Newbie needs help
Hello to everyone who may be reading this, as you can tell by the title I’m a newbie and I made this thread in hopes of getting information to help me with my soon to be PE exercise journey. I practically don’t know any PE exercises besides Stretches and Jelqs. I’ve never used an extender, pump, or a Phallosan Forte (can’t really afford any at the moment either). This is also my first thread/post that I’ve ever done on a forum in general so I’m looking forward to see how it’ll respond in the community :)
A little background about me: I’m 18 years old, I eat well, been working out for about 4 years (2-4 days a week), very happy and confident in myself but the size of my penis counteracts this feeling.
So to all the veterans, and or anyone really! I’ve got a few questions that need answering, and I’m also looking for your opinions on certain things (FAQ section didn’t help, maybe I’m just a potato at searching for them though).
- After all your experience with PE exercise’s, is there anything you would add to the newbie exercise to increase its impact and conditioning to a penis.
- What exercises worked best for you, and how long have you done it for?
- Should I invest on a pump, extender and or the Phallosan Forte once my penis is conditioned enough for it?
- Do I need to stand up for PE exercise?
- Is it possible to gain 2 inches in length with just manual exercises?
- My goal is to get to 7” length in 4 years, is that a realistic goal?
- Since I’m 18, will the elasticity of my skin make it more difficult to get gains?
- Any tips and tricks that I should be aware of to help me with gains?
- I get erections very easily, can I still do PE exercises with an erection? If not how can I keep a 50%-75% erection without it going to a full erection?
That is all the questions I have for now hope to hear from any of you soon :)
If you need motivation or just want to chat, message me and I’ll answer as soon as I can.
If there are any threads that you think I would benefit from, let me know.
Feel free to ask your own questions as well in this thread, I’m sure someone will be able to answer it.