Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Newbie period over. whats next

Newbie period over. whats next

Hi guys

Just finished my first 2 months of PE, its been great. I have been very disciplined and is eager to go advanced. I think I have gained about 0,1-0,2 in girth. I have ordered a bathmate and some clamps (sea clamp medium, ok?)
I want to incorporate both clamping an pumping in my routine, but don’t want to overdo it either. Is there anybody that can guide me a bit to a good routine? What about on days, and rest days?

Thanks from dogbone


I`m on the verge of something bigger

Bet you didn’t know about this thread; stop in and say hei. The Scandinavian Thread


Running a Massive Co-Front.

Originally Posted by iamaru
Bet you didn’t know about this thread; stop in and say hei. The Scandinavian Thread

Thanks iamaru. I Have been looking in to this thread some times. But haven’t posted anything there. I guess if I want many answers, better put them out in the open:)

But back to my routine, what about combining newbie routine with clamping first day then with pumping the next day, 3 day on, on day of?


I`m on the verge of something bigger

Have you made any gains from the newbie routine?


Starting Measurements 03/03/2012: BPEL: 7.30" MSEG: 5.100"

Previous Measurement 11/19/2012: BPEL: 7.90" MSEG: 5.250"

Current Measurements 01/08/2013: BPEL: 8.0" MSEG: 5.250"

Goal: BPEL: 8.25" MSEG: 6.250" <-- Just a bit above the magic | How I'm getting there --> Routine and progress with pics

Who said the ‘newbie period’ is over after 2 months?

There is some misunderstanding that seems near impossible to correct; ‘advanced techniques’ aren’t techinques that are per se more effective; they are just more tricky, so dangerous, so shouldn’t be attempted by inexperienced people; but as far as gains, there is no guarantee that ‘advanced techniques’ will give better results than manual techniques. So, if something is working, don’t change for a supposed ‘better’ that could be just a chimere.

Originally Posted by marinera
Who said the ‘newbie period’ is over after 2 months?

There is some misunderstanding that seems near impossible to correct; ‘advanced techniques’ aren’t techinques that are per se more effective; they are just more tricky, so dangerous, so shouldn’t be attempted by inexperienced people; but as far as gains, there is no guarantee that ‘advanced techniques’ will give better results than manual techniques. So, if something is working, don’t change for a supposed ‘better’ that could be just a chimere.

I thought that when starting slow, like with the newbie routine you prepare the penis to be worked with more often and harder with for more gains. When bodybuiliding you always need to push it further or you will stagnate. I’m highly motivated and want to get the most out of it..
So do most of you still do 2days on, and one day of?


I`m on the verge of something bigger

I did the newbie routine for 6 months and I was still gaining. I still kick myself for moving off to a different routine, even then. So, I think the moral of the story is if you’re still gaining, don’t change a thing. I honestly think adding clamping or pumping at two months in will do more harm then good. Get everything you can out of the newbie routine and do it until you actually stop gaining from it.

I wish there was some way to convey that the newbie routine is not just some mandatory, do the bare minimum so you can move on, type of routine. It’s a solid combination of simple, safe, free exercises that often produce fantastic results.

Originally Posted by Illivan
I did the newbie routine for 6 months and I was still gaining. I still kick myself for moving off to a different routine, even then. So, I think the moral of the story is if you’re still gaining, don’t change a thing. I honestly think adding clamping or pumping at two months in will do more harm then good. Get everything you can out of the newbie routine and do it until you actually stop gaining from it.

I wish there was some way to convey that the newbie routine is not just some mandatory, do the bare minimum so you can move on, type of routine. It’s a solid combination of simple, safe, free exercises that often produce fantastic results.

If the new routine doesn’t work, can’t you don’t just go back to the old routine and expect the same gains?


I`m on the verge of something bigger

Originally Posted by Illivan
I did the newbie routine for 6 months and I was still gaining. I still kick myself for moving off to a different routine, even then. So, I think the moral of the story is if you’re still gaining, don’t change a thing. I honestly think adding clamping or pumping at two months in will do more harm then good. Get everything you can out of the newbie routine and do it until you actually stop gaining from it.

I wish there was some way to convey that the newbie routine is not just some mandatory, do the bare minimum so you can move on, type of routine. It’s a solid combination of simple, safe, free exercises that often produce fantastic results.

Great advice.I plan on doing just that.

Originally Posted by DGA2010
Great advice.I plan on doing just that.

Excellent :)

Originally Posted by mrdog
If the new routine doesn’t work, can’t you don’t just go back to the old routine and expect the same gains?

Not necessarily. Doing advanced routines and especially doing them incorrectly or too early could slow or halt your gains, strengthen areas you’re trying to deform/enlarge - preventing any more easy quick gains or, at worst, injure you.

Originally Posted by Illivan
Excellent :)

Not necessarily. Doing advanced routines and especially doing them incorrectly or too early could slow or halt your gains, strengthen areas you’re trying to deform/enlarge - preventing any more easy quick gains or, at worst, injure you.

To be honest I don’t see the logic in this. If your jelqing, clamping or pumping its basically the same thing. So why should one of the exercises magically ruin for the other if you choose to change methods from time to time.


I`m on the verge of something bigger

Then do whatever you want? If you’ve already bought all the equipment and have made up your mind already, then do it? It is entirely your decision of what you do, what you’re getting here is a lot of advice from people that have been at this a lot longer than either you or me. How you choose to incorporate that advice is yours.

What you probably will not get is anyone’s recommendation that it’s a good idea. But that is not a prerequisite to do what you feel is correct. And no, clamping is most certainly not the same thing as jelqing. It comes with a lot of risks and can be a particularly dangerous exercise, especially for beginners, it deals with potentially high amounts of internal pressure. Doing a jelq “wrong” at worst will probably just produce no gains. Clamping “wrong” can seriously mess up your dick.

Either way, good luck. There are no guarantees that it’s good or bad necessarily, we’re just offering advice based on our own experiences.


Last edited by Illivan : 10-18-2012 at .
Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
START HERE -----> NEWBIE ROUTINE <----- Important Newbie InfoThunderSSPenis Enlargement Basics52111-28-2017 02:14 PM
The Newbie Routine should be reconsidered?Dark BlightPenis Enlargement4706-17-2008 04:34 PM
Linear newbie routinerock900Penis Enlargement Basics603-07-2008 10:06 PM
Pumping after Newbie Routine Period and this stuff seems to workgottagolargerPenis Enlargement Basics201-11-2008 02:20 PM
Should I start with the Newbie routinejunjungPenis Enlargement Basics712-11-2007 03:27 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 10:39 AM.