My routine. Comments welcome
Though I’d already described it in a previous post, this is my workout routine in more detail. I have been PE-ing for about 10 months now and, after much experimenting, going about it carefully so I wouldn’t do something wrong, this is what I’ve come up with. Note that I’m now 7.5” in length and with circumference of 4.5 to 5”. My goal is not length as much as girth, but I expect growth there, too. So, this is it:
1. Wet cloth warm up
2. Simple stretches: down (center, left, right)
Straight (center, left, right)
Up (center, left, right)
I do 10 pulls in each direction, rest, then 2 more sets. During the rest, I do 50 kegels. The idea of kegeling between sets came from fitness workout: ligs warm up and stretch more easily after the muscles have worked.
3. The Sadsak slinky (now, I haven’t seen the video, so I don’t know if I’m doing it right, but from the soreness I feel after, can’t be too wrong. What I do is more like a full length v-stretch in all 4 directions, 5 minutes each.)
4. Warm, wet cloth (this is to relax the tissue a little after the stretches; depending on how I feel, this can come before the slinky)
5. Jelq around 25 minutes (during jelqing, I include 440’s and bent jelqing)
6. Erect bending (squeeze the bottom while 70-80% erect and bend up, down, left and right, holding each position for about a minute; after all the previous workout, you don’t need more than 1, eventually 2 sets)
7. Wet cloth cool down
This is my routine. If anyone has any advice or comment – feel free. If you like it, also feel free to try it out. Thanks.