Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

My penis is more crooked now.

12

My penis is more crooked now.

So I have been PEing for about 6 weeks and and I am happy with progress, but I noticed that the bend that I had on my penis is gotten more noticeable.looks a little more crooked. It leans a lot more to the left about halfway down the shaft. Anyone have any input as to why this is? Anyone have any luck about correcting this problem?

Thanks,

Bob

Do you switch hands when you jelq? One day its with the left, the next with the right and so on. If you jelq with the same hand all of the time you could be, but not necessarily are, creating the curve. By switching hands you maintain a mid-line with your penis, as neither side get preference. Providing you didn't have a curve to begin with, if you had a curve before you began PE, continue reading.

Normally we suggest that you jelq in the opposite direction of the curve if you already have one and not so much toward the curve. This will hopefully correct the curve.


sunny A day without sunshine is like a day without laughter :sun:

There was a slight curve to begin with, but it’s a lot more noticeable now. I alternate hands many times during the routines. I will try using one hand a day and see how it goes.

So if it curves to the left like this ), then I should jelq toward the right trying to straighten it out?

Thanks,

Bob

Yeah do all your exercises against the curve.

I too have a little bit of a curve, but I’m still not sure of the solution. So if the curve looks like “)” , what does jelqing against the curve mean? Does that mean jelq with the left hand and push to the right? Does it mean jelq with the right hand and pull to the right? Is it simply using one hand or is it pushing/pulling with the left and right hand respectively?

Yes so for a “)” curve, you would jelq with the left hand with a normal grip(palm facing up). If you are using an overhand grip(palm facing down) then use the right hand. As you jelq, you want to put particular stress on the left side of your shaft.

Hope that helps.

Dude, if your curve is to the left, jelq with your right hand, just like sunny posted. Also, start doing the pulls. Pull it to you right. It is all common sense dude. Make it happen. Don’t work on growth for now but work on straighting it out, once you have that, then work on the PE. in other words, set your priorities. Build your unit the right way.

Don’t use the word crooked, every one has a curve less or more. If it was crooked you would not be able to use it in any term. So be happy that you have a normally working dick.


Started: 15.5cm x 12cm, Now: 19.5cm x 13.3cm, Goal: 21cm x 15cm

I'm going to reach my goal, and there is no one who can stop me! Yes, I'm a persistent bastard :D

My Pictures! I am back baby, and I will hang out with my wang out!

Originally Posted by tntjockey
Dude, if your curve is to the left, jelq with your right hand, just like sunny posted. Also, start doing the pulls. Pull it to you right. It is all common sense dude. Make it happen. Don’t work on growth for now but work on straighting it out, once you have that, then work on the PE. in other words, set your priorities. Build your unit the right way.

If there is an actual left-bend in the shaft then surely just stretching to the right won’t help, as it only affect the base(and affects the rest of the shaft evenly).

Also normal jelqing with the right hand has a tendancy to put more pressure/stretch on the right side which would worsen his left-bend. He should jelq with his left hand IMO, unless doing an over-hand grip/

We’re getting some mixed answers. So if you have a left-curve bend, you should
1. OK grip with left hand
2. Overhand grip with right hand
3. Stretching to the right doesn’t really matter?

Is this right?

Originally Posted by man-of-10
If there is an actual left-bend in the shaft then surely just stretching to the right won’t help, as it only affect the base(and affects the rest of the shaft evenly).

Also normal jelqing with the right hand has a tendancy to put more pressure/stretch on the right side which would worsen his left-bend. He should jelq with his left hand IMO, unless doing an over-hand grip/


What makes you so sure about all that you posted except for IMO. spell it out and read the Forum Guidelines.

There are some here who have straightened out their bend and some not completely. Do a search. Also, I have read when stretching a bend, you stretch it near the base holding one hand near the base of the bend and stretching in the opposite direction. This is all common sense. It will not happen over night and may take a couple of years, but a small staightening is always better than nothing. For example, The piss pull. Everytime you use the rest room and you do a 15 second pull and then piss or whatever, that is something over time that can make you BPEL gain and it was not an entire workout, but consistent, it was just a piss pull. The same as the stretching or pulling the bend when have to go to the rest room. Consistency is the key even if it is only when you have to use the rest room, because only then is when you have privacy.

Originally Posted by tntjockey
What makes you so sure about all that you posted except for IMO. spell it out and read the Forum Guidelines.

Nothing was wrong with my post, except that I accidently put “/” at the end instead of “.”; it’s an easy mistake to make. Hover your mouse over IMO and it is perfectly spelled out for you.

I actually like the small curve to the right in my penis. I think it makes it look bigger.


Started: 6.75" BPEL, 8" (20 cm) BPFSL (1/2015) x 5" (12.5 cm) EG; Current (7/2017): 8" (20 cm) BPEL, 8.2" (20.5 cm) BPFSL x 5.8" (14.5 cm) EG; Gains (7/2017): 1.25" (3.125 cm) EL, 0.2" (0.5 cm) BPFSL x 0.8" (2 cm) EG

Short-term goal: 8.25 (20.625 cm) BPEL, 8.3" (20.75 cm) BPFSL x 6" (15 cm) EG; Long-term goal: 9" (22.5 cm) BPEL x 6" EG

Xtended's Progress Report

Originally Posted by man-of-10

Nothing was wrong with my post, except that I accidently put “/” at the end instead of “.”; it’s an easy mistake to make. Hover your mouse over IMO and it is perfectly spelled out for you.

You better read the Forum Guidelines.

Originally Posted by tntjockey
You better read the Forum Guidelines.

I read them. I couldn’t find anything that would suggest my earlier post was in any violation of these guidlines. Could you tell me why you feel my post was in violation?

Top
12
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Dr. Kaplan Penis QuizwadzillaPenis Enlargement3103-12-2011 07:54 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 06:38 AM.