Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

New member

New member

Hello, all I have been a PE’er for some time, but only recently did I find this forum, been using mens network for some time, I dropped out of my the forums for a while but recently came back, after a few months I noticed a growth of about 3/4 of an inch. But what really brought me back was my discovery of a home made stretcher, which I have been using for about a week, and seems to be working great. I have been using it for about a week and already noticed some nice stretching by the end of the day.

At this time, I’m just going to get the parts I need and rebuilt one to show how to build it step by step, so others who are on this forums and others like it can benefit from it

Welcome to Thunders Place, Hobbes293. Good work your doing there. Stay safe.


19th Feb 2012

Erect: 7.625" BPEL and 4.875" EG BPFSL: 8.063 Short Term Goal: 7.75" x 5 Long Term Goal: BP 8.5 x EG 5.75

Welcome Hobbes! :)

Hobbes293

Why don’t you just post the part list, how difficult can it be?

Congratulations on the gains and welcome aboard.

I am not following, did your 3/4 come from the stretcher?


Sept. 4, '07: BPEL 6.875 inches, EG widest 5.25

Goal: Double digits

The gains came from hard work,

As for the other two stretchers, the second one seems to actually solve one of my problems but makes another, how ever mine is not yet made to be worn under clothes as of yet, but it’s getting there

Originally Posted by Hobbes293
The gains came from hard work


That sounds about right.

Originally Posted by Hobbes293
As for the other two stretchers, the second one seems to actually solve one of my problems but makes another, how ever mine is not yet made to be worn under clothes as of yet, but it’s getting there


Care to elaborate on the problems?


Before: I'd like to show you something I'm very proud of, but you'll have to move real close.

After: I\'d like to show you something I\'m very proud of, but you guys in the front row will have to stand back.

God gave men both a penis and a brain, but unfortunately not enough blood supply to run both at the same time. - Robin Williams (:

Originally Posted by chronostone
I am not following, did your 3/4 come from the stretcher?

Originally Posted by Hobbes293
The gains came from hard work,

If you don’t want to answer my question, that’s understandable. I don’t answer every question either. It’s hard not to do if I consider the question too personal or stupid, but unless it is insulting I usually don’t try to give a smart ass answer. Doing so to me would disrespect the generally mature and respectful atmosphere here that Thunder seems to prefer.

My question may have been hard to understand. Basically I was asking if you attribute your 3/4 inch gain to the use of a stretcher, or is this something new you are trying?


Sept. 4, '07: BPEL 6.875 inches, EG widest 5.25

Goal: Double digits

Originally Posted by chronostone
If you don’t want to answer my question, that’s understandable. I don’t answer every question either. It’s hard not to do if I consider the question too personal or stupid, but unless it is insulting I usually don’t try to give a smart ass answer. Doing so to me would disrespect the generally mature and respectful atmosphere here that Thunder seems to prefer.

My question may have been hard to understand. Basically I was asking if you attribute your 3/4 inch gain to the use of a stretcher, or is this something new you are trying?

I think his answer meant that his 3/4” gains came from manual excercises, stretchers are not hard work.


Nov '08: 6.5" BPEL X 4.3" MSEG / 4.83" Base Girth.... 4.565" AVG EG Based on 2 measurements

Nov '09: 7.0" BPEL (6.3" NBPEL) X 4.5" MSEG / 4.9" Base Girth.... 4.59" AVG EG Based on 3 measurements ~~~~~~~~~ Erect gains to date 1.55" X .4"

>>> Caboose\\'s Penis Enlargement Guide <<<

Originally Posted by caboose2409
I think his answer meant that his 3/4” gains came from manual excercises, stretchers are not hard work.

I did not mean that as an insult, I was just merely saying like what caboose said, it came from alot of hard work from PE,

I wish I could gain a 3/4” stretch every week with the stretcher. But no, I just started using it for one week.

Originally Posted by Hobbes293
I did not mean that as an insult, I was just merely saying like what caboose said, it came from alot of hard work from PE,

I wish I could gain a 3/4” stretch every week with the stretcher. But no, I just started using it for one week.

Thanks for the clarification, I read too fast sometimes.

If I had gotten 3/4 of an inch from a particular routine I would stick with that, but it is my understanding that people get gains from gadgets also.

Good luck, hope you see some gains!


Sept. 4, '07: BPEL 6.875 inches, EG widest 5.25

Goal: Double digits

:)


Before: I'd like to show you something I'm very proud of, but you'll have to move real close.

After: I\'d like to show you something I\'m very proud of, but you guys in the front row will have to stand back.

God gave men both a penis and a brain, but unfortunately not enough blood supply to run both at the same time. - Robin Williams (:

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 01:07 AM.