Newbie here, seeking clarification, any help is appreciated
I am new to this forum, started PE about 3 weeks ago, did it like 2 times, The newbie routine. Initially I think I went a bit hard on the exercises and felt bad soreness all over. It almost felt like a nerve pain. I immediately stopped until the pain subsided completely and have just started 2 days back.
An important thing I realised was the reason I was too hard on myself was because I was lacking self confidence in myself and felt less of a man when I found I had doubts of being able to have sex. So much so that I wanted to see instant results like having a long and thick penis. I am currently at 4.5” length and 5 on girth. After my bad soreness, I decided that probably the first step is to just accept myself completely for who I am, which also meant accept my current size of my penis for what it is before even aspiring for longer and thicker size.
So I decided to take things really slow and in the process decided I am going to enjoy the PE process rather than treat it like a drill. So it’s been only 2 days, been following the newbie routine exactly and been gentle on myself. Maybe it’s too early, but I wanted to seek some advise on a few observations I am noticing after my PE.
1. Light soreness is there, however I find my morning wood has diminished. Is this expected?
2. Since I have been having porn induced erectile dysfunction, is it ok for me to do PE exercises and notice that my EQ quality is low because of that? I feel maybe I need to give it a lot of time. Can anyone clarify this please?
3. I am uncircumcised, so when I do the stretches, I roll back my skin over the head, which is very sensitive, I grip just below the head and do the stretches. Thing is sometimes my skin just rolls back over the head when I notice my erection looses during the grip.. Is this ok? Since the head is very sensitive, after the exercises, I feel soreness around the head, is this normal?
4. When I do the wet jelqing, I generally again roll the skin over the head, however I notice I have around 60% erection, and continue doing a milking motion with an ok grip.. I apply light pressure till I reach the head and then continue.. My doubt is after this exercise I thought my penis should be erect, however I find I loose erection quickly.. Is this expected?
5. Is edging without porn recommended for improving erection quality, I do this after a full newbie routine but wanted your advise as well.
Would appreciate any advise on the above points.
Thanks in advance,