Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Linear Newbie Routine

I think you allready got it. Lose stretching at the begining. Just jelq.


BPEL 7 EG 5.5 NBPEL 6.5 Flaccid length 4.5. Started Jan 2015 at bpel 6.5 nbpel 6.0 and eg 5.2 flaccid length was 3.5

I have reached my goal. At least for now.

Hey,

I have a question do I do jelqs in one go by that I mean 60 at once, or should I do 20, few seconds of break 20 again etc?

Thanks!

Newbie

Hello guys,

I’ve been wondering about jelq and do stretches for a long time, many people says that they doesn’t work, but I’d realize they do. I’ve found the forum in a blog, and the guy of the blog really had good gains, I need them too. Can anyone send me tips for my start?

Originally Posted by Brunofx25

Hello guys,

I’ve been wondering about jelq and do stretches for a long time, many people says that they doesn’t work, but I’d realize they do. I’ve found the forum in a blog, and the guy of the blog really had good gains, I need them too. Can anyone send me tips for my start?

Read the thread ‘Basics’ linked in my signature line to put you on the right track and avoid common mistakes.


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

Thank you firegoat, I’ve read the “Basics” and take a look on some routines for the newbie, so correct me if I’m wrong with my basic routine.

I find that to me it would fit, warm up for 5 or more minutes with a wet towel, a session of stretches in diferent directions 30 sec each one, and finish with dry jelq with a semi erected penis, like 60% max, I think 50 jelqs, and warm down. 3 in 1 off. Do you think it could be effective? Thanks

That’s a good starting point Bruno. See how it feels to you and slowly increase it when you need to.


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

Hey guys, I did it for two weeks, in the first week I was so thirsty with the idea of gains that I did the exercices 5 in, the hardest thing is the warm up, I don’t do it right, it’s about the time.. I took only the weekend to relax. But for me it’s too hard to stay without sex, so I had sex in the weekend, I don’t know if it can be good or bad for the gains, but the second week I don’t had the privacy to do the exercises well, I don’t have time to the warm up and did the whole thing in the shower and a day in and one off, the weekend off.

I don’t have measured in this space of time, but seems to remains the same as it was, but I really noticed that it is more heavy than was before and my erections are awesome, like it’s more blood inside it, and my girl notice it, she says it’s hard as a steel bar, and it really turns she on, I’m happy with it but I need some lenght gains, can I stay doing it with poor warm up or cut the stretch, just jelqs to enjoy the time with a good warm up?

Thanks everyone already, God bless you guys and our gains.

Originally Posted by Brunofx25

…. I’m happy with it but I need some lenght gains, can I stay doing it with poor warm up or cut the stretch, just jelqs to enjoy the time with a good warm up?

Thanks everyone already, God bless you guys and our gains.

If you want length gains, you really do need to warm up and stretch. You may get gains without, but they will be slower.


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

Originally Posted by Brunofx25
Hey guys, I did it for two weeks, in the first week I was so thirsty with the idea of gains that I did the exercices 5 in, the hardest thing is the warm up, I don’t do it right, it’s about the time.. I took only the weekend to relax. But for me it’s too hard to stay without sex, so I had sex in the weekend, I don’t know if it can be good or bad for the gains, but the second week I don’t had the privacy to do the exercises well, I don’t have time to the warm up and did the whole thing in the shower and a day in and one off, the weekend off.
I don’t have measured in this space of time, but seems to remains the same as it was, but I really noticed that it is more heavy than was before and my erections are awesome, like it’s more blood inside it, and my girl notice it, she says it’s hard as a steel bar, and it really turns she on, I’m happy with it but I need some lenght gains, can I stay doing it with poor warm up or cut the stretch, just jelqs to enjoy the time with a good warm up?
Thanks everyone already, God bless you guys and our gains.

It’s working. It’s wooorkiiing.

Don’t quit. It starts like that. Don’t get excited too much.

You will fuck it up if you rush it. Take it easy. Give it a year.


BPEL 7 EG 5.5 NBPEL 6.5 Flaccid length 4.5. Started Jan 2015 at bpel 6.5 nbpel 6.0 and eg 5.2 flaccid length was 3.5

I have reached my goal. At least for now.

I’ve seen conflicting guidance on what constitutes a single jelq. Is it a 3 second stoke by a single hand or is 1 jelq completed when each alternating hand has completed a stroke?

I’ve been assuming a jelq is when both hands have completed a stroke. Want to make sure I’m not overworking my cyclops. After 3 weeks I’m doing 40 jelqs/2 mins of stretching 2 on 1 off. My dick feels pretty tired afterwards. EQ is up and down but mostly up.

Originally Posted by bmur29

I’ve seen conflicting guidance on what constitutes a single jelq. Is it a 3 second stoke by a single hand or is 1 jelq completed when each alternating hand has completed a stroke?

A jelq is one hand completing the stroke, regardless of the time taken to do it. Alternating hands would be 2 strokes, therefore 2 jelqs.


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

Originally Posted by firegoat
A jelq is one hand completing the stroke, regardless of the time taken to do it. Alternating hands would be 2 strokes, therefore 2 jelqs.

Thanks Firegoat. I may have been overworking a bit. I’ll change my counting to this format.

Hello guys, I want to know those abbreviations they use in PE, like EQ I don’t know what it means. Is there a link to it? Thanks.

You should be able to hover your mouse over the abbreviations. If that doesn’t work for you, check the FAQ.


Thunder's Place: increasing penis size one dick at a time.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 04:24 AM.