Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Linear Newbie Routine

Originally Posted by firegoat
Normally I would say keep increasing the jelqs, but in your case I’m going to say get on with stretching. Stretching and jelqing work well together - they are synergistic. You should definitely be stretching.

Ok I am at 120 jelqs now so I will stick to that and add strecthes. Its a shame I wont know if length gains come from stretches or from jelqs though… ( If I get any ) Last session I did a 10 second strech in each direction. I like to take it slow! But quite a good pull I had there haha maybe should start out pulling not so hard….I’lll check out your link
Thanks ;)
PS Why in MY case you say stop increasing the jelqs?

I know this is possibly tje dumbest question ever asked on jelqing but here it goes.

When you jelq, and finish the jelq, should you tug on your dick a little at the end of each jelq? Or does a jelq do this enough already?


Jan-26-2016 BPEL: 5.5 NBPEL: 5.2 EG: 4.6 (flacid hang 3.7, flaccid girth 4.2) ROUTINE: Cut down Newbie Routine.

Gains Aug 2016: .5 inch in BPEL / 6.0 BPEL (with good EQ), Girth went up .1cm somehow. RESEARCHING PUMPING AND HANGING TO START ASAP, OFF FOR 2 WEEKS

Progress thread purplethumb's progress report and PE record

I don’t, because I dont want to do anything that resembles jelqing the glans, and because I think thats basically streching.


January 2016 7.3 BPEL ( 18.6cm ) / 5.3 EG ( 13.7cm )

Hey gents,

So after my first month of PE I busted out the ruler and have gained an 1/8inch in BPEL and also a 1/8inch MSEG.

I am going to be honest, most of my routine I have been experimenting with different techniques, thus putting my member through quite a bit of stress. I learned how much I can take and when I have taken it too far.

This month I have learned a ton about PE and my penis.

Hi 11SixCorpsman, congratulations man.


Start 6.8” x 4.7” (4.9" BEG)

Now 7.5” x 4.9” (5.1" BEG)

Regras do Fórum

congratulations, what sort of routine did you use? Which teqhniques?


January 2016 7.3 BPEL ( 18.6cm ) / 5.3 EG ( 13.7cm )

Originally Posted by 11SixCorpsman
Hey gents,

So after my first month of PE I busted out the ruler and have gained an 1/8inch in BPEL and also a 1/8inch MSEG.

I am going to be honest, most of my routine I have been experimenting with different techniques, thus putting my member through quite a bit of stress. I learned how much I can take and when I have taken it too far.

This month I have learned a ton about PE and my penis.

Use what you have learned.

See if you can create a routine out of it.


BPEL 7 EG 5.5 NBPEL 6.5 Flaccid length 4.5. Started Jan 2015 at bpel 6.5 nbpel 6.0 and eg 5.2 flaccid length was 3.5

I have reached my goal. At least for now.

Thank you guys.

I did the linear routine, and I started slow with jelqs and as I wondered around on the site I saw tons of different techniques and exercises. I heard great things about clamping but that it was only for people who have conditioned their penis first so I was at home depot and saw a clamp there and bought it for later down the road. However I was not able to resist the temptation of trying it, I hand only used it a handful of times and got red spots on my head so I stopped using it for now and just focused on stretching and wet jelqing.

On thing I have been very consistent about is wrapping my penis a couple hours after routine with ace wrap, and wrapping on off days especially. I have noticed a huge difference in my flaccid state. My wife has also noticed and she makes fun of me for always pulling my shorts down to look at it to see if it is still long and full.

I use warm rice sock to start PE and while I stretch sitting down I have the rice sock warming simultaneously. And of course I have a good warm down too.

Yes I do a 10 minutes warm up with a wet face towel, ( whats an ace wrap? ) Cool that your wife is in the game! Mine new about it once when I injured myself, and sais I was being stupid haha, so from now on I try and do my sessions secretly. One day though she might realise that somethings up if I gain!


January 2016 7.3 BPEL ( 18.6cm ) / 5.3 EG ( 13.7cm )

Originally Posted by firegoat
Normally I would say keep increasing the jelqs, but in your case I’m going to say get on with stretching. Stretching and jelqing work well together - they are synergistic. You should definitely be stretching. (In the Basics thread I link to a post I made on how to stretch correctly to avoid toughening and get maximum results, or you can use the advanced search and look for ‘firegoat length gains’).

After you get up to maybe 10 minutes of stretching, start increasing your jelqs again (if you start gaining at a certain amount of PE though, don’t change anything until the gains slow or stop, then increase amount of PE again slowly).

If you are wet jelqing, then do all your stretching first. It’s difficult to stretch a slippery penis! If you start dry jelqing at some point, do sets of 50 jelqs after every X amount of stretching.

You mentioned in the “basics” post, about stretching to hard can toughen the penis….I have started stretching now, I am doing 25 second stretches in 4 directions, but I wonder if I am overdoing the force because when I get to 20seconds, I have to release my grip, massage my penis a bit and do the remaining 5 seconds, because my glans feels pretty painful otherwise. Can you illusrate the amount of force needed at first?

Originally Posted by mixmix
You mentioned in the “basics” post, about stretching to hard can toughen the penis.. I have started stretching now, I am doing 25 second stretches in 4 directions, but I wonder if I am overdoing the force because when I get to 20seconds, I have to release my grip, massage my penis a bit and do the remaining 5 seconds, because my glans feels pretty painful otherwise. Can you illusrate the amount of force needed at first?

I’ve recently started PE, as of last week. I chose to start with only stretches, because I felt they might be the simplest/most delicate exercise. The first day I also felt pressure in my glans, so I began grabbing just slightly before the glans, it seemed to help. After a workout and on my rest day I feel a very very mild warm sensation above my penis, in front of my pubic bone. Is this a sign I’m stressing the ligs just enough, or too much?

I’d say you’re on track, but don’t cross the line. Are you warming up before each session? You may want to read about jelqs and the newbie routine.


Started 7.75x5.75

Currently: 9.75bpX6.75eg My Picture Thread

Goal:10.0bpX7.25mseg Building a thicker unit, click by click, pump by pump, jelq by jelq!

Mixmix,

Ace wrap is a wrap this would be used to wrap an ankle or a wrist for compression, it may also be known as a self adhering bandage, I lightly wrap my penis with it and leave it on for quite a bit of time. It is important to remember to make sure it is not too tight. Consistently check your glands to make sure it isn’t cold or purple.

There is plenty of info on here if your search ace wrap

Welcome to Thunder’s Place KingN.


Start 6.8” x 4.7” (4.9" BEG)

Now 7.5” x 4.9” (5.1" BEG)

Regras do Fórum

Originally Posted by Titleist
I’d say you’re on track, but don’t cross the line. Are you warming up before each session? You may want to read about jelqs and the newbie routine.

Great, thanks! Yes, I make sure to warm up and warm down.

Also thanks for the warm welcome Useless!

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 10:37 AM.