Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

MY Obsession and Starting Sizes

Originally Posted by ThunderSS
Really? Most of “us” on Thunder’s?

I’m just loving this… :D

While we’re on the subject of most of “us” on Thunders… I have read a lot of threads here, and I get the impression, (trying to read between the lines anyway) that there may well be on average, an ideal size that will please the majority of women the most, but surprise surprise, it is probably not as big Mandigo’s.

I have read a few threads here where a guy started off with say a 7” + cock, got bigger and bigger, and then finds his g/f does not want anal any more, and finds BJs give her mouth ache. And still they want to gain more size.

I used to like a bit of porn, but listening to the stories of guys on here has really put me off. The huge sizes are making even 7 inchers feel small. Yet statistically they are above average. I think we PEer’s need to really look at our motivations, and just make sure we are keeping it real.

I’m going to stick my neck out here and say that the magic size for vaginal intercourse might be somewhere between 6x7 (EG x BPEL) and 6x8. In my own case I would not want to be over 7.5 EL as I don’t think my wife would enjoy it as much - not every time anyway.

I was talking about cock size with one of my EXs the other day, she has had 3 times the number of lovers that I have had. I said “so and so had a big one didn’t he?”. How did you know that she asked. Because you drew a picture of him I said. Anyway after that she told me that her current fuckbuddy had a big one, and had told her that he considered size to be the most important thing. She then told me that her previous one had been and I quote “almost too big”. Perhaps I could get her to email him detailed instruction as to how to measure it, and report back to Thunders!

Then I could proclaim, I have proof! such and such a size is too big, (well almost).

By the way, this woman has had 3 kids, and is quite tall.


I'm fed up of having a signature!

I just wanted to reply to Fantom.

The lifestyles survery suggests the frequency of guys above 8” in length is 0.5-1%. This is not “1 in a million”, it is more like 1 in 100, 1 in 200. Again the same survery for girth suggests the guys above 6” girth runs at a similar percentage.

So the guys with 8” x 6” isn’t THAT rare as you suggest.

On Shane Diesel, I kind of support your point. Firstly there is a film where he measures, he is 7.25” girth I believe. From some of his films the girls cannot fit him in their mouths. However, I recently saw an interview with him. He states a few things. Firstly, he hasn’t had anal with any girl, he is too big. Secondly, he stated he often cannot work with many girls who approach him, he simply causes too much pain. He said unless the girls he works with have had a child or worked in the industry for a while, he cannot film with them. He said often girls have to work in porn before filming with him because the bigger dicks in porn will “stretch them out”.

Personally I’m not talking about foot long dicks, because most peoples ideal seems to be 8” x 6”, I’m talking at that ratio and as I suggest, that is much more common than “1 in a million”.

If you haven’t seen genuine “10”” I suggest you look at http://www.lpsg.org/ , many big ordinary guys there. I’m sure the majority there are 8” x 6”.


01/08/07: 5.75" BPEL, 5.25" EG ::: 26/05/10: 7.3" BPEL, 5.4" MSEG, [My Progress Pics] - [My Routine]

Revised Min Final Objective: [/b] 7.75" BPEL (33% increase), 5.5" MSEG

Ruz_ -

I beg to differ. If you take 8+ BPEL to be .5% and and 6+ EG to be 1%, Then if girth and length were completely statistically orthogonal, the occurance would be .5% of 1% or 1/200 x 1/100 = 1/2000. - One in 2000.

However, cock dimensions are probably not completely orthogonal. That is to say, on average, bigger lengths tend to be thicker. What I mean by that is an 8 inch dick is probably on average fatter than a 5 inch one. So this makes them slightly more likely than 1 in 2000.

So the true occurrence of 8x6 must lie somewhere between 1:300 and 1:2000 - fairly rare.


I'm fed up of having a signature!

Originally Posted by marky777
Ruz_ -

I beg to differ. If you take 8+ BPEL to be .5% and and 6+ EG to be 1%, Then if girth and length were completely statistically orthogonal, the occurance would be .5% of 1% or 1/200 x 1/100 = 1/2000. - One in 2000.

However, cock dimensions are probably not completely orthogonal. That is to say, on average, bigger lengths tend to be thicker. What I mean by that is an 8 inch dick is probably on average fatter than a 5 inch one. So this makes them slightly more likely than 1 in 2000.

So the true occurrence of 8x6 must lie somewhere between 1:300 and 1:2000 - fairly rare.

I don’t disagree with 1 in 2-3000 at all, what I was really saying is that is not 1 in a million.

What, an average high school/colege may see a few guys of this size? So if words spreads and they sleep around, suddenly this 1 in 2-3000 becomes much more relevant. Bigger guys have more partners according to surverys.

So if we are now down to the avaerage girls seeing more than the 1:2-3000 ratio due to the guys sleeping around, it is quite possible within a town many girls have seen or heard of someone 8” * 6” quite easily, if you follow my logic.


