Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Newbie curious when to begin clamping

12

Newbie curious when to begin clamping

Hello,

I’m somewhat new to actually doing PE and I’m planning on doing PE. I plan on doing the newbie routine from this site and would like to progress onto clamping. The reason behind me wanting to move onto clamping is from a close family member suggesting I do as it provides good thickness. What are your thoughts on this?

Thank you.

Do the newbie routine first and then do other advance exercises to condition your penis to handle the stress of a clamp.

I’d say it would be safe if you clam after like 6 months of experience under your belt with PE.

Hey I’m kinda afraid of clamping and I have never tried it.


Started:BPEL=5.0" x MEG=4.6 .(actually I was between 4.9 and 5 so I went with 5)

Now:BPEL= 6.3 x MEG=4.8 .. :) Final goal = 7.0 BPEL x 5.2 MEG.

Go watch=There are video's on how to do the exercises here!!!!!!!!

Hello curiouslurker and welcome to Thunder’s Place! :D

As alivegeta advised you above. First start with the Newbie Routine and condition your penis. Take it slow and learn as much as you can about each exercise before you start.

The Newbie Routine will not only condition your penis, but will also give you gains. It is good enough that you may not even need to change it for a long time. And when it stops working, you can easily tweak it to trigger those gains back again.

Clamping is very advanced. Which does not mean advanced gains, but requires more experience, knowing how your penis responds to the exercises, when to stop and why, how everything works. More advanced is more risky.

That being said, it does not mean that you should not do advanced exercises, but just be careful and don’t jump on them right away. For clamping, I would say you need at least six months of PE experience before you consider it. And there are many things you can do before you decide to do an exercise as advanced as clamping.

The threads below are a good place to start.
START HERE ——-> NEWBIE ROUTINE <——- Important Newbie Info

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to help growth!

Originally Posted by MrB8
Hello curiouslurker and welcome to Thunder’s Place! :D

As alivegeta advised you above. First start with the Newbie Routine and condition your penis. Take it slow and learn as much as you can about each exercise before you start.

The Newbie Routine will not only condition your penis, but will also give you gains. It is good enough that you may not even need to change it for a long time. And when it stops working, you can easily tweak it to trigger those gains back again.

Clamping is very advanced. Which does not mean advanced gains, but requires more experience, knowing how your penis responds to the exercises, when to stop and why, how everything works. More advanced is more risky.

That being said, it does not mean that you should not do advanced exercises, but just be careful and don’t jump on them right away. For clamping, I would say you need at least six months of PE experience before you consider it. And there are many things you can do before you decide to do an exercise as advanced as clamping.

The threads below are a good place to start.
START HERE ——-> NEWBIE ROUTINE <——- Important Newbie Info

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to help growth!

Thanks for posting all the link’s for him I was walking to my class as I wrote that .


Started:BPEL=5.0" x MEG=4.6 .(actually I was between 4.9 and 5 so I went with 5)

Now:BPEL= 6.3 x MEG=4.8 .. :) Final goal = 7.0 BPEL x 5.2 MEG.

Go watch=There are video's on how to do the exercises here!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by MrB8
“…”

Originally Posted by alivegeta
“…”

I’m with MrB8 and alivegeta posts.

Clamping is very advanced. In my case, even with 6 months on the belt, overtrained my dick with clamping (1 set of 10 minutes, 2 ON-1 OFF). After that had to rest for a while a start all over again. What happened to me do not necessary might happens with you, just saying to be careful.

Good day.

Originally Posted by alivegeta
Thanks for posting all the link’s for him I was walking to my class as I wrote that .

Glad to be of help. :D
Thanks!

Originally Posted by alivegeta
Do the newbie routine first and then do other advance exercises to condition your penis to handle the stress of a clamp.

I’d say it would be safe if you clam after like 6 months of experience under your belt with PE.

Hey I’m kinda afraid of clamping and I have never tried it.

Thanks man, I appreciate your help.

