Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

My dick is getting bigger and it's AWESOME

123

My dick is getting bigger and it's AWESOME

I thought PE was a hoax. I have gotten wider and noticeably longer in the past 3 months. My girlfriend feels tighter and she moans more. Thank you amazing dudes for posting all this incredible information. Unlike everyone here I don’t measure my cock, because to be honest I don’t really care about obsessing about little measurements, it’s almost better that way because you don’t compare yourself to everybody else, INSTEAD you sit back, think happily to yourself, and just enjoy your PE routine.

This has just been amazing. My dick just literally looks fat and when it gets hard I can see it is so much wider in proportion to my head size than it has been in the past. Why isn’t this proven? How has this not been exposed to the real world? Do you guys even want it to be? All I know is PE is AWESOME. For anyone curious, I do the newbie routine AND I wear ADS about 4-10 hours per day. I have increased jelqing to 15 minutes from 10 because my dick just feels like it needs more. I just honestly feel like this is too good to be true. Thanks again friends!


I love my life

Wow. This man is in love.

In my opinion, you take measurements while PEing to keep track of progress and to see what you have gained (or lost) and in what time. This helps to conclude when you have reached a plateau in your gains and it’s time to change your routine or maybe take a break. At least that’s what the big boys told me. :D

I couldn’t really care less about comparing myself to others, as that really has no point. There will pretty much always be someone out there who is bigger than you. You can’t exchange penises with them. You can grow yours. That’s why we PE.

As for the secretiveness of PE, I read somewhere that there is (if I remember correctly) five times more money put into the research of both penis and breast growth and how to accomplish those than for research on Alzheimer’s disease. The article was concluded with “what’s the use of having bigger equipment when you don’t remember how to use them?”.
I’m actually grateful that PE is widely thought of as being a hoax. It’s like the comic strip of Goofy where he was a secret agent whose cover-up occupation was a secret agent.

I kinda half and half agree about measurements simply because if over done you become obsessive about every little thing you could be doing. Instead I find measuring by refference to something like a toilet paper tube or the mirror to be much more beneficial. Then whenever you feel you have stagnated in growth you can measure and compare to your before size. Even a 1/4” gain in a whole year is nothing but impressive if you think about it compared to natural growth.

I don’t know about the rest of you guys but I actually reached a point where I feel comfortable talking about pe in public. Just a month or two ago I struck up a conversation with a girl that worked at the sex&porn store and told her I frequently post in a forum about penis enlargement and have almost ten years of experience. Now would I tell her bf where he can reach me, give advice to anyone that asked on the street, or defend pe if it was being slandered on the news? No. Because we don’t need the competition or the negative press once inexperienced guys hurt themselves.

Maybe it’s my warped view on the subject but in my mind all pe is just bodybuilding in secret. Except bodybuilding and muscle hypertrophy is well recognized by science. I won’t deny I workout and I won’t deny if anybody questions me about jelqing or owning a pump. It’s just another thing that separates the dare devils and pe scientists here from the legions of men who prefer their unnecessary surgeries and magic pills is that… We…think… Outside the box.

Originally Posted by fuzzynaval
I thought PE was a hoax. I have gotten wider and noticeably longer in the past 3 months. My girlfriend feels tighter and she moans more. Thank you amazing dudes for posting all this incredible information. Unlike everyone here I don't measure my cock, because to be honest I don’t really care about obsessing about little measurements, it’s almost better that way because you don’t compare yourself to everybody else, INSTEAD you sit back, think happily to yourself, and just enjoy your PE routine.

This has just been amazing. My dick just literally looks fat and when it gets hard I can see it is so much wider in proportion to my head size than it has been in the past. Why isn’t this proven? How has this not been exposed to the real world? Do you guys even want it to be? All I know is PE is AWESOME. For anyone curious, I do the newbie routine AND I wear ADS about 4-10 hours per day. I have increased jelqing to 15 minutes from 10 because my dick just feels like it needs more. I just honestly feel like this is too good to be true. Thanks again friends!

A watched pot never boils. :leftie:

You got a good attitude, Fuzzy. I threw away my ruler years ago. You really only need to measure once, or better yet take some good before shots, so years down the old PE road you can look back and see how far you’ve come.

Welcome aboard.


2003: 6X5 2010: 7X7

No Nukes

Originally Posted by Big Girtha
A watched pot never boils. :leftie:

You got a good attitude, Fuzzy. I threw away my ruler years ago. You really only need to measure once, or better yet take some good before shots, so years down the old PE road you can look back and see how far you’ve come.

Welcome aboard.


So when has 1 year, became years ago.


[9/2010] 7*6 NBPEL/8*6 BPEL pic's Not PEing anymore. (as of Nov '10)

[12/2011] 7.37" NBPEL * 6.4"

[1/2013] Current stats:7.37 NBPEL * 6.5.

