Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

My story. I wonder if PE can help

My story. I wonder if PE can help

There’s no ifs or buts about it; I’ve got problems.

For some time now I’ve been encountering erectile dysfunctional issues. The causes of it are deep and complicated, and I will try to explain the best I can. Warning: this will be a mess, because my own thoughts on it are messy.

First and foremost, I suffer from Multiple Sclerosis. Originally this affected me from a sensitivity standpoint, but had no bearing on sexual performance. Now, however, I find that often I lose interest in the sex itself while in the middle of intercourse or oral, or shortly after starting. This leads to poor erectile quality (“soft” erections) until I regain the “horny” feeling. I don’t really understand whether this is an organic, psychogenic or mixed issue, or even to what degree it is truly related to my illness; neither am I writing to get opinions on this, because I’ve resigned myself to the probable reality that neither expert nor layman is going to truly get to the bottom of it. The most I can say for sure is that the “soft” erections are a byproduct of not feeling very turned on and of losing concentration on the act. Whether this is exacerbated by underlying issues is frankly beyond me.

What else can I say about my erection quality? Well, sometimes (e.g. Morning wood) it’s hard as hell. Other times throughout the day it’s so so. The only guarantee of a super hard erection during sex is when I use Sildenafil/Tadalafil, and even then the erection only stays rock hard if I maintain full interest in and concentration on the sex.

Throughout the day, if I look at my penis, it appears like there’s little blood flow to it at all. It just has this sort of dead-ish look to it. I have to start fantasizing in order to get it to some degree of tumescence so that it looks good to me.

Size-wise, not too concerned. I’m quite convinced of being a good way above average in length, though it would definitely be good to get some extra girth.

My main concern, though, is simply having a penis that *works* and for which I don’t have to worry about whether it’s going to perform to sub-par standards when I’m starting out with a new lady. This is my prime objective: just to have a penis that does its job properly. These issues cause me considerable stress, and of course the ensuing anxiety only serves to make matters worse.

I wonder, then, if PE can improve erection quality, general blood flow, and sexual performance? Can it lead to less anxiety and to me being in better tune with my penis?

NOTE: I have seen all manner of expert and specialist, on both psychological and physical sides of the equation. There are no hormonal issues, etc.

Newbie Routine and kegels. That’s the primary routine for you now.

EQ should get better, but remember about PI’s. Start slowly, because even 50 jelqs per day can give you better EQ, but sometimes more can give injury.

Read a lot and good luck.

My has commented that my erections are a lot harder since I started PE. Go for it!

I know you said you don’t want diagnoses, just wondering if you have tried bromocriptine.

PE can help with the quality of erections, but I don’t think it can do anything for the lack of libido.

Try the herbal stuff like gingko biloba and ginseng. There is a thread named the “5 g’s for errection quality” on pe gym(maybe also on here).
Its a great combo not only for EQ but also for circulation and well beeing.

Also check if you are clenching msucles unconciously throughout the day. Try reverse kegels(basicly relaxing/pushing the pelvic floor to stretch the msucles down there)

Originally Posted by marinera
I know you said you don’t want diagnoses, just wondering if you have tried bromocriptine.

PE can help with the quality of erections, but I don’t think it can do anything for the lack of libido.


Please explain regarding bromocriptine. I haven’t tried it.

Thank you all for your responses. I think I’ve become convinced that, whether it helps or not, PE is what I need to be doing. I guess I have a great deal to learn.

I’d like to write more in this thread, and will do so as and when any further thoughts come to me.

I have that issue from time to time as well. Not so much losing interest as losing the edge of being horny (sexually excited). I also wonder if I’m missing something in my diet. Currently I’m using a good multi vitamin and L-Argenine. I’ll be adding more things later. I hope you find what you are looking for here.


Started: 01/01/2015 ~ BPEL: 7.2 inches. EG: 5.5 inches. [05/01/2015: BPEL: 7.6 X 5.5.] [08/06/2015: 7.75 X 5.5] Goal: Better EQ

All hard work brings a profit, but mere talk leads only to poverty. ~ Proverbs 14:23

Forum Guidelines

Originally Posted by How lack
I have that issue from time to time as well. Not so much losing interest as losing the edge of being horny (sexually excited). I also wonder if I’m missing something in my diet. Currently I’m using a good multi vitamin and L-Argenine. I’ll be adding more things later. I hope you find what you are looking for here.


