Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Negative PIs

Negative PIs

Hi all!

Finally posting my first thread here at Thunder’s. I’m sorry if my questions are very common and have already been answered many times before, but I haven’t been able to find the answers I’m looking for (If you know any good threads abouts this, please post the link).

I recently read Sparkyx’ article about PIs (physical indicators), and I’m quite confused. I really liked the article, and after having some accidents, I’m determined to go the super safe way. According to the article you should find a routine that gives you positive PIs - like increased morning wood or increased EQ (erectile quality) - and stick to it, and then add more to this routine bit by bit. However, I’m getting the feeling that I might be one of the unlucky very sensitive guys. That is, I don’t feel sensitive, I don’t get sore or anything. But I’m experiencing a lot of negative PIs, like missing morning wood, weaker erections, decreased sensation and a lot of spotting (and very loose skin although that’s not a PI). And I just don’t get it! Ever since I started PEing I’ve been decreasing my routine, adding rest days and so on, but it seems that stretching will always worsen my EQ. I don’t believe I’m pulling to hard, I’m really being gentle, so I’m quite confused.

1. Can some people just not do manual stretches without losing EQ?

2. If yes, should I then not do the stretches because I’m having negative PI? If no, what the f*** could I be doing wrong, and how could I get used to stretching?

3. If I shouldn’t do the manual stretches, how could I get length? (I’m not getting any length from jelqing, and I guess I shouldn’t hang either)

I hope to get some advice, because I feel quite stuck. If my penis will only grow when my EQ is higher than normal, and my EQ tends to be lower than normal when I PE, PEing seems pointless. But I’m sure (or I hope) that is not the case, please help..

Dane


Start date 10th of juli 2007 - Start measures BPEL: 7" / EG: 5,25". Goal: The 8x6 (BP) would make me the happiest man on Earth ;)


Last edited by Mr. Happy : 08-07-2007 at . Reason: losing for loosing

Hmmm. First thing, obviously, take a 1.5 week break. This is to see if you will gain anything over the week. If not then something is wrong. Anything can ruin your erection quality if done in excess or wrongly. So start again, slowly. Post your routine so we can have a better idea as to what you are doing. Also, how you set up each exercise.

If you dont want to do plain stretches, try fowfers, followed by V stretches then jelqing for length if you want. Havent tried this yet but it should help.

During the time you PE, usually your erection quality is lower than normal, well at least mine does. After a couple rest days, it should be back bigger and better than ever.


Obsession is a word used by the lazy to describe the dedicated.

My Pics

AOM's training log

Welcome

Are you a new to PE? If so, is it the newbie routine you are/were on?

I think a slight loss of EQ while actively PE’ing is normal. It’s an reaction to the stresses of the training. If you are a newbie it might improve as you get more conditioned to the training. If you experience a significant decrease in EQ or if it doesn’t return to normal after a break then it might be serious. I believe not getting much morning wood is not such a big deal either.

The decreased sensation doesn’t sound ideal though. Are you sure it’s not just in your head, sensation is very subjective? I’ve never gotten spots myself but I have read that it happens to a lot of people and that they should go away after a break.

/Ta hand om din pølse :)

Thanks. It might be a good idea taking a break for a week or two. I guess I started out doing two much and doing it wrongly (this was in may this year). Since then I’ve been reducing the amount of exercises in my routine, but I never really got the long break, I probably needed. It’s not that my EQ is bad, but from reading the article about PIs, I got the impression, that the EQ should be better than normal while actively PEing - and mine definitely isn’t better - but I might have misunderstood. I haven’t really gained anything so far, but maybe if I take a break and start out slowly it will come. My routine is described in my signature along with my stats - if you have any comments please let me know. Thanks a lot.


Start date 10th of juli 2007 - Start measures BPEL: 7" / EG: 5,25". Goal: The 8x6 (BP) would make me the happiest man on Earth ;)

You say you don’t pull that hard but have you considered your grip? I know a poor grip when stretching can cause problems. The grip need to be comfortable and put as little stress as possible on the penis and you should not grip the head itself but rather below it, an inch or so if you can. Try to keep it straight and not twist the dick at an angle at the grip, this has caused me some trouble. There are different types of gripping techniques and also different gripping aids, have a search.

PI is great but you have to remember it is a theory and some of it might not be true for all people.

Generally avoid jelqing at high erection levels (~80% and higher), especially if you are new. Some say that the risk of injury is greater and I find that it feels MUCH less effective because at these levels the penis less pliable.

Your routine seems safe and very light, I’m not sure why you experience these things. My advice would be: Reevaluate your force and your grip and also avoid jelqing at high erection levels.

Perhaps try warming up longer — I usually go for 10 mins or more if possible. And add a warm-down too, for another 5-10 mins (at least).

With regard to your stretching, I agree with Dicko that you might want to try a different grip. I don’t want to contradict Dicko, who has been doing this much longer than I have, but I found trying to grip an inch from the gland doesn’t work for me. I actually have my grip on the head, mostly, and partially on the shaft. I get much better results this way. You could also try building a Captain’s Wench to help with stretching — the grip from this works well and is easier on the hands I find.

Finally, you might want to try JAI stretches as a variation. I personally feel they work very well for me.

Originally Posted by MyQuest

I don’t want to contradict Dicko, who has been doing this much longer than I have, but I found trying to grip an inch from the gland doesn’t work for me. I actually have my grip on the head, mostly, and partially on the shaft. I get much better results this way.

