Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Need advice on an odd problem

Need advice on an odd problem

My penis dents a little downwards toward the glans. It’s straight all the way till about 0.5 cm before the glans where it takes a minor downward turn. What I want is for my glans to point a little upward, more rocket-like (similar to most dicks). Anyway to accomplish that?

Are you talking about when it is erect?

Yes, when erect.

I doubt it. Most penile curvature things are due to copora cavernosa defects. In spite of the advice often given (jelq against the curve) I’ve not seen many members report success with that method. Surgery is probably your only option, but is it really worth it? I’ve been collecting images of curved penises for a little show here. I’ll be posting the thread soon to show the great diversity of penis shapes. Yours doesn’t sound too bad compared to some I’ve seen.

Thanks westla. :up:

In fact, it’s worth it at all. It’s a very small curve, hardly noticeable at all. No more than 10 degrees. I just wanted a “perfect” looking penis. :)

Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Problem with stretching - need adviceChiefDantePenis Enlargement203-24-2007 05:18 AM
problem maintaining erection while jelkingdanmanPenis Enlargement Basics1105-04-2004 07:34 AM
2x with ED problem - please HELP all good men!cocoalMen's Sexual Health2412-15-2003 09:46 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 06:33 AM.