Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

New guy

12

New guy

Hello I’m new to this forum and I’d simply like to say

HI!

HI! I just got head. It was awesome. I’m going to sleep now, goodnight. Welcome.


5/16/06 - BPSFL: 7" BPEL: 6.5" EL: 6" EG: 4.75"

Goal - 7.5"x5.5"

"If your success is not on your own terms, if it looks good to the world but does not feel good in your heart, it is not success at all."

Welcome Illuminator and thank you for joining Thunder’s. Congratulations on completing the first step, overcoming your denial that you have a less than average penis (That is usually why people come here). Now, with this newly gained information and some determination, along with willingness to work and patience, you are on your way to being the next Long Dong Silver.


I miss this place.

Old stats: not sure but not much smaller

Currently: BPEL: 7.5 EG: 5 Goal: The holy grail of course. (8x6)

Welcome to Thunders. :)


:buttrock: The Peter Dick method :buttrock:

Then, BPEL:7.500"x5.500"

Now, BPEL:8.375"X6.750"

Originally Posted by Shagnasty
Congratulations on completing the first step, overcoming your denial that you have a less than average penis (That is usually why people come here). Now, with this newly gained information and some determination, along with willingness to work and patience, you are on your way to being the next Long Dong Silver.

Actually I got 6 inches and want to be at least 7 he he

Welcome. :wave:

Now, read read read read read!

Originally Posted by Illuminator

Hello I’m new to this forum and I’d simply like to say

HI!

Welcome aboard!

Are you only new to the forum or also new to PE?

Welcome to Thunder’s - best of luck in achieving your goals..:thumbs:


"Drilla Knows Ass" - Para-Goomba

Starter Pics/Clamping Pics

Originally Posted by starter47
Welcome aboard!
Are you only new to the forum or also new to PE?

Actually I’m only new to this forum. I have some experience with PE and was on different websites. But were only decent help, sometimes I was even behaving like some PE guru, even thought I’m not that professional nor have some awesome results. Some people told me that this forum rocks and I should check it out.
And so I did.

Originally Posted by Illuminator

Actually I’m only new to this forum. I have some experience with PE and was on different websites. But were only decent help, sometimes I was even behaving like some PE guru, even thought I’m not that professional nor have some awesome results. Some people told me that this forum rocks and I should check it out.

And so I did.

Thanks for the reply. How long have you been PEing and what gains have you achieved so far ?

I find this place great. I already have some satisfactory gains although I started recently.

see NEW newbie + advanced routine

I am sure you too will attain more after reading valuable resources and information at Thunders.

Welcome Illuminator. This forum is much better than others. Enjoy. Let me ask you, was your 6 inches good enough for any past lovers you have experienced? Good luck in life.

Welcome.


Before: I'd like to show you something I'm very proud of, but you'll have to move real close.

After: I\'d like to show you something I\'m very proud of, but you guys in the front row will have to stand back.

God gave men both a penis and a brain, but unfortunately not enough blood supply to run both at the same time. - Robin Williams (:

What’s up bro.

Hello and welcome.

Originally Posted by starter47
Thanks for the reply. How long have you been PEing and what gains have you achieved so far ?
I find this place great. I already have some satisfactory gains although I started recently.
See NEW newbie + advanced routine
I am sure you too will attain more after reading valuable resources and information at Thunders.

Actually I can’t remember when I started.. A year or two ago.. And the results are one inch or less.
Hope I hope this forums will help me, maybe not only with the lenght and stuff hehe

Top
12

All times are GMT. The time now is 09:14 AM.