Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

My issue.


I’d recommend an extender because that worked best for me. I started smaller than you at 5.5” and I’m at 7.7” now. It took 4 years, but it can be done.

I started out around your size (hell, I’m not that much bigger than you now) and I can say with 100% confidence that I never failed to satisfy a woman because I was too small. When I was in my teens and 20’s and I didn’t know what I was doing, I definitely failed to satisfy some women, but because of poor skill, not because of poor size. Despite what other men might say, you’re big enough to satisfy 95% of women and the other 5% would probably give you an incurable infection. Like Red said, it’s about confidence and knowing your way around a woman’s body (which includes her mind). I recommend that you forget about size for now and work on your EQ. Kegels, light jelqing (I’ve found that low erection jelqs are great BTW, so don’t worry about losing your erection), maybe some pumping. Once you get your EQ up, then start a proper PE routine.

Starting (May 2010): BPEL:6" EG: 4 7/8". Current (April 2011): BPEL: 6 3/4" EG: 5 1/4".

Short Term Goal: BPEL: 7" EG: 5.25" Long Term Goal: When my wife makes me stop or 8"x6" (whichever comes first)

Jelqing got me most of my gains, stretching for length. But Jelqing is #1 of course

Take all this advise and your anxiety and put it into PE. It’s as much a mental discipline as a physical one. Take the time it takes to make gains and let your mind at ease. I just gained another .25” totalling 1.25” in a total of 16 months. I still do the newbie routine and light manual stretching.

In the mean time, talk with her about what she likes in bed and keep sex fun always. Avoid the big dick subject until you have passed the 8” mark. I know from experience it will get bigger and sex will be better from it even if only due to your confidence.

Start (aug '09) 6x5

Current [(AUG'10) 7 x 5.25] [(OCT'10) 7.25 x 5.3] [(OCT'12) 7.5 x 5.5]

Death is real, it comes without warning and it cannot be escaped, therefore, Penis Enlargement

Your goals aren’t unrealistic, but it won’t come quickly. Most guys wouldn’t get hung up over the mention of their girlfriend’s ex being twice as muscular as them and make it a goal to one-up them. That could take years. You wouldn’t feel the need to change careers or look at more education because her ex was a doctor would you? I’m not saying to not work at PE, just saying to keep it all in perspective. Sex is an important aspect of the relationship, and you don’t want a mental hang up to hurt you or your partner in that regard. Just stick to the newbie routine for 3 or 4 months. I’d recommend measuring yourself only about once a month. Never forget your kegels.

As for not being able to stay hard while jelqing, I know exactly how you feel. I end up setting my time for about 2-3 minutes longer than I plan to be jelqing (I go by time, not number) because I feel like I regularly have to stop and fantasize until I can get hard again to continue. Remember, you can do whatever you want to get yourself hard. Imagine your girlfriend, imagine her best friend or sister… imagine her mother? Or go for an ex, a celebrity, a coworker. Personally I feel like what works best for me is just remembering previous experiences with my girlfriend, not even necessarily sex-related, and it usually works fine for me. If it doesn’t, then 2 hot asian women will.


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:20 AM.