Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

My size

My size

Hey guys I was posting here because I was wondering about my size. Is it big/average what? I’m just curious because I have been doing PE with little to no success and I’m not sure if I should continue. I see a lot of posts regarding size and whats average and such but it seems everyone keeps posting different sizes. Just wondering.


Starting/Present: 7.0 NBPEL x 5.5 EG

4/1/07 - 7.0 NBPEL x 5.7 EG - Pic: Chief dantes pics

Settle For: 8.5 NPEL x 6.5 EG

Big.


Currently 6.5 NBP 5.5EG.

Big.


Hanging through the year 2012. Check my log.

Stop now your big.


Then (4.5 nbpel x 4.75 mseg)

Now (5.625 nbpel, x 5.25 mseg)

You are fairly big. You will fill up 99% of women. The other 1% are size queens that need Louisville Sluggers to satisfy them. But, you would probably still give them a good time :D

Originally Posted by ChiefDante

Hey guys I was posting here because I was wondering about my size. Is it big/average what? I’m just curious because I have been doing PE with little to no success and I’m not sure if I should continue. I see a lot of posts regarding size and whats average and such but it seems everyone keeps posting different sizes. Just wondering.

Top 10% in both length and girth. I’d call that huge.

Below average.

HAHAHAHAHA

Just kidding. <3 u guys.


Starting (10 / 2006): 5.8~BPEL, 5~BG ----> Current: 7.6 BPEL, 5.6 BG ----> Goal: Pringles Can

Thank a lot guys. I’m just posting because the women I have been with commented on it but they were for the most part inexperienced.


Starting/Present: 7.0 NBPEL x 5.5 EG

4/1/07 - 7.0 NBPEL x 5.7 EG - Pic: Chief dantes pics

Settle For: 8.5 NPEL x 6.5 EG

Very cool, ChiefDante. I hope for your success in the future.


Yesterday: 6.2 NBP

Today: 6.5 NBP (varies...)

Tomorrow: 8 NBP

Thats a pretty big ol pecker man!


My starting stats, NBPEL 5.75", BPEL 6.75", MSEG 5.00" Most guys walk up and stick it in, when I'm finished here I'm going to stick it in and walk up :)

Well, your current size is my end goal size. Which makes me feel kind of bad, yet motivated.

ya Chief, you have to start want many are aiming for. Myself included.


Start 6/13/08 NBPEL = 5 EG=5.25 NBPFL=3.5 FG=4.5 Now 8/5/08 NBPEL = 5.5 EG=5.25 NBPFL=4 FG=4.75Goal NBPEL=7 EG=5.5 NBPFL=5 FG=4.75

My Pics/Log

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
CNN's view of average penis size and making it bigger!regularwhiteguyPenis Enlargement18907-16-2012 02:16 PM
The TRUE Size ExpertswadzillaPenis Enlargement6006-06-2007 12:02 AM
Does Size REALLY Matter?IguanaPenis Enlargement1505-10-2007 03:09 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 02:27 PM.