No worries. Actually I can’t grip an inch below the glans either. My grip just slides up to just under the head, at the edge (corona), but not actually on it (I’m not cut by the way). However I’ve read many times that this is ideal because it puts less stress on the head so if you can I think you should, if not, don’t worry about it, just try to not grab and pull on the actual head! :)

Thanks a lot! I have been considering my grip. When I first started PEing I hadn’t thought about that, and I ended up injuring myself and suffered from a very bad EQ for a week or two. I try to apply pressure mostly on the sides of the shaft an inch before the head, and I only stretch when my penis is 100% flaccid (I read somewhere that this is important). I find it quite difficult to work with the flaccid penis (my flaccid size and shape tends to change a lot) and it’s hard to get a comfortable grip. Do you know where I can read about how to grab my dick when stretching it? I read about a device called Static Stretcher and thought about getting one, but I’m sleeping with my girlfriend almost every day so I probably wouldn’t get to use it much. Does anybody have experience with this device.

Because of my difficulties stretching I’ve always liked jelqing better, but I might have been jelqing at too high erection levels sometimes. This caused spotting but however I jelq it seems to be good for my EQ (if I don’t it overdo it) and increase my girth a lot temporarily. The only problem is that jelqing causes the skin on my penis to get looser (it’s like there is more of it, and this decreases the sensation when my temporary girth gains are gone). However, at the time I’m mostly focused on length gains, so I cut back on the jelqing a little.

I might try JAI stretching, but I think after this short break I will start out with another newbie routine and the slowly add more. Id like to see if I could get anything from only manual stretches and wet jelqing before I move on (I really hope so!). Ill give this 3-4 months, PEing five days a week, keeping an eye on my EQ. By the way, I’m not sure if my EQ is bad at the time. It tends to depend a lot on how horny you are (might be the other way around), which again depends on testosterone. How do you NATURALLY maintain a high level of testosterone. My testosterone level seems a bit unstable - and I really like to be horny as hell (this turns on my girlfriend as well) but sometimes I’m just not, and I hate it. I think it has a lot to do with your mental state.

Hoping to get some answers to the questions above..

Dicko
You’ve been at it for quite a while. It would be interesting to hear about your methods and results. Ja, jeg ska nok ta haand om min poelse, det maa du oss


Start date 10th of juli 2007 - Start measures BPEL: 7" / EG: 5,25". Goal: The 8x6 (BP) would make me the happiest man on Earth ;)

I wrote - |however I jelq it seems to be good for my EQ|

Should have been - |regardless of how I jelq, it seems to be good for my EQ|

And it’s not completely true either, most of the time I’m using an overhand grip trying not to put pressure on the top of my penis close to the glans. So jelqing is not causing me problems. Am I being naive if I think I can get anything from just jelqing and stretching. I read the LOT theory but I’m not sure if I understand the term tugback correctly (I’d really like to know mine).


Start date 10th of juli 2007 - Start measures BPEL: 7" / EG: 5,25". Goal: The 8x6 (BP) would make me the happiest man on Earth ;)

Another thing, many folks have recommended using a sheet of toilet paper when you grip — this supposedly gives you better traction.

Oh, and just to reinforce what aom91 said, I highly recommended fowfers. They are very low-tech and I find they give me the best flaccid hang of any exercise.

One last thing (I just can’t stop :) ), you could also try traction wrapping after a PE session. It’s a form of ADS and is very low-tech also.

Thanks MyQuest! I really want to keep it simple to start with, but if fowfers (have no idea what it is) and traction wrapping (haven’t heard about this either) are very low-tech devices I might try them. Where can I read about these methods? Could you give me the link?

I can’t seem to get the videos working, and the search function is causing me a lot of trouble as well.


Start date 10th of juli 2007 - Start measures BPEL: 7" / EG: 5,25". Goal: The 8x6 (BP) would make me the happiest man on Earth ;)

Originally Posted by Big Dane
Dicko
You’ve been at it for quite a while. It would be interesting to hear about your methods and results.


I’ve only done manual exercises, mostly stretching (all directions, BTC, fowfers, rotary cranks, fulcrum, bundled, combinations of those.. You name it), jelqing and kegels. I have tried clamping one time though. I must admit have not PE’d all the time, my training has been very sporadic at best but I have still seen some gains (check out my signature). I’ve also tried different approaches and theories. I’ve went from theory to theory and still do. It’s trial and error.

I’ve learned to master the exercises. I have perfected them over time, for me. And I still find small improvements in details (angles, positions, movements, speed, force, etc) that makes the exercises even better. It’s really a process of refinement. At first the exercises might seem ineffective, awkward and unsmooth but with time you learn what works for you by trying slightly different variations and improving the details. It really is in the details.

But the most important thing is that you put time into PE.

Originally Posted by Big Dane
Am I being naive if I think I can get anything from just jelqing and stretching.


You can get gains, even big gains, with just jelqing and/or stretching. I only do manual exercises and I’ve gained and so has many, many others.

Originally Posted by Big Dane
I read the LOT theory but I’m not sure if I understand the term tugback correctly (I’d really like to know mine).


Read the “Determining LOT” part here,
Bib’s LOT Theory 101

Originally Posted by Big Dane
Where can I read about these methods? Could you give me the link?


Http://wiki.thundersplace.org/wiki/Fowfers

You have a lot of reading to do. Just take some time and browse the site (check out the wiki) and read about the different theories, exercises, etc. And don’t forget to search :)

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to help growth!sparkyxPenis Enlargement22512-06-2017 03:08 PM
Negative PIs and HangingbaywatchPenis Hangers211-11-2006 08:06 AM
Physiological Indicators (PI's)W.B.H.Penis Enlargement1301-31-2006 12:58 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 10:17 AM.