Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Newbie Calling out. I'm Desperate Please Respond

123

Newbie Calling out. I'm Desperate Please Respond

Hey Guys of Thunder..

I’m calling out here. I am about 6 inches length by 5 inches girth. I am going to go to prom in about march with a beautiful girl with 36 D’s who is a complete nempho. She’s incredibly kinky from what she’s told me and says that we’re going to have one hot night together. She even said she’d bring a friend for later on! I’m in desperate need here, I would like to be 8 inches in length by then, or at least 7.. I think I’m OK girth-wise. What would you suggest for the fastest way to gain length? I’m researching the site but it’s kind of confusing trying to sort everything out. Thanks a whole lot! ( Plus I forgot to mention, I am a virgin when it comes to full out sex.. She definitely is not) Thanks again

Desperate Luka.

Prom? Two inches in three months? Mercy.

How old are you Luka?

19.. I’m going to prom with a girl that is still in high school that asked me to go with her. We’ve been dating for about 2 weeks now and she decided to wait until that night before we mess around to build up expectations and such. Get what I mean? I want to be up to her expectations.

Originally Posted by luka4967
Hey Guys of Thunder..

I’m calling out here. I am about 6 inches length by 5 inches girth. I am going to go to prom in about march with a beautiful girl with 36 D’s who is a complete nempho. She’s incredibly kinky from what she’s told me and says that we’re going to have one hot night together. She even said she’d bring a friend for later on! I’m in desperate need here, I would like to be 8 inches in length by then, or at least 7.. I think I’m OK girth-wise. What would you suggest for the fastest way to gain length? I’m researching the site but it’s kind of confusing trying to sort everything out. Thanks a whole lot! ( Plus I forgot to mention, I am a virgin when it comes to full out sex.. She definitely is not) Thanks again

Desperate Luka.

Son, it is highly unlikely that you will be 8 inches by march, I am sorry.

You might, if you are lucky make 7 x 5.5 which is porn star league.

The only safe way to do this is to start out slow with a newbie routine, you will find some good ones here. You will want to do basic stretching and jelq with a proper warm up. You might get a little hanging in before prom but rushing into it will not get you to your goal faster.

Oh, welcome to the forum and wear a condom!

HAHA thanks,

Of course a condom! Rap it before you tap it! Lol, I came up with that one on my own by the way. I could definitely live with 7 by 5.5.. So Jelqing is the best way to gain length fast? Don’t get me wrong I’m not expecting to become a king Kong dong by then but I just want to feel confident you know? Thanks for the advise!

Originally Posted by luka4967
19.. I’m going to prom with a girl that is still in high school that asked me to go with her. We’ve been dating for about 2 weeks now and she decided to wait until that night before we mess around to build up expectations and such. Get what I mean? I want to be up to her expectations.

Well Luka, I’m not in the habit of feeding trolls - so don’t let me down, understand?

First, Welcome to Thunder’s Place. Next I have to ask: Where did you get the idea that you could enlarge your penis by two inches in under three months? I ask sincerely because that is not the type of nonsense you find being pushed here on this forum. It sounds more like paysite hype.

Bottom line: Take plenty of time to research the potential pros and cons of PE, do it here at TP - the best place possible for untainted information on the subject. Next, consider a routine that suits your objective and stick to it - don’t expect miracles - but consistency will pay off.
And finally, just enjoy yourself at the prom. Be a gentleman with the young lady and if you get lucky tell us all about it.

Best
-Cap

Aye Aye Cap’n..

You need not worry about telling me to be a gentleman. That is how I was raised and have always been. And I also appreciate the welcome and the advise. I’m sorry for the mix up too, so let me clarify. 8 inches by prom would be beyond amazing, but that’s just a wish. I would like to be 8.5 X 6.5 as a long term goal. However, by prom, I think that 7 X 5.5 is a reasonable goal. I just need to concentrate on a good length gainer. Any suggestions would be appreciated while I do research on it through this site myself. Thanks to all.

Luka

Luka, what the hell??? You need to have an 8 incher to have a good time with a gorgeous girl??? That’s crazy! I would enjoy pretty girls even if I had no dick at all!!!

Relax buddy. Think about her body, not about yours. Have a good time and enjoy it, even if you can’t get it up, even if you blow your load in 5 sec.

I was about your size at your age and I had great sex and girls were quite impressed with the “talent” I had. Size is cool, but it is far from being necessary.

Start with the newbie primer and RELAX!!!

Originally Posted by luka4967
Aye Aye Cap’n..

You need not worry about telling me to be a gentleman. That is how I was raised and have always been. And I also appreciate the welcome and the advise. I’m sorry for the mix up too, so let me clarify. 8 inches by prom would be beyond amazing, but that’s just a wish. I would like to be 8.5 X 6.5 as a long term goal. However, by prom, I think that 7 X 5.5 is a reasonable goal. I just need to concentrate on a good length gainer. Any suggestions would be appreciated while I do research on it through this site myself. Thanks to all.