01/08/07: 5.75" BPEL, 5.25" EG ::: 26/05/10: 7.3" BPEL, 5.4" MSEG, [My Progress Pics] - [My Routine]

Revised Min Final Objective: [/b] 7.75" BPEL (33% increase), 5.5" MSEG

Ruz_ - Agree!

However I doubt my dad is huge, but he shagged most of 1960’s London. My mom says he had something to prove. My dad says he never got any complaints.


I'm fed up of having a signature!

Originally Posted by marky777
Ruz_ - Agree!
However I doubt my dad is huge, but he shagged most of 1960’s London. My mom says he had something to prove. My dad says he never got any complaints.

I don’t think anyone is suggesting penis size gets you girls? Sadly for penis size to impress you have to get a girl into a state where they want you naked, i’m sure if you are a complete tosser, regardless of dick size, this won’t happen!

Would a girl go for a 8” * 6” pauper, or a 6” * 5” billionaire, I know where my betting would be!


01/08/07: 5.75" BPEL, 5.25" EG ::: 26/05/10: 7.3" BPEL, 5.4" MSEG, [My Progress Pics] - [My Routine]

Revised Min Final Objective: [/b] 7.75" BPEL (33% increase), 5.5" MSEG

Originally Posted by Ruz_

If you haven’t seen genuine “10”” I suggest you look at http://www.lpsg.org/ , many big ordinary guys there. I’m sure the majority there are 8” x 6”.

Hey man I am not from this site, but there are real that big guys on that forum? I have seen very big guys here on thunders, and has always been curious to see if that LSPG could impress me. What do you say?

Man give quick read in this post and you will know what I am talking about.
Http://www.lpsg.org/67956-if-lexing…e-only-9-a.html

You have stated that if I haven’t see a real 10” (witch I haven’t) then go to LPSG. I still continue with my opinion that bullshit it’s the most real common thing you see around there.

BTW steele has always impressed me, but looking as his dick and mine I always thought Maybe If I have 2” + I could get at his size, and not 10” + more.

Originally Posted by djrobins
Mandigo is huge. With two hands on his unit, there is 2 or 3 inches uncovered.
Most of us on Thunders have no problem believing that hes 10” to 11”.

That’s just a porn illusion as well; some of the hand is around the underside of the shaft, not on the top.

For example, I can put both hands on my unit that way (and my hands are probably bigger than his) and yah, I only have the head left sticking out, but its still a two hander, because its not really two hands on the actual part we measure. Now add 1-2 more inches…doesn’t make me 10-12 inches, makes me 8-9 tops.


4/2008 Bpel 6.50, Beg 5.5, Mseg 4.9

6/2008 Bpel 6.75, Beg 5.5, Mseg 5.1

9/2008 Bpel 7.00, Beg 5.5, Mseg 5.1

Originally Posted by Ruz_
I just wanted to reply to Fantom.

The lifestyles survery suggests the frequency of guys above 8” in length is 0.5-1%. This is not “1 in a million”, it is more like 1 in 100, 1 in 200. Again the same survery for girth suggests the guys above 6” girth runs at a similar percentage.

So the guys with 8” x 6” isn’t THAT rare as you suggest.

On Shane Diesel, I kind of support your point. Firstly there is a film where he measures, he is 7.25” girth I believe. From some of his films the girls cannot fit him in their mouths. However, I recently saw an interview with him. He states a few things. Firstly, he hasn’t had anal with any girl, he is too big. Secondly, he stated he often cannot work with many girls who approach him, he simply causes too much pain. He said unless the girls he works with have had a child or worked in the industry for a while, he cannot film with them. He said often girls have to work in porn before filming with him because the bigger dicks in porn will “stretch them out”.

Personally I’m not talking about foot long dicks, because most peoples ideal seems to be 8” x 6”, I’m talking at that ratio and as I suggest, that is much more common than “1 in a million”.

If you haven’t seen genuine “10”” I suggest you look at http://www.lpsg.org/ , many big ordinary guys there. I’m sure the majority there are 8” x 6”.

Your points above are noted, but when I made the comment about one in a million, I was referring to your references to the much larger sizes in your earlier post, not to 8 inches.

The only other nitpick I would have about LPSG is that unless there are pics with a ruler, I’m going to give it about as much credence as the rest of the blather on the internet, which is to say, nearly none.

The lying and braggadocio on LPSG far exceeds the random exaggeration you’ll find anytime you Google looking for threads about penis size and are directed to mainstream chat sites like askmen or cupid.com or any of those types of things.

It’s like they have assembled the collective bullshit artists from the entire planet in one convenient location. Not just guys with big dicks, its guys who THINK they have big dicks, guys who WISH they HAD big dicks, kids who barely HAVE dicks, and of course, the proprietors of pay sites who profit on insecurities about penis size, pretending to be women COMPLAINING about not getting enough guys with big dicks.

