I tried this tonight. I am just starting out, but somehow I stumbled upon it and it seemed like it just felt right. I’m not sure if it’s stupid or if it’s something anyone else would feel the need to try. If someone with a little better penis science knowledge knows this is a bad method let me know ASAP.
Wet Jelq tail wag (That’s the name I’m giving it, it’s sort of what it looks like).
1. Start with righthand, overhand ok grip
2. turn hand so that top/back of hand is facing toward left side of body
3. start at base, pull up and bend penis over to the right curling over thumb and almost turning penis into an upside-down ‘U’.
4. Stroke up and over pointing the penis to the right or even back toward your right hip in a smooth motion.
5. repeat with opposite hand in opposite direction.
I used 2-3 second strokes, if sped up this would look almost like a dog wagging his tail.
It didn’t put alot of tension on the ligs (not that that is the goal of Jelqs) so I only do this as one of my 3 sets of Jelqs (more reps than other sets though, 80 to start).
I really like this little trick. It feels like it gets a nice stretch to the edges of the tunic without putting quite as much pinch on the urethra and dorsal vein/nerve, plus it incorporates a sideways bend with a jelq (sure others have done this).
If anyone has any input, appreciate it.
Feb. 2010 - 6" BPEL x 5" MSEG
Goal 1. Gain enough to change profile name
Goal 2. Get to atleast 7.5" x 5.75" (who knows, it's up to wifey if I want to shoot for higher) so I can feel solidly above average.