New and Clueless
Hi there folks, first post so please bear with me.
I’m 28 years old, and I’m looking at getting into PE. I just became aware of this within the last couple of days and I’m somewhat clueless and have some questions. I’ve read through many of the posts and I feel that I’ve gained quite a bit of knowledge already, now I’m looking to put it all together and start a routine. Please excuse my lack of acronyms and crappy terminology, like I said I’m still in super doofus mode over here.
Where I’m at now: I’m not sure I measured correctly but I’m around 5.3 when erect, 5.5 at my absolute fullest erection. I got this measurement by placing a tape measure right where the shaft starts. I didn’t press in or anything. I’m around 5.1 or 5.2 in circumfrence. I also have a slight curve (hence the name) to the left that bugs me at times. My live in girlfriend seems happy about my size and we are pretty active sexually. I’ve gotten plenty of “it’s perfect for me”, “I love your dick” comments and I am very appreciative of them, but I want to knock her socks off y’know. I want some “holy shit” type comments and I also want to feel better about myself. I don’t want her to be merely happy, I want her to be awed a little. She seems to be content now but I want her to be fulfilled to the max. I also think maybe I could walk around with my head held a little higher if I could get to that next level, if that makes sense.
I’m not looking for any quick fixes, through reading the posts I can tell that this is a process and it takes time. I have no problem with that. I used to work out heavily (can’t really do it anymore due to an accident where I basically shattered my left humerus [upper arm] bone and it’s now full of plates and pins) and I learned that you shouldn’t check the mirror for results everyday. More like once a month or so. I’m a patient guy so I won’t have a problem dedicating myself to this. I would need to use primarily manual techniques. I’m on a pretty strict budget and can’t buy a bunch of gear, I also can’t really walk around naked with weights hanging from my dick. It just wouldn’t work. Lastly, like many I thought PE was impossible but after reading some of the thoughtful posts on this board I’m convinced that some result is attainable. I’m pretty much sold on PE, now I just need to know how to do it right. Here are my questions, please feel free to answer just one or however many you have time for. I know that many of you are advanced with this and taking time to help someone new may not be the funnest thing, but any input is appreciated. If the answer is in another thread, please direct me there. Thanks in advance.
1. Pay sites - I visited a site called penisadvantage.com and it says that you can increase size by 1-4 inches by doing some super secret excercise for six minutes a day over a few weeks. Seems too good to be true but they’re not selling pills or equipment so I wanted to ask if anyone has done this or knows it to be legit. I’m doubtful.
2. Jelqing - I tried this last night by squeezing at the base of the penis and pulling upward to the tip. My penis was dry so my skin pulled right along with it. Do you use lube for this? If so, how do you keep from going fully erect due to stimulation. If I understand correctly you shouldn’t be fully erect when jelqing.
3. Hot wrap - Is this as simple as it sounds? Just get a hot cloth and wrap it around your penis to warm it up before jelqing? Also, what the hell is a rice towel?
4. What’s a PC squeeze?
5. Vitamin E?? - I’ve read that vitamin E can help this process in some way, can help with fuller erections, healthier libido, etc. I even heard Dr. Drew (loveline radio show) say that this can help with a curvature. Any of this true?
6. Curvature - Will this process or any additional process help my curvature? It’s not that bad but it’s a very noticable curve to the left, not up or down at all. BTW, that pay site I mentioned above also says that their process automatically fixes curvatures.
7. Deformation/discoloration - Should I expect any? I am circumcised and I’m not looking to reclaim my foreskin. Is there any extra skin accumulated as a result of all the stretching, pulling, stroking, etc?
Thank you to all who read this and I appreciate any responses.
"...this may hurt a little but it's something you'll get used to..."
- Maynard James Keenan