Newbie - Hello all
I just happened upon this site while trolling the net and I must say I’m really surprised that penis enlargement is actually possible. I’m really looking forward to starting my PE program. I’m 20, and I haven’t measured myself since I was 16, but I’m probably average or slightly below average (I think, maybe I’m on the small side.. Or maybe not), yet.. Like most men I wished I had a bigger dick because my girlfriends have always mentioned that they liked bigger dicks. I’ve generally dated very experienced women, so I believe them.
I’m a little below average height about 5’9/5’8 with a smallish frame. I weigh 145 lbs, so it’s not like my dick is disproportionate to my body or anything. It’d just be nicer to not have my girlfriends thinking so fondly of the men they used to see and instead enjoy me.
Anyway, you all know the deal. I’ve got some low-dick-esteem and I wanna deal with it. I just wanted to introduce myself formally on the board so I’m not really a lurker.
I had a few questions too:
- Where’s a list of definitions? I don’t know what LOT or all of this measurement acronyms stand for. Could someone explain these or tell me where it is under the newbie section? I haven’t been able to find it via search.
- I’m planning on warming/Jelqing/Stretching/warming for two months before I try anything else, basically the newbie routine.
- How do I stay safe? How much pain is OK?
- Should I wait on hanging/anything requiring a purchase from the hardware store for after the first two months?
- I’m a little worried that I won’t jelq properly. I’ll follow the videos exactly, but I’m not entirely sure what it means to be 80% erect. Is that 80% of total massive hard-on or 80% of not-bendable erections?
I think that’s enough questions for now. I really appreciate all of the detailed posts. This community seems to be very dedicated and intelligent and I look forward to contributing to it in the future.