Need advice on length.
I am 25% Japanese and the rest 75% white and my friends annoy the crap out of me about my dick size. First off my penis is about 3in flaccid and 5 1/4 erect NBPEL probably 5.5in BPEL. I hate those
Dumb ADS that say “4 ways to make your dick bigger” and a photoshopped dick under the title.
I have grown a little bit of length over the years, maybe 1 1/2in since I was in the 8th grade, but now I am 18 and turned it a month ago.
I tried jelqing and also that hot wrap thing, but the hot wrap confuses me and could someone explain how it’s possible to grow in length or give me some medical/ scientific explanations.
I read the “Newbie Forum/first time users/guide”