Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Linear Newbie Routine

Hey J123 I’m back into PEing! Hope you are still on Thunders! Anyway, my urologist cleared my and said the pressure that I was feeling is nothing to worry about! So here I am back PEing. I was just wondering, I know that I told you awhile back that I really wanted to focus on length gains, so I’m just stretching right now and I don’t know if I should add any jelqs because I don’t want to hinder any length gains. What do you think? Should I just follow the “New newbie routine” or Maybe I could just add like 25-30 jelqs, but let me know your opinion.

Thanks!

I am willing to give your routine ago, as I’m just starting, is it ok to were a penis stretcher in between work outs? Or should I just do the work out exactly as advised?


Current erect girth - 4.92, erect length - 5.7, length when measured from pubic bone - 6.49. Target gains; length - 8.2, width - 6

I don’t know, have people gained around 1” during 2-3 month with this exercise. The “original” newbie routine containing 10x stretch exercises and 200x jelq strokes doesn’t promise anything, but is much more intensive than this is. Any comments on which is better, as I would think the original as described in TP faq

Kevin12 did almost 3/4 inch with a variant of this routine. The Newbie Routine got him nothing. Once I backed way off from the newbie routine, I got very fast gains.

If the Newbie routine ends up being too “intensive” for your dick, you will get nothing, zero. I think there are more dicks that respond to this routine than the Newbie Routine.

Many feel it is better to work up to the Newbie Routine, rather than start out so “intensive”. Less risk of injury, and much better chance of getting a gain.


Sept. 4, '07: BPEL 6.875 inches, EG widest 5.25

Goal: Double digits

I’ve just started the newbie routine. I must admit, though, that I did about 5-10 minutes of jelqing. I have been avoiding any red spots at all, but I’ve had them before when I tried PE earlier; is this bad or good. Now that I don’t get any red spots, I don’t really feel it’s ahrd on my dick. Maybe a little bit soreness, but nothing special at all. But today my erection fell when I wanted to do some more, and I couldn’t really get it up again. Maybe it’s just because I was tired, but I tried with porn and all:D Or maybe I’m just getting used to the stress. I guess you wouldn’t be able to get a full hard-on just after a workout?

Originally Posted by BigAlex
I’ve just started the newbie routine. I must admit, though, that I did about 5-10 minutes of jelqing. I have been avoiding any red spots at all, but I’ve had them before when I tried PE earlier; is this bad or good. Now that I don’t get any red spots, I don’t really feel it’s ahrd on my dick. Maybe a little bit soreness, but nothing special at all. But today my erection fell when I wanted to do some more, and I couldn’t really get it up again. Maybe it’s just because I was tired, but I tried with porn and all:D Or maybe I’m just getting used to the stress. I guess you wouldn’t be able to get a full hard-on just after a workout?

Actually, the sign of a good workout is that you can finish with off with a full hard-on. If not, back off on the hand pressure you are using, or back off on the amount of time.


The primary goal of PE should be to make your penis as healthy as possible in both form and function. If you do that, increased size will follow.

Yeah, ok, I will. Even tho I’ve had erections through out the night:)

Should I go for some red spots if possible? Does this have anything to do with the cells at all, or is it just a matter of capillaries, hence blood stream?

Originally Posted by BigAlex
Yeah, ok, I will. Even tho I’ve had erections through out the night:)
Should I go for some red spots if possible? Does this have anything to do with the cells at all, or is it just a matter of capillaries, hence blood stream?

Red spots are ruptured capillaries. You do not want that.


The primary goal of PE should be to make your penis as healthy as possible in both form and function. If you do that, increased size will follow.

Hi everybody.I PEed for sometime then I came across this thread..

According to it if you are doing a tougher routine the rest for two weeks and then adopt this light routine ..

I was pretty much convinced by this routine that’s why I had to rest for two weeks..

Now I m back and will start doing it regularly..