That is not to make the claim there are no guys with big dicks there. Of course there are, just like there are here. But to your point, I’m sure the majority of guys there CLAIM 8x6. I think most of them need to read a few threads from this forum about how to measure. Ever check out the members pics section?


4/2008 Bpel 6.50, Beg 5.5, Mseg 4.9

6/2008 Bpel 6.75, Beg 5.5, Mseg 5.1

9/2008 Bpel 7.00, Beg 5.5, Mseg 5.1

Originally Posted by Fantom
It’s like they have assembled the collective bullshit artists from the entire planet in one convenient location. Not just guys with big dicks, it’s guys who THINK they have big dicks, guys who WISH they HAD big dicks, kids who barely HAVE dicks, and of course, the proprietors of pay sites who profit on insecurities about penis size, pretending to be women COMPLAINING about not getting enough guys with big dicks.

Universal truth, Thanks to thunders I am beginning to overcome this, I now walked naked in from of my GF and rub my flaccid dick against her face, BTW she hates this.

Originally Posted by Fantom
That is not to make the claim there are no guys with big dicks there. Of course there are, just like there are here. But to your point, I’m sure the majority of guys there CLAIM 8x6. I think most of them need to read a few threads from this forum about how to measure. Ever check out the members pics section?

I have a cemented one thought after all the reading here on thunders and others place, 8” NBP x 6” MG, it’s one motherfucking huge dick and it’s the biggest one, even among porn.

Originally Posted by djrobins
Mandigo is huge. With two hands on his unit, there is 2 or 3 inches uncovered.
Most of us on Thunders have no problem believing that hes 10” to 11”.

I agree and Mandingo is much longer than most other porn stars.

The other thing to note is how homeley most of the porn guys are. If there were a ton of guys with big dicks 10 + range, you would think at least one of them would be good looking.

Look at old films and the actresses with big boobs were not neccessarily very pretty. It was rare to be skinny with big boobs, so they got work regardless of how pretty they were. Now with fake boobs, beautiful women that are skinny just go out and get fkae boobs.

You agree that Mandingo is 10 or 11 inches? Seems to run contrary to a thoughtful analysis. There’s some threads about this, both here and on LPSG. I think 8-9 bpel max is more realistic (and I believe that’s being generous), and as for being longer than most other guys in porn, yes that is probably true as well. You have to understand the man is quite petite. Most male porn stars are really short, well under the “average” height for men in this country.

But to the comment about looks - you’re right. Remarkably large penis size and remarkably good looks don’t seem to enjoy much of a correlation. It would make sense that there shouldn’t be any more of a correlation between that and any of the other physical factors.

But they are not all trolls. There are normal, some might even say good looking male porn stars. Probably more in gay porn that in straight porn, for some odd reason. Peter North is a good example. (he is very short too, btw)


4/2008 Bpel 6.50, Beg 5.5, Mseg 4.9

6/2008 Bpel 6.75, Beg 5.5, Mseg 5.1

9/2008 Bpel 7.00, Beg 5.5, Mseg 5.1

Originally Posted by Phyriel
Man give quick read in this post and you will know what I am talking about.
Http://www.lpsg.org/67956-if-lexing…e-only-9-a.html

You have stated that if I haven’t see a real 10” (witch I haven’t) then go to LPSG. I still continue with my opinion that bullshit it’s the most real common thing you see around there.

BTW steele has always impressed me, but looking as his dick and mine I always thought Maybe If I have 2” + I could get at his size, and not 10” + more.

Hi Phyriel,

You should join if you have not already, just for kicks. Just get the free membership for forum access. One thread which may be of interest to you is the “Comcast Cable Remote comparison challenge” thread. Check that out. There are actually a couple guys who appear to be longer (seemingly NBP or mild BP) than the remote. I have the remote myself, so I know its 8.5 inches in length. So they do have a few whoppers there, but then again, thats like 2-3 people on a site with 100,000+ members, that have posted in that thread. It kind of reinforces what we’re talking about here. From the hype, you might expect to see that thread just FILLED to overflowing with pictures of guys with units as big or nearly as big as that remote, and it is not.

So, that’s my commentary on LPSG for now. I enjoy the site from time to time, but it’s frustrating sifting through the chaff and the bullshit to find legitimate info.

Some of the member pics are also interesting. But for the majority of the member pics, you need to be a paying member because the pics are in user’s “galleries”. (the cost is fairly steep for a subscription, but I think you can get 30 days access for about $10 or so). Note, I have no connection (shudder!) to LPSG other than having joined out of curiosity.


4/2008 Bpel 6.50, Beg 5.5, Mseg 4.9

6/2008 Bpel 6.75, Beg 5.5, Mseg 5.1

9/2008 Bpel 7.00, Beg 5.5, Mseg 5.1

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 06:02 AM.