Originally Posted by fat_cock
So when has 1 year, became years ago.

:-k :


2003: 6X5 2010: 7X7

No Nukes

I agree with you guys.

First off, I told my best friend about it and he kinda laughed and said that “whatever I was doing to my penis” was the same as reading a book by Niel Strauss called “The Game”

I laughed at him earlier in the summer because I believe picking up girls should be a natural process and not something you read about in a fuggin book! It doesn’t matter though. To each, his own. That’s life. Live and let live. PE is completely different than reading books about picking up on girls if you ask me!

I have never had a problem picking up girls and I really just love sex. Having a big dick isn’t a necessary part of life, but there is something about looking a girl deep in the eyes at a bar when in the back of your head you know your gonna give her a thicker and longer piece of meat that is just AWESOME!

Because none of you guys know who I am, I can share a couple cool things with you that PE has brought me already and I am only 3 months in!! Not to mention only 1 month with the newbie routine. (Sorry if it’s graphic, but come on, I don’t know how else to say it!)

I have a really thin and hot girlfriend who likes to smoke weed and fuck. I don’t smoke weed but this bitch is a complete stoner. Since I started PE, for the VERY FIRST TIME,,, EVER!! I hit the back of her pussy when she was ridding me. I never knew a pussy had an end!! When I started hitting it she started moaning and all of sudden got really wet and literally just started soaking up my whole region. She kept going and got off really hard (something that doesn’t happen often) and then started kissing me all over and saying how much she loved me. Afterwards she said something felt different and I told her it did for me too.

I am not here to measure my cock with a bunch of other dudes who live completely different lives than me. The primary reason for unhappiness in life is comparing yourself to others. I’m sorry, but that is a fact! I don’t care if you guys have really small or large penises compared to mine. I care about working diligently at an exercise routine and sharing new information along the way with all of you because I have already learned alot.

I measured a while back and I was 6 and change, have no idea about girth, but I don’t think it’s impressive, maybe ill measure every year haha I really don’t know.

Having women cum all over me and tell me something is different is the ONLY important thing for me at this point and I don’t really see it changing. I hope all of you live happy and fulfilling lives and don’t let yourself get to obsessed over this stuff. I believe treating PE with moderation and perseverance is the only way, but this is just my opinion.

Good luck! Happy gains! Happy fucking!


I love my life

Don’t knock “the game” before you read it. Neil Strauss presents some interesting ideas and discloses how screwed up PUAs really are.

I have read that, his thirty day challenge book, and “the mystery method”. Yes, the information is very useful but the way it is presented is like a guide book for con artists. That is why I took all the valuable tools and put more of a “Tao of Steve” spin on things. Stay wonderful and desireless, fight for what you want, never give up and never surrender, and don’t make a mountain out of a mole hill.

Originally Posted by TheGreatDivider

….and don’t make a mountain out of a mole hill.

A veiled PE reference? :D

Nope, that would be making a pepperoni put of a sausage link.

I meant it to be not starting arguments over small issues. Don’t sweat the small stuff.

I like your posts and your point of view FuzzyNaval. The sole thing I disagree with is this: you shouldn’t call your girl ‘this bitch’.

Originally Posted by fuzzynaval
I thought PE was a hoax. I have gotten wider and noticeably longer in the past 3 months. My girlfriend feels tighter and she moans more. Thank you amazing dudes for posting all this incredible information. Unlike everyone here I don’t measure my cock, because to be honest I don’t really care about obsessing about little measurements, it’s almost better that way because you don’t compare yourself to everybody else, INSTEAD you sit back, think happily to yourself, and just enjoy your PE routine.

This has just been amazing. My dick just literally looks fat and when it gets hard I can see it is so much wider in proportion to my head size than it has been in the past. Why isn’t this proven? How has this not been exposed to the real world? Do you guys even want it to be? All I know is PE is AWESOME. For anyone curious, I do the newbie routine AND I wear ADS about 4-10 hours per day. I have increased jelqing to 15 minutes from 10 because my dick just feels like it needs more. I just honestly feel like this is too good to be true. Thanks again friends!

It’s so great you’re happy with the results and it’s unusual for people not to measure but I can totally see why you haven’t.

I personally am glad it’s not proven and mainstream where everyone knows about it. Keep it hush hush!

Fuzzynavel, congrats on your progress. When I first started, I got into measuring alot and had to eventually back off. I went to measuring every two weeks and then once a month. It gave me time to chart my gains without driving myself nuts. Also, it has always been about my gains and not about comparing to others.


Start: 5.50" x 5.00" BPEL; Now: 6.25" x 5.00"; Goal: 7.50" x 6.00"

Look fellas I’m new to this, so what is ADS.

Top
123

All times are GMT. The time now is 10:58 PM.