Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

New to PE, but don't know where to begin

12

New to PE, but don't know where to begin

Hey everyone ! So I’m new to the forums, and I’d like to know if anyone had any pointers on where to start? I’m an uncircumcised male standing at 4.5 girth, and 6 inches in length both when erect. My goal is to someday reach 7.5 in length, and around 5.5 in girth, although I wanna obtain that 6, but do you guys think this is possible? Anyways as I said I’m new to the forums and I never knew their was so much different styles of PE. I have tried jelqing for awhile, but it never stuck because it was so time consuming. My question to you guys though is what is the best method to achieve my goals? Should I go for length first? Or girth? Or is it possible to achieve both at the same time? What is the best methods to achieve total length or total girth? I’ve been browsing through some threads and it appears that the golf weight method could quite possibly be the best for girth am I right? What would be the best method for achieving length? How can one follow through with permanent gains? And my last question is do you guys think de-conditioning is good to achieve maximum results? I use to work out and de-conditioning was great to give my muscles some time to rest to prevent plateau. Any advice would be greatly appreciated

I can’t edit you but in addition to my above post I want to know what the best methods for both length and girth because I read somewhere on here that your beginning stage of PE is the stage where you achieve most results, is this correct? Also is their any supplements that I can use to improve PE? I’m not talking about like extenze or any of that crap but more along the lines of weight training supplements such as vitamins or testosterone boosters to increase bloodflow?

Follow the link that Graal gave you. Welcome in here, and good luck.


Start July 07 2011 = Length 6.5 Girth 5.3 ---> 07 / May / 2012 = NBPEL 7 In / BEG 6.2.5 In / MEG 5.8

Goal : All the way --- And no this is not my photo :D

Originally Posted by Graal
Have you read this ?

START HERE ——-> NEWBIE ROUTINE <——- Important Newbie Threads/Info

+1
However, I’m concerned that you want significant gains but you didn’t stick with PE before because “it was so time consuming”. If you want to grow you’re going to have to commit a certain amount of time and effort, just like most worthwhile things. There are no shortcuts.

Welcome to the forum. Good luck.


:_pump: :donatecar

One of the two newbie routines (from the link Graal posted) is the best way to get you started. It is also how a majority of guys get the majority of gains. It sounds like you are hunting for some secret PE method and their isn’t one to be had.


Running a Massive Co-Front.

Hmm I’m just wondering do you guys think I should start off with the newbie or the linear routine? I’m 18, uncircumcised, and I have had some experience with doing jelqing but it was never anything serious I only did it for about a month-two and that was like beginning of last year, but when I did do it I was doing around 200 jelqs +- 100; per session I believe. As far as EQ I’m pretty sure mine are all normal? My girlfriend says my dick is rather soft, but I think that is due to the fact that I’m uncircumcised(I read somewhere online that when you get circumcised the loss of skin causes your penis to dry out) so I am naturally more moist or hydrated down there I guess you can say?

Originally Posted by iamaru
One of the two newbie routines (from the link Graal posted) is the best way to get you started. It is also how a majority of guys get the majority of gains. It sounds like you are hunting for some secret PE method and their isn’t one to be had.

I guess I’m just a little impatient(I know that’s bad when it comes to PE), but my main question was do you guys think I should start off with clamping or golf weights or any equipment for that matter? Or should I start off with just the newbie routines for now and try something more advanced later? I’d really like to jump my gains and incorporate something like golf weights with the newbie routine to up my girth gains while the newbie routine focuses more on length, but do you think that would be over-training to where I lose my gains? And also what is your guy’s opinion of wearing a cock ring or an ADS?

Starting with clamping is the best way to toughen up the tissues of your penis so that long term gains become really difficult. The Newbie Routine is absolutely the best place to start, and the right amount to do is the absolute bear minimum you can do while still getting gains. If you do that, you can keep gaining well for a long time. Have you heard the Aesop’s Fable about the tortoise and the hare? That’s how PE works.


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

Originally Posted by firegoat

Starting with clamping is the best way to toughen up the tissues of your penis so that long term gains become really difficult.

Wait I am confused by this, are you saying that it makes long term gains really hard or really easy? And are you suggesting that I should begin clamping now or should I do it later on after I’ve done the newbie routine for awhile? If so how long should I wait before I should start doing clamping?

The time to start clamping is when you cannot get girth from any other exercise you try. The longer you can put off starting clamping the better. It’s a great exercise but there is nowhere to go once you start clamping; you want to extract all the gains you can from more gentle methods first.

People have this really stupid thought that they want to toughen up their penis as fast as they can so that they can move onto ‘advanced’ exercises. ‘Advanced’ does not mean big gains; it means exercises that are far more dangerous, that you have to resort to once your penis has got so tough that nothing else will work for it.

