My EQ, TGC, and doubting gains...
One thing I am having a difficulty understanding lately is EQ (erection quality). It’s supposed to be such a simple thing to comprehend, but I’m struggling with it. What constitutes good EQ? I mean, I think I have good EQ, but then again I think I always have had good EQ. If someone were to ask me what my EQ was, I’d say “definitely a 10.” But is my EQ a 10?
Here’s what I do have:
- Extremely hard erections (especially when I have some sort of agent assisting me IE porn)
- Popping veins while erect
- Morning wood every morning (this was before I ever did PE as well)
- Insta-erection as well – meaning, I can probably go from 100% flaccid to 100% erect in 60 sec.
But here’s what I don’t have
- I don’t get evening wood, unless I am turned on by something
- I rarely get spontaneous erections throughout the day
- I really have seen no increase in cum since starting PE
The reason I am so concerned about this is I am trying to understand what my limits are with PE, being the TGC theory/hypothesis. After I warmup, my BPFSL is roughly .15 - .25” longer than my BPEL. But this isn’t without a pretty damn aggressive pull, one that nearly induces pain. A typical stretch pull, my SF is actually about .25” less than my BPEL (which is something I cannot comprehend).
My EQ is a supposed 10. This leaves me to believe my tunica is my limiting factor, but I’m just not sure. Is my EQ as high as I rate it? I sometimes doubt my gains. Is this just, perhaps, an actual 100% erection whereas my starting numbers weren’t a 100% erection?
I might think too much…