Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

My erection problem

My erection problem

I was with this chick the other night and I had been drinking rather heavily. When it came down to having sex w/ this girl my penis was unable to get 100 percent erect. Now, the craziest part about this whole scenario is the fact that I hadn’t ejaculated in 20 days so I would of thought my erection would of been seriously rock solid.

So then I started to analyze the last few years. I’ve put on some weight and maybe that extra 20 pounds of stomach fat has something to do w/ it. Because I’ve noticed a decrease in morning wood as well as weaker erections. I mean it’s never completely limp but it’s not a full on raging hard on like I want.

So now I am going to embark on a physical training regimen to lose the belly fat as well as supplement w/ some OTC like Arginine and Yohimbe. As well as do hot wraps, stretching, jelqs, followed by hot wraps.

Also could dry masturbation be a reason for weaker erections? Maybe I should consider jerking off with lubricants in order to better simulate sex with a woman.

So anyways advice would be appreciated. I ran a search but couldn’t find anything that closely related to my situation.

I’m 24 and have never been on a steady PE routine.

Originally Posted by Ready to Die
I was with this chick the other night and I had been drinking rather heavily. When it came down to having sex w/ this girl my penis was unable to get 100 percent erect…So then I started to analyze the last few years. I’ve put on some weight and maybe that extra 20 pounds of stomach fat has something to do w/ it. …Also could dry masturbation be a reason for weaker erections? Maybe I should consider jerking off with lubricants in order to better simulate sex with a woman.

So anyways advice would be appreciated. I ran a search but couldn’t find anything that closely related to my situation.

I’m 24 and have never been on a steady PE routine.

Ready to Die,

Alcohol and poor health will affect your sexual performance, even at a young age like 24. Depending on your masturbation technique, you may have also desensitized yourself to the “feel” of a pussy. So, as you say, get your health in order in all respects and your concerns should turn around.


Forum Guidelines PAST: 5.25"L x 4.75"G (base),EBP (January 2001) / PRESENT: 7.50"L x 7.00G (base),EBP It doesn't happen overnight! Commitment! Focus! Patience!/ Main Routine = Pumping/Jelqing/clamping + Homedic TheraP or ACE Wrap TheraP or ACE Wrap

I’ve never had trouble getting it up from alcohol but I have had trouble getting *off* because of it. I attribute this to the alcohol as well as my masturbation technique. I’d think your problem is the same. My roommate is in great shape but, according to him, he wanks at least 3 times a day. When he gets drunk he says it’s almost impossible for him to get a hard-on from girls and that he has to work on it for a minute or so by himself before he’s ready for her.


Starting Stats (5/21/06) - BPEL: 6.75 | NBPEL: 5.75 | EG: 5.75 (Mid) 6 (base)

Current Stats (8/21/06) - BPEL: 7.00 | NBPEL: 6 | EG: 6.0 (Mid) 6.375 (base)

My new Goal: To have the volume of a Coke can (21.65625 cubic inches ;) )

Thanks for the input guys I am also kicking around the “dead dick theory”

I know that when I have went long periods of time w/o ejaculation my first time attempting to have sex/masturbate would always be a chore. Maybe the infrequent use, copious amounts of beer and liquor, as well as being mildly out of shape all contributed to my poor performance. I am definitely going to readjust my masturbation technique because I feel PEforreal makes a good point that I might have desensitized myself to the way pussy should feel.

Right now the game plan is going to be hitting the weights, employing some cardio exercise, as well as doing the newbie jelqing routine and throwing in a few supplements. Basically just increasing the blood flow and getting in good physical condition.

I think within a month or two I should be back to full 100 percent rock solid erections.

If anyone else has some good ideas feel free to share them. I’m optimistic that I can get back to where I should be with the proper dedication and guidance.

Thanks!

http://www.thundersplace.org/forum/showthread.php?p=740669#post740669

Ready,

One more comment in reference to “Now, the craziest part about this whole scenario is the fact that I hadn’t ejaculated in 20 days so I would of thought my erection would of been seriously rock solid.”

Going almost three weeks without ejaculating like you did, could also be a source of your problem. My dick is much healthier and quick to function if I ejaculate on a regular basis. You know the saying “use it or lose it”. Well, I think this can also apply to not ejaculating regularly. You just want to keep a good dick rhythm going at all times.

Peforeal


Forum Guidelines PAST: 5.25"L x 4.75"G (base),EBP (January 2001) / PRESENT: 7.50"L x 7.00G (base),EBP It doesn't happen overnight! Commitment! Focus! Patience!/ Main Routine = Pumping/Jelqing/clamping + Homedic TheraP or ACE Wrap TheraP or ACE Wrap

Originally Posted by peforeal
Ready,

One more comment in reference to “Now, the craziest part about this whole scenario is the fact that I hadn’t ejaculated in 20 days so I would of thought my erection would of been seriously rock solid.”