Funny; that’s exactly what I meant. Sometimes I lose the “edge”, and the result is mediocre erectile quality until it comes back. It’s hard to understand why on those occasions I can’t retain that peak focus. It’s a very complicated problem.

I have at times thought it might have been a dietary issue, but I’ve come to believe all that to be a red herring. I think there’s more of a psychological base to it than anything else. At least in my case I think it’s largely a matter of, for whatever reason, just not being turned on enough by whatever woman I happen to be with.

This could be less of a problem if I had normal levels of penile sensitivity.

Who knows. Again, my thoughts on the whole thing are an utter mess. There are too many things going on here. I hope both of us can find some kind of solution, whatever that might be, through PE. How long have you been doing it for?

Originally Posted by olive_oyl89
Please explain regarding bromocriptine. I haven’t tried it.

Thank you all for your responses. I think I’ve become convinced that, whether it helps or not, PE is what I need to be doing. I guess I have a great deal to learn.

I’d like to write more in this thread, and will do so as and when any further thoughts come to me.


Yours sounds like a prolactin issue. Bromocriptine and Melanotan are prolactine inhibitors

“Prolactin provides the body with sexual gratification after sexual acts: The hormone counteracts the effect of dopamine, which is responsible for sexual arousal. This is thought to cause the sexual refractory period. The amount of prolactin can be an indicator for the amount of sexual satisfaction and relaxation. Unusually high amounts are suspected to be responsible for impotence and loss of libido (see hyperprolactinemia symptoms).

Highly elevated levels of prolactin decrease the levels of sex hormones — estrogen in women and testosterone in men.[5] The effects of mildly elevated levels of prolactin are much more variable, in women both substantial increase or decrease of estrogen levels may result.”
——————————————-
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prolactin#Effects

‘Bromocriptine (INN; trade names Parlodel, Cycloset, Brotin (Pakistan)), an ergoline derivative, is a dopamine agonist that is used in the treatment of pituitary tumors, Parkinson’s disease (PD), hyperprolactinaemia, neuroleptic malignant syndrome, and type 2 diabetes.,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bromocriptine
It is sold as cabergoline, dostinex, Cabaser and other names probably; side effects can be pretty annoying.

Melanotan II has less side effects, although the sexual effects seems to be also milder. PT-141 is similar to melanotan.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK38722/

I think there is some threads round here on PT-141.

Please notice that I am not a physician.

Can you make me a Starter plan that's safe

And works well

Originally Posted by olive_oyl89
Funny; that’s exactly what I meant. Sometimes I lose the “edge”, and the result is mediocre erectile quality until it comes back. It’s hard to understand why on those occasions I can’t retain that peak focus. It’s a very complicated problem.

I have at times thought it might have been a dietary issue, but I’ve come to believe all that to be a red herring. I think there’s more of a psychological base to it than anything else. At least in my case I think it’s largely a matter of, for whatever reason, just not being turned on enough by whatever woman I happen to be with.

This could be less of a problem if I had normal levels of penile sensitivity.

Who knows. Again, my thoughts on the whole thing are an utter mess. There are too many things going on here. I hope both of us can find some kind of solution, whatever that might be, through PE. How long have you been doing it for?

I’ve been doing this for less than two weeks now so I’m still in discovery mode as well.

I sometimes lose that edge in the middle of having sex and then regain it when my wife starts to orgasm while using my fingers and tongue. Even more confusing, there are times when I stay rock hard all the way through. About 45 min or there about.


Started: 01/01/2015 ~ BPEL: 7.2 inches. EG: 5.5 inches. [05/01/2015: BPEL: 7.6 X 5.5.] [08/06/2015: 7.75 X 5.5] Goal: Better EQ

All hard work brings a profit, but mere talk leads only to poverty. ~ Proverbs 14:23

Forum Guidelines

Does MS effect dopamine levels like Parkinson’s? I thought both diseases were similar. Thinking along the lines of Marinera’s reply. In other words, perhaps it’s related to your MS disease.

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
The PE Survey results!remekPenis Enlargement16105-19-2017 12:29 PM
Thundersplace Pe Database Statistical AnalysisGettinGrownPenis Enlargement Basics1211-05-2014 04:35 PM
Finally taking PE more seriously and success storyapollynonPenis Enlargement Basics1009-15-2013 03:30 AM
Yah, signed up My PE storyRuz_Penis Enlargement Basics1609-04-2007 03:01 PM
The PE 2-sock hanging method and story!hypnoDCPenis Hangers1310-25-2005 01:25 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 07:46 AM.