Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Need help: The shaft of my penis is weird.

Need help: The shaft of my penis is weird.

So I have a problem with my flaccid penis. My shaft looks weird if I put a firm grip on my flaccid penis. This is what it looks like. Does anyone know what it is?

Attached Images
(3.0 KB, 171 views)

That is exactly what I have, what do I do?

That happened to me at one just went away suddenly

Not sure about that, just know that a few other people out there have the same thing. You might try clamping that area if it isn’t too high up on your shaft, I know my base girth exploded when I started clamping, right where I would put my clamp? I don’t know for sure though.

I could use some advice too, I’m having that bungee cord effect going on with my dick.

Like where the head is big but the shaft gets a little skinnier and it’s firmer?

Originally Posted by Ecb0yogjr3
That happened to me at one just went away suddenly

How did yours go away? I have had it for 2 years already.

I stopped all PE and it still is there?

Did you stop any PE exercises?

What do we even call this thing? Should we see a doctor?

Doubt it, penises come in all shapes and sizes, I wouldn’t worry about yours.

Anyone else have this?

Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Has anyone heard about this surgery?danglemanPenis Enlargement2511-24-2009 05:50 AM
Tension - shaft or inner penis?LangemannPenis Hangers908-31-2005 02:04 AM
Problem w/ hair on penis shaftEvolvingFleshPenis Enlargement2101-26-2005 07:16 AM
My Penis is Weird and I need Help (what a great title)bob_burgerPenis Enlargement Basics612-16-2004 09:18 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 11:06 PM.