Hello all! I’ve been lurking around in Thunder’s Place for a while and finally decided to make an account to ask some questions.
I’ve tried to read most newbie threads so please bear with me if something I ask has been answered before somewhere, my Search-Fu is weak.
1. I just started with the newbie routine a couple of days ago. I’m sitting right now at 6.25 Length and 5 Girth. I realize that everyone has different gain rates, but I was wondering what are some reasonable expectations to have for mid-december if I stick with the newbie routine 2on/1off?
2. I work out and was also wondering if targeting big muscle groups for maximum testosterone release (I.e. Deadlifts and Squats) would affect my gain rate?
3. VEINS! My penis is already pretty vascular. I’ve read that PE will increase the veins’ size, will the increment be as big if the penis already has big veins? (I’d hate to have an Arnold Schwarzenegger in my pants LOL!)
4. My biggest worry about doing PE is that the increased size might decrease my erection strength, is this likely?
5. What’s a recommended size for women? I know this is a tough question and there’s no easy answer. The reason why I ask this, and the reason why I’ve been looking into PE, is because I’ve been having insecurity issues with my GF lately. She has never complained (nor complimented) about my penis, but I do notice that when we have sex my penis slides in and out without too much pressure/friction. Heck, sometimes I try it even without much warm up just to see if she’d feel a little pain and nothing, I haven’t been able to sense anything. What worries me the most is that she isn’t exactly a “pro” nor big, she’s 18, petite and 5’4. I’m starting to think she isn’t feeling “filled” if you know what I mean. I know I should probably be asking this thing to her instead of in a public forum, but our relationship isn’t quite in that intimacy level yet for me to ask her what she thinks of my penis size and whether I should do PE or not. I hope you can understand where I coming from.
Any input will be highly appreciated!
Last edited by Nskrd : 09-18-2007 at .