Luka

Remember, 7 if you are lucky. PE takes a lot of hard work and determination. I am a firm believer in the use of heat so I suggest you don’t skip the warm up. Start off slow but work you way up over several weeks to some intense manual stretching. You should feel the ligs stretching but you should never feel sharp pains, that is you body’s way of telling you something is wrong.

At some point you might want to hang weights, at that point you will do well by reading about hanging devices. You can find everything you need on it in the articles forum. For now, click the link at the top of the newbie forum and read, read, read.

Also, have fun!

Give the Newbie Routine a shot, Luka. You might be rewarded with a quick dose of beginner’s gains - something that is pretty common. Many guys see better than a 1/4” length gain just through using a jelqing routine their first month out, and even some impressive girth advances.
You will have to get through the Newbie Routine anyway — before venturing into the special stuff. Conditioning is necessary in order to avoid injury.

Your ultimate goal is reasonable (maybe), but expect to put in a shit ton of work to get it. The 7 X 5.5” might be a better number to shoot for first. In fact, I started out with roughly the same dimensions as yourself (NBP) and hit 7” NBP within appx. six months.

I kid you not though, when I say I put in a lot of time to get it.

Originally Posted by CaptnHook
Well Luka, I’m not in the habit of feeding trolls - so don’t let me down, understand?

Hmm … does sound a lot like this thread

I need to add about 3-4 inches in two months.

no free feed here.

Originally Posted by luka4967
Hey Guys of Thunder..

I’m calling out here. I am about 6 inches length by 5 inches girth. I am going to go to prom in about march with a beautiful girl with 36 D’s who is a complete nempho. She’s incredibly kinky from what she’s told me and says that we’re going to have one hot night together. She even said she’d bring a friend for later on! I’m in desperate need here, I would like to be 8 inches in length by then, or at least 7.. I think I’m OK girth-wise. Desperate Luka.

First to answer your main question, Do you believe in God? There isn’t much I can say that already hasn’t been said, but 2 inches in 3 months? 1 inch in 3 months is still a miracle blessing to most guys.
Secondly, if you’re so focused on being prepared and pleasuring her, you may end up finding out that whether 4,6, or 8 inches, if you can’t get it to work, there’s no point in growing it.
Best advice I can give you is to start with the Newbie Routine and work from there. Know that this will take time, and a lot of effort.


Progress Tracking As of 01/01/05 : 6.5 BPEL x 5.25 G As of 04/08/05 : 6.75 BPEL x 5.25 G Short Term Goal : 7 BPEL Long Term Goal : When a trip to china and getting on the great wall means hopping on my member

Dude worrying about your dick will lead to a limp dick on the night RELAX and perhaps tell the girl your a virgin (she might go easy on you). No doubt she knows already though.

Nympho eh! Send her round to mine then once she’s had you. Seriously though maybe she just seems a nypho because you’ve not had sex yet. Waiting three months to have sex with you does not sound like a nympho to me.

Anyway good luck with it. You’ve already got a good size dick. The problem is that nerves can shrivel a dick before sex - this will make you even more nervous - not a good sight. However, with some PE it’ll hang nice and long before the big occaision. Let us all know how it goes.

Your goal is kind of like coming here and saying, I’m going to the prom with a professional wrestler in March and have to be able to bench press 400 pounds. Well, it’s not going to happen, but for sure you don’t start out by trying to bench press 400 pounds!

Just like everyone else, you begin with the newbie routines and take it nice and slow. Because, if you try and rush it, you are going to hurt yourself and then Miss 36D will be looking for a new date.

Think slow and healthy PE thoughts and you might just get that newbie “pop” that CaptnHook is talking about. 1/4 to 1/2 inch in 3-4 weeks is a possibility and from there, who knows?

Good luck with you goal. Remember, if you pleasure her first, then all will be good.


Measuerments as of 2/05: FL= 3" EL= 7" FG= 4" EG= 6" EBPL= 8 Measurements as of 3/05: FL= 4" EL= 7.1" FG=4.2" EG= 6" EBPL= 8.1" Goal Measurements: FL= 5"+ EL= 9"+ FG=5"+ EG= 8"+ EBPL= 10"

Top
123
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
START HERE -----> NEWBIE ROUTINE <----- Important Newbie InfoThunderSSPenis Enlargement Basics52212-13-2017 02:40 PM
Elusive newbie gainsStarter7777Penis Enlargement1505-27-2010 10:30 PM
Alternative newbie routine ?je2Penis Enlargement Basics906-12-2009 09:11 PM
Not a newbie.. but a newbie jelq questionthepenismightierPenis Enlargement Basics101-03-2004 12:35 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 03:18 PM.