Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

MY Obsession and Starting Sizes

Wow, I was in a similar situation. My last 2 girlfiends also let me know in a not so direct way that my dick didn’t measure up to what they were either used to or the biggest they had seen. And I think it is because of my size, they may have been expecting more. I’m 5’11 - 6’, 220lbs and semi athletic and I’m 7.25” long, 5.5” thick. I always thought it was an ok or good size.? Anyway, I’m working on being 8 or hopefully 9 in a few years, let’s see what happens, I don’t want to be the big guy with the small dick.

Originally Posted by adamepworth
I randomly encountered this web site one day.I’m a pretty big guy.6’2 185 lbs.My Penis measures 7.5 length by 5.5 girth.which I’ve been told is a good size.However, the last few girlfriends I have had told me that it wasn’t that big.which of course got in my head and kinda tore me down a notch.I have started the newbie routine.really working the stretches hard.for about 3 weeks now.I have already noticed improved blood flow.I was also having problems with my sex drive and being able to reach orgasm.and PE seems to be improving on these embarrassing problems.I’m 24 years old.and unsatisfied.I want more.I also wish my penis was more sensitive.

Originally Posted by crece
Wow, I was in a similar situation. My last 2 girlfiends also let me know in a not so direct way that my dick didn’t measure up to what they were either used to or the biggest they had seen. And I think it is because of my size, they may have been expecting more. I’m 5’11 - 6’, 220lbs and semi athletic and I’m 7.25” long, 5.5” thick. I always thought it was an ok or good size.? Anyway, I’m working on being 8 or hopefully 9 in a few years, let’s see what happens, I don’t want to be the big guy with the small dick.


Both of you guys are quite big: top 5% for length and top 10% for girth.

Maybe you both need to meet girls who will build you up rather than tear you down.

Right,

All women do not want to keep your ego down, there are ones who want it UP, as the time your with them, you represent them.

I was reading of a Marie-Antoinette, a mistress to a Prince back in the 1300’s. She loved the dramatic, and her affair partners would indefinately get sucked into her drama. Her first lover married her and put her into power, he was gaining dissention through the entire way until he was pushed out of office.

A flair for the negative, she found another rich lover. She spent his money until no end, he gained negative dissention as her drama injected through him attacked all of his relationships, and he lost support. He ended up poor.

She had three other affair partners who suffered a similar fate.

Her main characteristics where said to be her tenacity, and she was headstrong, injecting her drama and views into her suitors.

By the 3rd partner, one should have realized the outcomes of this dame’s games.

So I’m going to say, there are women who inject positive into their partners - or mostly positive, and there are women who inject negative into their partners - or mostly negative. Knowing the history of that individual helps.

And by the way - 7.5 is not small at all, it is between medium and big under most peoples standard. If the women know that they are calling you “small”, then the rest will call you small.

Originally Posted by djrobins
Right,

All women do not want to keep your ego down, there are ones who want it UP, as the time your with them, you represent them.

I was reading of a Marie-Antoinette, a mistress to a Prince back in the 1300’s. She loved the dramatic, and her affair partners would indefinately get sucked into her drama. Her first lover married her and put her into power, he was gaining dissention through the entire way until he was pushed out of office.

A flair for the negative, she found another rich lover. She spent his money until no end, he gained negative dissention as her drama injected through him attacked all of his relationships, and he lost support. He ended up poor.

She had three other affair partners who suffered a similar fate.

Her main characteristics where said to be her tenacity, and she was headstrong, injecting her drama and views into her suitors.

By the 3rd partner, one should have realized the outcomes of this dame’s games.

So I’m going to say, there are women who inject positive into their partners - or mostly positive, and there are women who inject negative into their partners - or mostly negative. Knowing the history of that individual helps.

And by the way - 7.5 is not small at all, it is between medium and big under most peoples standard. If the women know that they are calling you “small”, then the rest will call you small.


No reasonable person would call someone in the top 5% in length and 10% in girth “medium”. The only real argument is whether you want to call that big or huge. I would vote for huge.

