Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

new here...

new here...

im sorry to ask this question….but i dont kno what all of these words mean…as in flacid, jelq, ect….can someone please help me with these words and help me get started….i would rather someone to IM me on aol…my screen name is Stryker204….and if noone would like to IM me just post in here and help me out….thanx

Hi hybrid.
Just click on the faq at the top of the screen, then forum guidelines and then click on the link P.E faq and glossary and you should find what you’re looking for.

Welcome to Thunder’s place and good luck.

Check out the PE Glossary Page and Quick Start Guide To PE. If you don’t find what you’re looking for there, use the search button located at the top of every page.


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:59 PM.