After years of learning by my mistakes, if I could start again, I would stick to just doing the Newbie Routine (with other manual exercises used in rotation), and taking a couple of weeks off every 6 weeks or so, to make sure my penis NEVER got so conditioned (tough) that I had to resort to any ‘advanced’ exercises. They can cause the end of your easy gains forever.


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

Originally Posted by firegoat
The time to start clamping is when you cannot get girth from any other exercise you try. The longer you can put off starting clamping the better. It’s a great exercise but there is nowhere to go once you start clamping; you want to extract all the gains you can from more gentle methods first.

People have this really stupid thought that they want to toughen up their penis as fast as they can so that they can move onto ‘advanced’ exercises. ‘Advanced’ does not mean big gains; it means exercises that are far more dangerous, that you have to resort to once your penis has got so tough that nothing else will work for it.

After years of learning by my mistakes, if I could start again, I would stick to just doing the Newbie Routine (with other manual exercises used in rotation), and taking a couple of weeks off every 6 weeks or so, to make sure my penis NEVER got so conditioned (tough) that I had to resort to any ‘advanced’ exercises. They can cause the end of your easy gains forever.


I completely agree with everything firegoat has said in this post. :up:

I think the notion of labeling PE exercises in terms of a skill level is something that on the surface seems like such a harmless little wording detail, yet in reality, can put members in a mindset that is responsible for countless injuries and drastically reduce potential for gains.


Keep an open mind and a closed wallet... unless it\'s open to making a donation!

Originally Posted by firegoat
The time to start clamping is when you cannot get girth from any other exercise you try. The longer you can put off starting clamping the better. It’s a great exercise but there is nowhere to go once you start clamping; you want to extract all the gains you can from more gentle methods first.

People have this really stupid thought that they want to toughen up their penis as fast as they can so that they can move onto ‘advanced’ exercises. ‘Advanced’ does not mean big gains; it means exercises that are far more dangerous, that you have to resort to once your penis has got so tough that nothing else will work for it.

After years of learning by my mistakes, if I could start again, I would stick to just doing the Newbie Routine (with other manual exercises used in rotation), and taking a couple of weeks off every 6 weeks or so, to make sure my penis NEVER got so conditioned (tough) that I had to resort to any ‘advanced’ exercises. They can cause the end of your easy gains forever.

You worded this so good, that words cannot even explain. Thank you you gave me a different outlook on this whole PE thing after reading about what you said about the advanced routines. So I’m guessing I should probably start with the linear routine instead of the newbie routine am I correct? And if no gains come withing the next month - month 1/2 then I should move onto the original newbie one? Also how often should I de-condition since I’m just now starting off?

Originally Posted by beezy123

So I’m guessing I should probably start with the linear routine instead of the newbie routine am I correct? And if no gains come withing the next month - month 1/2 then I should move onto the original newbie one? Also how often should I de-condition since I’m just now starting off?

That would be a very good way to start, and to continue. It’s difficult to be accurate on the de-conditioning without knowing exactly how much stress you are putting on your penis (different penises can take different amounts of stress!), but a couple of weeks off every 6 to 8 weeks will help to avoid tissue toughening and allow full recovery of tissues.

Originally Posted by firegoat
That would be a very good way to start, and to continue. It’s difficult to be accurate on the de-conditioning without knowing exactly how much stress you are putting on your penis (different penises can take different amounts of stress!), but a couple of weeks off every 6 to 8 weeks will help to avoid tissue toughening and allow full recovery of tissues.

Alright I’ll start off with the linear method is it necessary to wait 2 weeks until I can start stretching? Or could I just do it now.? And just so were on clear understandings I’m only doing the standard OK grip starting off with 20 jelqs and every 3 workouts I add another 10 am I right? Also is it bad to incorporate lets say.. 50 kegels during my workout days to increase EQ? And I also read somewhere that cock rings can be helpful after workouts because it causes the penis to heal in a stretched state, do you think it’d be worth it to create a cock ring? Sorry if I ask so many qusetions I’m just new to this

Top
12
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Understanding cell growth for maximum PE gainsmiltonic24Penis Enlargement6406-08-2017 09:35 PM
Read - The Second PE Survey -- A Thunder's Place group projectremekPenis Enlargement32706-02-2017 01:29 AM
Occam's Razor & PEwadzillaPenis Enlargement8610-26-2010 07:29 PM
Before You PE: A Penis InventoryPara-GoombaPenis Enlargement004-19-2010 01:17 AM
19yo about to begin PEbigobjectivesPenis Enlargement Basics302-08-2007 03:34 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 06:41 AM.