My 2ND Day of PE: A few Questions
Hey everyone. I’ve been lurking on the forum for a couple months and finally decided to give PE a try. I just finished my second PE session. Right now I’m at 6” BPEL and 4.8” EG and hoping to eventually reach around 7.5” BPEL and 6” EG. I’ve got a few questions.
1. How hard should I be stretching? I stretch to the point where it feels like I’m getting a good stretch as I would with a muscle. It’s not hard enough to cause pain, yet if I were to do it slightly harder I think I would feel pain.
2. When doing the rotary stretch I think I’m experiencing some ligament pops when moving past the side stretch. Is this normal? Good? Bad?
3. Third, how much force do you use when jelqing? How tight is the grip supposed to be? I ask this because I can’t maintain an erection when jelqing. I don’t know if this is because I’m doing it too hard, or just because it doesn’t feel good (pleasurable). How do you guys stay hard during something like jelqing that doesn’t exactly feel good?
4. When jelqing, I try to start as close to my body as possible, but it feels like the lower half on my penis isn’t getting worked much. Obviously there is blood being pushed through but it doesn’t start to build up and feel pressurized until I reach the upper half of my penis. Is this normal or am I doing something wrong?
5. Is it bad to jelq flaccid?
6. For about a minute after finishing the session my penis is pretty large with a pumped up look, but then it returns to normal. Should it be staying pumped up for longer, or is this normal?
I realize I am asking a lot all in one post. Just answer whatever you can. Any help will be greatly appreciated.