And you perform PE, you crazy fool obsessed with penis dimension :)
Just kidding. I’m not a medical doctor, but always thought PE is damaging our penis.
So, do you have perform 2800 or 5600 hours of ADS? 2 cm for 2800hours isn’t so bad.
Guys, to be 100% clear: this is just my own personal medical opinion. Obviously, jelqing has never been formally researched (try to get a grant for that!). But all of the above makes sense to me:
- one should not jelq until there’s oedema (or clamp four hours, stretch with killing circulation, etc etc)
- oedema is bad in medical terms. When you see it in a patient it means there’s something going on.
- PE slightly damages the penis, but in moderation so the penis can be enlarged/reshaped. Hence PE works!
- but there are risks so be careful
- if people have the subjective observation that their penis is healthier post PE then I can’t argue with that! I can imagine if you ‘train’ your penis to contain more blood during jelqing then that may improve EQ and sex overall.
- But I still wonder about my 1st point: that stretching is fundamentally different because I never lose anything during decon breaks. The fact that you lose during a jelqing decon break makes alarm bells ring in my head (still makes me think jelq gains are not real, just bruising/moderate oedema. But again, I have no scientific proof for this).
@Scarsick: I dunno… I do between 4 to 8 hours/day. So I guess it’ll be somewhere between those extremes, say 4000.