Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

New guy with some questions

New guy with some questions

So this will be my first attempt at PE and I’m going to try dry jelqing and probably stretching.

Do I have to warm up before dry jelqing? Or for example can I just sit in bed and then just do it?

Are the gains made permanent or do you have to keep jelqing for however long you want to keep the gains? Thanks.

welcome to forum. It is better to have warm up before jelqing. IMO just follow the newbie routine at least 3 months.

Have good gain


Begining At 11.05.09: El 6.0" Eg 4.92"

Short Term Goal : El 6.5" Eg 5.2"

Long Term Goal : El 7.5" Eg 6.0"

Hello, since you are new let me recommend something to you.. DO NOT DRY JELQ!!. lol but really thats sort of an advance exercise b/c you are putting all that force on a fully erect unit, which isn’t recommended until you have some time in and your dick is conditioned. Just wet jelq, stretch, and kegal for now and see how that works out. Gains are permanent after you have had them for some time and continue to P.E on top of the gains (this is called “cementing”).


Start:7.5 BPEL X 5 MSEG

Goal: 7 MSEG

Heere We GOOooh!

Originally Posted by LordVayne
Hello, since you are new let me recommend something to you.. DO NOT DRY JELQ!!. lol but really thats sort of an advance exercise b/c you are putting all that force on a fully erect unit, which isn’t recommended until you have some time in and your dick is conditioned. Just wet jelq, stretch, and kegal for now and see how that works out. Gains are permanent after you have had them for some time and continue to P.E on top of the gains (this is called “cementing”).

agreed, dont dry jelq


Jan 1 2011

Nbpel 4.9 inch. Bpel 5.35 inch

Nbpfl 3 inch

Yup. Stick with the Newbie Routine for a few months, enjoy those gains as long as they keep coming, and keep reading. Then when you’re well informed and conditioned consider moving on to more advanced exercises. Good luck. And welcome to the forum.


:_pump: :donatecar

Welcome to PE Dragon Heart!


Starting stats- BP 5x4.5 (2002) Current stats- PBEL 7.25x5.25 (2012) PE is a marathon, not a sprint!

Originally Posted by LordVayne
Hello, since you are new let me recommend something to you.. DO NOT DRY JELQ!!. lol but really thats sort of an advance exercise b/c you are putting all that force on a fully erect unit, which isn’t recommended until you have some time in and your dick is conditioned. Just wet jelq, stretch, and kegal for now and see how that works out. Gains are permanent after you have had them for some time and continue to P.E on top of the gains (this is called “cementing”).


Huh?

Dry jelq is nothing more than using loose shaft skin as “lube.” Fully erect is not part of that routine. Dry or wet jelqing is done the same way. One uses a lubricant, the other (usually guys with intact foreskins) doesn’t.

Fully erect is never recommended for anything except clamping and pumping (which Newbies should not be doing).

Originally Posted by Dragon_Heart
So this will be my first attempt at PE and I’m going to try dry jelqing and probably stretching.

Do I have to warm up before dry jelqing? Or for example can I just sit in bed and then just do it?

Are the gains made permanent or do you have to keep jelqing for however long you want to keep the gains? Thanks.

I still consider myself a newbie too. I would recommend doing that routine and slowly ramp up. I have tried other starts before and went too aggressive and psyched myself out. I never caused any damage, thank god, but a couple of days of sore dick and being paranoid you can’t get an erection can be very discouraging. You can check out my journal for my ramp up on reps, which is consistent with what the newbie routine recommends just spelled out week to week. Also, I believe that dry jelqs are considered for more advanced people not for new people. Lastly, *always* warm up and *never* do jelqs with a full erection.


Start (Oct 2010) NBPEL: 5, BPEL: 5.875 inches, BASE GIRTH: 5.25 inches, MID GIRTH: 5

(November 2013) NBPEL: 5.875, BPEL: 6.625 inches, BASE GIRTH: 5.625 inches, MID GIRTH: 5

Goal NBPEL(7-7.5)xMEG(5.5-6) (journal)

As Westla stated, dry jelqs is just the same as wet jelqs (although I find wet jelqs more effective) so just be careful with both, do whichever you like the best. (I do both)

Thanks for all the replies.

Ill follow the newbie routine using dry jelq (when I do it I can feel tension just above the grip until I reach where I stop, which is pushing blood through, correct?)

Now warming up could be tricky. I mean I’m gonna do this in the night and I don’t wanna have to go downstairs, heat up a towel and stand in the bathroom for 5 minutes with a flannel rapped around my schlong. I’m also gonna have to learn more on stretching.

And also to whoever said not to do it erect, I know that.

There’s a simple solution to your warm up problem. Heating pads are cheap, effective, and inconspicuous. I say if you are going to do dry jelqs as a noob then do 1-2 after a set of wet jelqs and slowly work your way up.
For example:
Heating pad warm up 10 min

25 wet jelqs
1 dry jelq base to mid
1 dry jelq mid to head
Repeat 6 times and warm down

After a few weeks you can up the dry jelqs 2-4 reps every set.

Bump. What can I use to warm up?

Also, is there anything I can do to increase my length in a relatively short period? I now it’s wishful thinking but meh.

Originally Posted by Dragon_Heart
Bump. What can I use to warm up?

Also, is there anything I can do to increase my length in a relatively short period? I now it’s wishful thinking but meh.

Heating pads
Hot showers
Hot baths
Hot water and rags
Hot water and rags microwaved for 30 seconds
IR lamps
List goes on and on..

For length try stretching after every pe workout with every other week off. You can also stretch after you pee for 30 seconds, use the stalls for privacy.

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Read - The Second PE Survey -- A Thunder's Place group projectremekPenis Enlargement32706-02-2017 01:29 AM
Important Girth QuestionsUkranianTitanPenis Enlargement Basics1002-05-2014 05:04 AM
Questions about the newbie routinenyera_killenPenis Enlargement Basics1412-17-2007 05:43 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 03:25 PM.