Is anybody here who is currently doing this routine and gaining?please let me know!!

And I wanted to ask that if I can add fowfers to it.if I can then to how much extent?

Senior members guide us generously!

PE virgin trying NEW newbie routine.

I’m on it. 03/27/08. I’ll report back in one month.

I’m back already. You moderators have been really generous so I want to tell you my experience with the new newbie routine.

I haven’t ever done any kind of PE before, and I did 2 sessions of the new newbie routine.

I had planned to do the routine one day on and one day off like that - I scaled it back even more than what was suggested.

5 minutes hot towel, 10 jelqs, then shower. I wasn’t sore at all after the routines, but the night after my first routine I got undressed to have some fun with my fiancee and we saw my dick was curved to the left as it was getting hard. This was definitely A CHANGE because of the jelqing. It was unmistakable, and it scared the shit out of both of us (she knew I was starting these exercises).

I couldn’t get hard for a bit after that, and even when I did, I felt different. Didn’t feel sensitive at first at all, just felt like dead skin. I know it was because I was scared out of my mind.

After I came - my cock went back to normal. I took a break the next day and then did the routine again, trying to concentrate on doing more even jelqs and not putting too much pressure on one side of me. Last night it was all curved again!

For any new people reading this - after these experiences of mine I know these guys are for real, and this shit really does work.

What do I think for me? Well I am writing early because I am stopping the PE for now. I am really in tune with my body on many levels and I am noticing a change in me, that I’m not sure enough of and therefore am uncomfortable with. I worry that when I get to where I want to be with this shit that my cock won’t really be ‘mine’ anymore. My girl said to me she won’t love me anymore if I break my cock.

I know this shit works, but the impression I have so far is that it is a drastic thing to do to yourself. Does anyone disagree with me here? It must be drastic, because you know if it wasn’t, then everyone would be doing it.

I am being extremely careful because I like myself and I like my sexual chemistry with my fiancee (my dream girl) the way it is and I want to make sure that doesn’t change. I got the feeling that this stuff will change that, and I don’t want to take the risk it will change it for the worse.

There’s another reason I stopped too - because I talked to my girl. The main reason I got into this is because I make my fiancee crazy in bed, but for some reason I always thought that other, bigger guys used to make her crazier than me.

Well the other night she asked me why I felt such a need to do PE and I said to her “because I know I hit your g-spot and make you cum like crazy, but I want to hit your cervix and make you even crazier like other guys used to (I always guessed they did).” Know what she said to me?

“Fuck! The g-spot is a myth and you DO hit my cervix! Other bigger guys only hit it sometimes, and smaller guys don’t hit it at all, but you hit it EVERY TIME! Why do you think I cum all over you all the time! Stop making all this so clinical, it makes me not want to have sex with you at all!”

She’s a short girl, and she talks about her tiny pussy, and I always thought she meant width, but now I get it.

So tell me if I am wrong guys:

Unless it’s easy for a woman to make herself sopping wet on command and it’s easy for a woman to voluntarily gush multiple times over my cock, I think I am all good. She does that every time I put it in her when I am on top - sometimes even squirting when I finally pull it out. Can that be faked? Besides, even if your answer is yes, she’s a wild one. If I didn’t satisfy her, she’d not be with me. I just lost perspective somehow along the way. I bet a lot of you understand where I am coming from. I sometimes worry about what I might NOT know.

As for the PE, I dunno, I might try it some more someday. It’s not a priority anymore though.

Thunder’s Place indirectly helped me a lot. Thanks guys, you do great work!

I’d love to see comments and will answer questions.

Why this routine has been ignored so much?

It Sounds so safer than standard newbie routine.

And I dont see anymore newbies intrested in tis routine!!

Is that because it is not enhanced that much as it should have been?and the newbies don’t cone to know about it?

Or does it ave some serious flaws which keep mods and other authorities from show casing this routine?

Please mods and forum donators I need a reply here or should I have asked it in new thread?

