Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

My Target

I’ve been at it over ten years and haven’t seen anyone gain 2.5” in length.

Keep a safe and consistent routine. Use heat and see where that takes you.


Started 7.75x5.75

Currently: 9.75bpX6.75eg My Picture Thread

Goal:10.0bpX7.25mseg Building a thicker unit, click by click, pump by pump, jelq by jelq!

By experience I can only say 0.5 to 1 in length and about 0.2-0.5 in girth, if you play it right for 1-2 years.

Which will put you both in 6.5x5.2 minimum, which was my starting size and a pretty nice size. Never had any complaints.

6X5 is allready bigger than average. Just not something who anyone will see will always remember. Know that.It’s still bigger than average.Which is good.


BPEL 7 EG 5.5 NBPEL 6.5 Flaccid length 4.5. Started Jan 2015 at bpel 6.5 nbpel 6.0 and eg 5.2 flaccid length was 3.5

I have reached my goal. At least for now.

Thanks guys for the answer

I’m shocked that there is no one achieve 2+ inch !!

I need my PE career to be maximum 3 years .. That’s why I put the Target at 27 years old

My philosophy is : if 1 inch could be achieve through manual and another one inch through hanging that would be great ..

And strange question : I’ve seen alot of people in other forums success stories talking about gain 2 inch , and a man called Bib gain almost 4 inch , and another called kingsnake from MOS gain 2 inch .. So how is that not achievable? .. * I ask this to put my target for the 3 years including Hanging ( complete privacy and 4+ hours a day ) * .. Do you mean that if I need 8inch NBP X 6 inch will take over 5 years ?

Originally Posted by hex13

…a man called Bib gain almost 4 inch , and another called kingsnake from MOS gain 2 inch ..

Bib never was willing to prove his gains, and of course he sells hangers so has a reason to claim such gains, and kingsnake was a member here, under a different name, but we banned him for bullshit posts.


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

Hex, confirming what bill10 said, what I see a lot around here is guys who gain 1” length and 1/2” girth. Yes there are exceptions, there are guys that gain more or gain less.

If you were to follow that pattern you would hit around 7 X 5.5.

I want you to understand that in the real world, that is a big cock.

I think it is good to be grounded in reality when we talk about cock size here.

Let’s just talk about girth. You say for example that you ‘need’ 6+ inches of girth. Let’s get a realistic look at what is out there:

The truth about girth - 2015 Study

Originally Posted by kdong
5” is more girth than 83% of men (+1 SD)

5.47” let’s say 5.5” is more girth than 97.75% of men (+2 SD)

5.9” let’s say 6” is more girth than 99.9% of men (+3 SD)

Just something to think about.


Last edited by sta-kool : 11-06-2015 at .

Originally Posted by hex13
Is this very rare because PE don’t do it , or because people quit , or because distractions or because they are satisfied with small gains and go back to their life ?

Correct. Quickly gaining ~15 cubic inches (in about 2 years) is very rare because of all of these.

Lots of people stop PE when their gains slow down. It becomes a lot of time and effort to get small additional gains after that.

Lots of people never have the time and privacy in the first place to attempt an aggressive routine which is typical of many of the big gainers.

Of the people who do manage to attempt such an aggressive routine, for many it simply doesn’t work. They do everything correct, hanging like Bib, or whatever their chosen intense routine, but they don’t get the same results. Their gains are much slower for some reason. They eventually accept that they are doing a huge of amount of PE time and effort to get normal gains. And then they adopt a more normal routine and slowly get their gains over 5-10 years.

So it is possible but rare. There’s no way to know if you are one of the lucky guys who is predisposed to gain quickly from an intense routine like that until you try it.


Before 5.5" x 4.1" volume 7.3 ci ////// Now 7.4" x 4.9" volume 14.1 ci

P.S. If you do try it, remember that Bib worked his way up gradually to that level. It took him months to get up to hanging all day, and learning proper hanging technique at lower weights and times is essential to avoid injury from an intense hanging regimen.

We don’t mean to crush your hopes in this thread, it IS possible. Just very rare. And don’t hurt yourself trying to force it.


Before 5.5" x 4.1" volume 7.3 ci ////// Now 7.4" x 4.9" volume 14.1 ci

Thanks alot guys for the answers , really appreciate that .

Or you know, you can PE for life as a hobby.

Maybe you will come back here after 10 years and be the proud owner of a 8x6.5 cock. Who knows?

That’s the fun of it.


BPEL 7 EG 5.5 NBPEL 6.5 Flaccid length 4.5. Started Jan 2015 at bpel 6.5 nbpel 6.0 and eg 5.2 flaccid length was 3.5

I have reached my goal. At least for now.

Thanks bill10 for response , I got your Point of view

But for me I think it’s lil bit weird that rare people achieve 2+ inch *not because PE , because life distraction , quitting , satisfying with results they achieve .. PE like GYM like Business like any other thing in life .the problem in the person * .. As I see in PEgym in the success stories forum alot of stories gain 2 inch length .. And if I’m not here to be in the top percent of the world or to gain 2+ inch , so why the effort ? Why bothering myself with knowledge , action effort , put the work ?? .. That my perspective I’m here to achieve at least 2 inch gain .. You got my point ? * Like I wanna be in business to be a Multi millionaire , not a THOUSANDaire !! * >> I hope my point reach you .

Everybody got your points. Did you get everybody else’ point?

Originally Posted by Titleist
I’ve been at it over ten years and haven’t seen anyone gain 2.5” in length.

Keep a safe and consistent routine. Use heat and see where that takes you.

Titleist , you are inspiration for me with your picture , since I’m registered here , I’m a Big fan for you .. If I can get to your starting size that will be good for me
Thanks for response man

Originally Posted by hex13
Titleist , you are inspiration for me with your picture , since I’m registered here , I’m a Big fan for you .. If I can get to your starting size that will be good for me
Thanks for response man

You’re welcome.

If there is one piece of advice I give to everyone; it’s use a space heater for constant heat. When I started using heat, that’s when I really started to grow.


Started 7.75x5.75

Currently: 9.75bpX6.75eg My Picture Thread

Goal:10.0bpX7.25mseg Building a thicker unit, click by click, pump by pump, jelq by jelq!

Originally Posted by Titleist
You’re welcome.

If there is one piece of advice I give to everyone; it’s use a space heater for constant heat. When I started using heat, that’s when I really started to grow.

http://www.consumerreports.org/cro/…uying-guide.htm >> like this one ?
I have one but It will heat the room , I think it will not benefit my penis , how I put constant heat to my penis through it ?

Get on that’s smaller that uses a fan to force the air.


Started 7.75x5.75

Currently: 9.75bpX6.75eg My Picture Thread

Goal:10.0bpX7.25mseg Building a thicker unit, click by click, pump by pump, jelq by jelq!

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 06:46 AM.