Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

My newbie post wanting girth

1234

My newbie post wanting girth

Hi,
I never did a real newbie post and now it’s been a year so I think I will share my gains. It’s legit, I just wish I had taken photos before. Anyway, to share some observations, the gains seem to come when you aren’t looking. Like one day suddenly you are .125 in bigger then not for a few days then again and after a while it becomes permanent. Has anyone else seen fluctuations like that?

My routine:
It’s haphazard. Maybe 50 jelqs two or three times a week. Clamping and edging when I masturbate, almost daily.

Clamping gave me the .25 gain in girth but it’s not permanent. Meaning, when I let go of the base of my penis I lose the gain, it’s just 5 in girth again. What to do what to do?

Also, haven’t seen hardly any girth gains and that’s what I’m most interested in now. The reason for that is I bottom out on my girl and sometimes it can hurt. I’m the biggest she has ever had. The first time it wouldn’t fit all the way in her. It was great. Awesome in fact. And yes I was gentle, she loved it.

So I don’t want to get longer really but I know I can give her more pleasure with girth as it was only tight like that the first few days and after became feeling looser. While my goal is 8in girth, something on the order of 6.5 or 7 in of girth is acceptable. Any suggestions welcome, and I know it’s been covered so you can just point me to the thread I appreciate it.

Stretching got me the length pretty quick like the first month. Stretching the tendon gave me a quick .5 in and then stretching by pulling up (aiming to stretch to my belly button) got me the rest off the way to 7in. Really really awesome, I am very happy. Just the girth left to gain for my perfect penis.

Thanks guys, this place saved my sex life and my sanity.
:)

(Aug 09’) BPEL: 6.00 inches, GIRTH: 5.00 inches
(Mar 10’) BPEL: 6.5 in, GIRTH: 5.25 in
(Aug 10’) BPEL: 7 in, GIRTH: 5.25 in


Start (aug '09) 6x5

Current [(AUG'10) 7 x 5.25] [(OCT'10) 7.25 x 5.3] [(OCT'12) 7.5 x 5.5]

Death is real, it comes without warning and it cannot be escaped, therefore, Penis Enlargement

Originally Posted by tootyfisty
7 inches… I don’t want to get longer…

my goal is 8in girth

Any suggestions welcome.

You want a 7X8 inch wang? Work on changing your girth goal, lol.

Originally Posted by iamaru
You want a 7X8 inch wang? Work on changing your girth goal, lol.

Ahaha yeah it’s just that, a goal. And the goal is actually 8x8 but that extra inch in length isn’t so necessary anymore :) girth is my priority now.


Start (aug '09) 6x5

Current [(AUG'10) 7 x 5.25] [(OCT'10) 7.25 x 5.3] [(OCT'12) 7.5 x 5.5]

Death is real, it comes without warning and it cannot be escaped, therefore, Penis Enlargement

Congrats on your gain!


When you get a BJ, life is good

@Krsnikzwei

Thanks :) I feel lucky as it didn’t seem too hard and only took a year but the girth is eluding me yet. Along the way I popped a vessel and had a blister for a couple days so I’m leery to do more heavy clamping or other extreme techniques for girth.


Start (aug '09) 6x5

Current [(AUG'10) 7 x 5.25] [(OCT'10) 7.25 x 5.3] [(OCT'12) 7.5 x 5.5]

Death is real, it comes without warning and it cannot be escaped, therefore, Penis Enlargement

Congratulations on your length gains. Very impressive.


4Foreskin ;)

Thanks 4foreskin. I can attest to the effectiveness of PE. It’s weird cause I was so insecure about it for so long. I knew girls liked big ones and I was just average about. I never thought it was possible until last year about may I found this forum. And didn’t believe it. I read a bunch but was still believing it was not possible. I don’t know what shifted but in august last year I tried it for two weeks and saw a .125 in gain in length. Hmm I will try this more I thought

I never was a hardcore strict regimen guy but the length kept coming with about 2 times a week. I just read on another thread about the cord that can limit your length gains. I think mine is less thick of a cord as it stretches thin when I pull on it.

:) Now I can obsess about girth for a while anyway.


Start (aug '09) 6x5

Current [(AUG'10) 7 x 5.25] [(OCT'10) 7.25 x 5.3] [(OCT'12) 7.5 x 5.5]

Death is real, it comes without warning and it cannot be escaped, therefore, Penis Enlargement

I’m not saying the crazy girth you’re aiming for is impssible, but it’ll take you absolutely forever.

Originally Posted by quickbeam1213
I’m not saying the crazy girth you’re aiming for is impssible, but it’ll take you absolutely forever.

Yeah it’s a long shot, but aiming for that will probably get me 6 or 7 girth. That would also be totally awesome. If I aim for 6 I will just get 6. The mind is a tricky thing. I know mine well.


Start (aug '09) 6x5

Current [(AUG'10) 7 x 5.25] [(OCT'10) 7.25 x 5.3] [(OCT'12) 7.5 x 5.5]

Death is real, it comes without warning and it cannot be escaped, therefore, Penis Enlargement

Originally Posted by tootyfisty
Yeah it’s a long shot, but aiming for that will probably get me 6 or 7 girth. That would also be totally awesome. If I aim for 6 I will just get 6. The mind is a tricky thing. I know mine well.