Originally Posted by MrB8
Hello curiouslurker and welcome to Thunder’s Place! :D

As alivegeta advised you above. First start with the Newbie Routine and condition your penis. Take it slow and learn as much as you can about each exercise before you start.

The Newbie Routine will not only condition your penis, but will also give you gains. It is good enough that you may not even need to change it for a long time. And when it stops working, you can easily tweak it to trigger those gains back again.

Clamping is very advanced. Which does not mean advanced gains, but requires more experience, knowing how your penis responds to the exercises, when to stop and why, how everything works. More advanced is more risky.

That being said, it does not mean that you should not do advanced exercises, but just be careful and don’t jump on them right away. For clamping, I would say you need at least six months of PE experience before you consider it. And there are many things you can do before you decide to do an exercise as advanced as clamping.

The threads below are a good place to start.
START HERE ——-> NEWBIE ROUTINE <——- Important Newbie Info

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to help growth!

Thank you, I appreciate it.

When I do clamp, will I be able to train for length at the same time? So say, clamp and stretch?

Originally Posted by Useless
I’m with MrB8 and alivegeta posts.

Clamping is very advanced. In my case, even with 6 months on the belt, overtrained my dick with clamping (1 set of 10 minutes, 2 ON-1 OFF). After that had to rest for a while a start all over again. What happened to me do not necessary might happens with you, just saying to be careful.

Good day.

What made you want to clamp in the first place?


16/11/15

BPEL: 6.5"

Meg: 4.8"

Originally Posted by curiouslurker
Thank you, I appreciate it.

When I do clamp, will I be able to train for length at the same time? So say, clamp and stretch?


You are welcome, and welcome to our helpful community!

Clamping also helps you gain length as it expands your penis to its maximum, in both length and girth. Though, maybe the focus is a bit more on the latter.

You can still stretch, if you want to, as long as you are paying attention to your PIs, taking enough rest days, and having good EQ.

Originally Posted by curiouslurker
What made you want to clamp in the first place?

Since the beginning always seek for girth and clamping is the top or one of the top exercise to increase girth.

My body just don’t accept that well the clamping routine. Will be back on clamping (or ULI-squeezes) in the future, but with another approach that I did not figure it out, yet.

Originally Posted by MrB8
You are welcome, and welcome to our helpful community!

Clamping also helps you gain length as it expands your penis to its maximum, in both length and girth. Though, maybe the focus is a bit more on the latter.

You can still stretch, if you want to, as long as you are paying attention to your PIs, taking enough rest days, and having good EQ.

Thank you mate.


16/11/15

BPEL: 6.5"

Meg: 4.8"

Originally Posted by Useless
Since the beginning always seek for girth and clamping is the top or one of the top exercise to increase girth.

My body just don’t accept that well the clamping routine. Will be back on clamping (or ULI-squeezes) in the future, but with another approach that I did not figure it out, yet.

What other exercises are good for girth?


16/11/15

BPEL: 6.5"

Meg: 4.8"

Originally Posted by curiouslurker
What other exercises are good for girth?

Erect jelq, ULIs, squeezes, pumping, horse440 …

These focus more on girth than length, none for beginners.

Jelqing at 40-60% is the way to go for us newbies, increasing girth and length at the same time.

Originally Posted by Useless
Erect jelq, ULIs, squeezes, pumping, horse440 ..

These focus more on girth than length, none for beginners.

Jelqing at 40-60% is the way to go for us newbies, increasing girth and length at the same time.

Is there any way to differentiate what erection level I’m at? Your opinion on what a 40% erection is could be different to mine.


16/11/15

BPEL: 6.5"

Meg: 4.8"

Top
12
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Clamping 101 - The clamping guideremekPenis Enlargement311Today 01:39 AM
The Newbie Routine should be reconsidered?Dark BlightPenis Enlargement4706-17-2008 04:34 PM
Almost a Newbie, Where do I begin?Iwant8x6Penis Enlargement211-03-2006 04:39 AM
Would starting clamping VERY slowly as a newbie be safeAceDuecePenis Enlargement Basics1207-06-2005 03:44 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 08:19 AM.