My personal commitment for 2013
.. Is to continue PE at least until the end if the year.
I started of with PE on 14 Dec 2012 following the newbie routine. I expect to be a slow gainer however, for the following reasons:
- I have a LOT of 6. I know that most of you say to disregard this theory, but I mention it as a fact anyway
- My EQ is very good already, so I expect little gains in that department
- I do suffer from turtling, which is counterproductive for gains as I understand
My current routine is:
- 5 min warm up with rice sock
- 5 min stretching (5 ways)
- 20 min overhand jelqing (10 min wet and 10 min dry)
- I don’t do warming at the end of my routine for the moment as I do not immediately see the point of it
I’ll expand to 30 min jelking over the next couple of weeks.
My starting stats:
These measurement are the very best readings I could get, to make sure that any gains I measure are not the result of measurement ‘mistakes’.
My goal is:
I don’t want to put a timeframe in reaching these goals as I expect to be a slow gainer and to avoid losing motivation by overambition. I’ll be measuring every month.
My motivation to do this is mostly that I want a member that is more proportionate to my body size. I’m 6ft 4in, and although I’m ‘average’ it looks a bit smallish on a guy like me.
So far for my introduction. Feel free to comment if you like.