Originally Posted by MarkusMaximus
I’m back already. You moderators have been really generous so I want to tell you my experience with the new newbie routine.

I haven’t ever done any kind of PE before, and I did 2 sessions of the new newbie routine.

I had planned to do the routine one day on and one day off like that - I scaled it back even more than what was suggested.

5 minutes hot towel, 10 jelqs, then shower. I wasn’t sore at all after the routines, but the night after my first routine I got undressed to have some fun with my fiancee and we saw my dick was curved to the left as it was getting hard. This was definitely A CHANGE because of the jelqing. It was unmistakable, and it scared the shit out of both of us (she knew I was starting these exercises).

I couldn’t get hard for a bit after that, and even when I did, I felt different. Didn’t feel sensitive at first at all, just felt like dead skin. I know it was because I was scared out of my mind.

After I came - my cock went back to normal. I took a break the next day and then did the routine again, trying to concentrate on doing more even jelqs and not putting too much pressure on one side of me. Last night it was all curved again!

For any new people reading this - after these experiences of mine I know these guys are for real, and this shit really does work.

What do I think for me? Well I am writing early because I am stopping the PE for now. I am really in tune with my body on many levels and I am noticing a change in me, that I’m not sure enough of and therefore am uncomfortable with. I worry that when I get to where I want to be with this shit that my cock won’t really be ‘mine’ anymore. My girl said to me she won’t love me anymore if I break my cock.

I know this shit works, but the impression I have so far is that it is a drastic thing to do to yourself. Does anyone disagree with me here? It must be drastic, because you know if it wasn’t, then everyone would be doing it.

I am being extremely careful because I like myself and I like my sexual chemistry with my fiancee (my dream girl) the way it is and I want to make sure that doesn’t change. I got the feeling that this stuff will change that, and I don’t want to take the risk it will change it for the worse.

There’s another reason I stopped too - because I talked to my girl. The main reason I got into this is because I make my fiancee crazy in bed, but for some reason I always thought that other, bigger guys used to make her crazier than me.

Well the other night she asked me why I felt such a need to do PE and I said to her “because I know I hit your g-spot and make you cum like crazy, but I want to hit your cervix and make you even crazier like other guys used to (I always guessed they did).” Know what she said to me?

“Fuck! The g-spot is a myth and you DO hit my cervix! Other bigger guys only hit it sometimes, and smaller guys don’t hit it at all, but you hit it EVERY TIME! Why do you think I cum all over you all the time! Stop making all this so clinical, it makes me not want to have sex with you at all!”

She’s a short girl, and she talks about her tiny pussy, and I always thought she meant width, but now I get it.

So tell me if I am wrong guys:

Unless it’s easy for a woman to make herself sopping wet on command and it’s easy for a woman to voluntarily gush multiple times over my cock, I think I am all good. She does that every time I put it in her when I am on top - sometimes even squirting when I finally pull it out. Can that be faked? Besides, even if your answer is yes, she’s a wild one. If I didn’t satisfy her, she’d not be with me. I just lost perspective somehow along the way. I bet a lot of you understand where I am coming from. I sometimes worry about what I might NOT know.

As for the PE, I dunno, I might try it some more someday. It’s not a priority anymore though.

Thunder’s Place indirectly helped me a lot. Thanks guys, you do great work!

I’d love to see comments and will answer questions.

Just curious, what are your measurements?

Hi! I have started last week with this routine. I have done 5 sessions so far. I prefer to go on the safe side, but maybe I am too safe and my jelqings are too light. I will update my results in 3 weeks. I am only interested in lenght. I started with 14.5cm (5.8”). I am planning to follow this routine for 2 months and one week.until I go on holidays.
5 warming up
20 jelqs
5 warming down

Adding 10 jelqs every week
Thanks to all!

No stretching?


Currently 6.5 NBP 5.5EG.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 10:15 AM.