I don’t think he ever stated that they said it was small. They just said that it wasn’t “that big”.

Invisible, would you say it’s huge if it’s BPEL?? He could have a fat pad of 1” or more. I think the case of if it’s big or not(in the girls mind) has to do more with the NBPEL. I’m 6.35 BPEL but 6 NBPEL because of low fa tpad. There might be someone who is 7.5 BPEL with a 1.5” fat pad and look the same size as me. I don’t think he would be viewed as huge.


Pre-PE: BPEL 6.25" NBPEL 5.8" EG 5.75 " Now: BPEL 7" NBPEL 6.5" EG 5.95"

Final goal: BPEL 7.5" NBPEL 7" EG 6"

Yeah I’m not emotionally crippled by the comments of my previous 2 girlfriends or anything like that. But honestly, I’ve always just wanted a real big dick that “gives no room” for negatives, lol.

I happen to like my cock very much :-) and I’ve had girlfriends in the past who have told me that they’d never be able to get it all in. I’m happy, but greedy, I want more >:)

Originally Posted by thecrow19

I don’t think he ever stated that they said it was small. They just said that it wasn’t “that big”.

Invisible, would you say it’s huge if it’s BPEL?? He could have a fat pad of 1” or more. I think the case of if it’s big or not(in the girls mind) has to do more with the NBPEL. I’m 6.35 BPEL but 6 NBPEL because of low fa tpad. There might be someone who is 7.5 BPEL with a 1.5” fat pad and look the same size as me. I don’t think he would be viewed as huge.

I’d be more inclined to say NBP to err on the side of caution. I assumed that’s what the posters in question were referring to since they are newbies and are probably giving NBP measurements.

My guess is they are basing it primarily on visual perception rather than physical sensation. Visually since you are taller than average, your larger than average unit doesn’t appear “big” on your body. View it by itself or in contrast to other, average, penises, and its quite large. So don’t be discouraged. I mean, you’re already two SD’s above the mean in length, and one SD in girth (possibly more, I think the girth measurements are always a bit confusing because of the lack of clarity around where its taken).

So you’re big, the stats don’t lie. There is something else going on with those girls.


4/2008 Bpel 6.50, Beg 5.5, Mseg 4.9

6/2008 Bpel 6.75, Beg 5.5, Mseg 5.1

9/2008 Bpel 7.00, Beg 5.5, Mseg 5.1

Originally Posted by deerhunter958
You will find that PE works for most everybody. Follow the newbie routine for a while and after you get conditioned, you can advance to some of the other stuff. Work hard and you will one day be able to make those old girl friends scream. You are starting out at a size bigger than most of us will ever reach.

Finally, I know you are new, but the forum guidelines call for correct grammar and punctuation on this site. Use periods, commas, and capitals correctly or the moderators will pick on you. Even Thunder will jump your ass if you don’t follow the forum guidelines.

I agree 100% especially about the forum guidelines. It would probably take me years to get where your at but there’s always room for improvement. Most would give there left nut for 7.5x5.5 including me.

Those girls must of been used and abused, just throw a rubber over a baseball bat that might make them happy.

Originally Posted by adamepworth
I randomly encountered this web site one day.I’m a pretty big guy.6’2 185 lbs.My Penis measures 7.5 length by 5.5 girth.which I’ve been told is a good size.However, the last few girlfriends I have had told me that it wasn’t that big.

Umh…are you sure you have measured yourself correctly?

Maybe you are an average of 5.5 lenght X 4.5 girth.

I say that because a real 7.5 length by 5.5 girth is about a porno star dick.

“I say that because a real 7.5 length by 5.5 girth is about a porno star dick.”

Geez, makes me feel good to hear that as I am 8” BP X 5.5”, but it just does not seem that big to me. Definitly feeling bigger as I have gained a half inch in both length and girth, but I would not call it huge.

ripper,

Most of us “feel” smaller after starting PE, but we KNOW for a fact its bigger.

djrobins,

I don’t feel smaller after starting PE, I definitly feel bigger, I just don’t feel huge

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 01:54 AM.