Going almost three weeks without ejaculating like you did, could also be a source of your problem. My dick is much healthier and quick to function if I ejaculate on a regular basis. You know the saying “use it or lose it”. Well, I think this can also apply to not ejaculating regularly. You just want to keep a good dick rhythm going at all times.

Peforeal

My thoughts exactly.

“Drinking rather heavily” … Yep, that’ll do it - guaranteed. Booze might get you into bed with her but it won’t necessarily get you laid. Once you’re drunk every gulp you consume affects your erection — and it won’t help your driving either.

Putting on 20 pounds — naaah. Gazillions of way overweight guys all over the world are fucking their brains out, right now.

Exercise, supplements, cardio — could help if you believe it will help but again the vast majority of men throughout history never did any of that and the world is still overpopulated today.

What’s wrong with you? You think you have a problem. That’s your problem.

Biggest cause of impotence is that it’s all in a guy’s head.

Doesn’t mean you don’t have a real problem though (but sure sounds like it’s all up there). If it persists see a doctor.

All the weight loss, working out, magic pills — like I said they may help, if you BELIEVE they will help. But maybe not, then you’ll get even more discouraged and worried and the “problem” will get worse.

Lighten up. Practice regularly (masturbate) like the guy above (peforeal) recommends. And, the next time you get into bed (or the back seat of dad’s car) with a girl, do it sober so at least you’ll have something that makes sense to compare your previous experience with.

Afterthoughts:

1. Ten to twenty years from now — “morning wood” — forget it!

2. If you are here at Thunder’s Place, maybe your problem is feeling inadequate because of your penis. You know what they say about women — they don’t care about penis size — Bullshit! A whole lot of them do, but when they are hot and bothered, three inches and a little skill (Don’t worry about you, look after her.) will keep her coming back to the same well.

I’ve noticed that during periods where I watch really nasty crazy porn (i.e., gangbang scenes, play-rape scenes, lots of rough, hardcore action) sex with my girlfriend didn’t excite me as much and I couldn’t ejaculate. It felt good, but I lost my hardness.

Do you guys think it’s possible to be psychologically desensitized, as well as physically?

I’m thinking, to avoid this problem (since I’d much prefer the real thing) I’ll stick to more mild forms of porn to get me off (and ready for PE), or just use my imagination or pictures of my actual girl. Either that, or start getting into gangbangs.

Originally Posted by Chthonian

Do you guys think it’s possible to be psychologically desensitized, as well as physically?

Of course. It happened to me.

Exact same thing happened to me last Thursday night!

I took 2 viagra’s to.. lol had a semi for an hour but couldn’t get off.

I had a chance to bang her Saturday night after work when I was sober but I didn’t have any condoms & I was worried it would happen again :S


Start: 2nd of march-2006 Stats: BPEL (6.4" 16.4cm) NBPEL (5.9" 14.9cm) EG (5.0" 12.8cm)

Goal : 7.5" NBPEL 6.0" EG My Progress Report

4 Weeks Left On Newbie Routine

Originally Posted by Nick666
Of course. It happened to me.

Same as me? Too much ‘unrealistic’ porn, so the real stuff seemed more drab?

I thought porn might have been at the root of a recent bout of ED.

Then, I started edging for 30 to 60 minutes and avoiding ejaculation during those sessions. I also masturbated using a much looser grip, taking full advantage of my dick’s skin. That quickly brought the quality of my wood way up.

To me, that makes sense since I was probably kegeling to avoid climaxing many times at each sitting. I was also cutting out the death-grip, quickie jerkoffs that were probably reinforcing the wrong programming in my head.

I still use porn during these sessions, with no apparent side effects. side effects. side effects.


04/05: BP 5-5/8" x 5-5/8"....08/05: BP 6-15/16" x 6".....09/05 - 11/05: Break........11/05: BP 6-7/8" x 6"....01/06: BP 7" x 6-1/8"

3/06: BP 7-1/8" x 6-1/4".....5/06: BP 7-1/4" x 6-1/4".....6/09: 7-3/8" x 6-1/4".......Goal: BP 8-1/2" x 6-1/2" or until I completely fill my wife

Originally Posted by Chthonian

Same as me? Too much ‘unrealistic’ porn, so the real stuff seemed more drab?

Yes, something like that.

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Read - The Second PE Survey -- A Thunder's Place group projectremekPenis Enlargement32706-02-2017 01:29 AM
Problems Keeping An ErectionMachine1Men's Sexual Health711-06-2009 10:12 PM
Concise Obend explanationdeadeye3200Penis Enlargement3803-13-2005 03:14 PM
Erection ProblemsizePenis Enlargement Basics401-11-2005 01:14 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 10:47 PM.