 1/2”) so can I use jelq squeze ? Or is wet/dry jelq better for newbie?
4. I want to use “breaks” in my routine instead of adding jelqs, so will break help enought?
5. Any volunteer as a supervisor if more questions appear?