Well good luck man. Keep in mind also that if you do reach your goal, there will be a lot less women you can have sex with.

Originally Posted by quickbeam1213

Well good luck man. Keep in mind also that if you do reach your goal, there will be a lot less women you can have sex with.

Yeah, I have my girl. We are getting married. I’m the biggest she ever had and she likes it. So if I go bigger she won’t mind at all. I’ll just have to keep it in the comfort pleasure zone instead of the too huge to feel good zone. If that happens to be 7x6 I won’t be upset about it. It was always about making the pussy love my cock anyway. With her it’s like our parts were made for each other. They fit perfect.


Start (aug '09) 6x5

Current [(AUG'10) 7 x 5.25] [(OCT'10) 7.25 x 5.3] [(OCT'12) 7.5 x 5.5]

Death is real, it comes without warning and it cannot be escaped, therefore, Penis Enlargement

Another thing tooty, if you’re looking for girth, 50 jelqs 2-3 times a week isn’t going to cut it. For almost a year, I did anywhere from 600 to 900 jelqs per workout on a regular basis and I am only up to 5.5 MSEG. You’re going to have to amp up your routine if you want serious girth gains. My advice is to do 300-400 jelqs per workout and then follow it up with 5 or so 30 sec ulis. About 3 weeks after throwing in the ulis, I noticed that I went about 2 ticks above 5.5 on the tape measure. I have since lost that gain since I stopped active girth work until I reach my short-term length goal but it worked for me.

Originally Posted by tootyfisty
Yeah, I have my girl. We are getting married. I’m the biggest she ever had and she likes it. So if I go bigger she won’t mind at all. I’ll just have to keep it in the comfort pleasure zone instead of the too huge to feel good zone. If that happens to be 7x6 I won’t be upset about it. It was always about making the pussy love my cock anyway. With her it’s like our parts were made for each other. They fit perfect.

You are starting at an advantage, then, being in a stable relationship.

Girth gains generally don’t arrive in large amount suddenly, so you both have time to adjust to whatever additional gains you get. I wouldn’t fixate on a particular number like eight inches girth. Work instead on what gives you both pleasure. You may find at some point that gaining additional girth goes from a positive to a negative. It’s happened here before. With more girth, some options become difficult or impossible. Girth can get in the way of blowjobs or anal. It can make spontaneous sex difficult or impossible. It can increase her need for recovery time between episodes of intercourse. You say she doesn’t have a need for recovery time now? With more girth, she may.

If your parts fit perfect at present, proceed with caution on gaining more girth, and watch out in particular for when “Oooooooo!” goes to “Owwwwwwwww!”


For Lampwick, becoming hung like a donkey was the result of a total commitment.

Thanks lampwick and quickbeam

I will do more jelqs and more jelqs. I started doing 100 per session with three days a week. So far only seemingly a temporary length gain to 7.25 that is coming and going. As for the girth I got nothing gained. Perhaps I have nothing ventured then? I’ve been reading about pumping, clamping, and horse440’s so far I’m leaning to pumping over clamping and I tried 440’s last may with a popped vessel as the result. Healed in a week no real issue.

So I do pay attention to her and I’ve noticed if we don’t have sex for a week I’m too big. Barely fit, go too deep etc. Then after just a week of daily sex she accommodates me much better and it’s perfect for a period. Then what seems to happen is she loosens up a little more. The depth is the same so I can still feel it touch the back but the tight goes away and we both can feel the difference. I’m about average girth so I think with 5.5-6 girth will be ideal for her and me at that point I can decide to go bigger or not. I just know she enjoys that stretched feeling. It’s what made our first time so amazing. She was stretched to her (then) max and filled completely. I guess maybe it’s like a drug addict chasing that first high. But this is a lot more healthy I think.

Maybe what I think will happen is I will keep doing pe and she will keep accommodating at the same rate until a perfect stretch to friction ratio is achieved. At least I hope so.

So I guess I will try 200 jelqs per session this week and see where it takes me.

Thanks guys I really appreciate the feedback here. This forum is really awesome.


Start (aug '09) 6x5

Current [(AUG'10) 7 x 5.25] [(OCT'10) 7.25 x 5.3] [(OCT'12) 7.5 x 5.5]

Death is real, it comes without warning and it cannot be escaped, therefore, Penis Enlargement

You know, I was reading one of braindrain’s threads about girth work, and he tried clamping and didn’t like it so he worked on what he calls “Perfect Jelq’s” Basically Jelq’s done the way they’re supposed to be done. I would go find that if I were you, he seemed very pleased with the results.

Top
1234
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Its hard not wanting to work girth after using a cock ring!PenoxPenis Enlargement Basics306-15-2010 07:30 PM
Newbie Question: Focus on Length before GirthcriotPenis Enlargement Basics312-11-2005 07:29 AM
Penimaster Newbie Needs Help With Length And GirthgonabbigerPenis Enlargement Basics2307-28-2005 03:43 PM
Length limiting girth gains for newbieguest99Penis Enlargement Basics207-06-2005 10:34 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 08:54 PM.