My 180 flip flop
I am going all out with this pe thing now. I have tried for years on and off to gain and have never gained anything. This is the final draw here! I am currently a month into the newbie routine, just started bumping up the time to 12 mins a session. I will be devoting a full year to pe, that is more than enough time for anyone to work one muscle and see results. I would like to have some support from you guys with this. I have always felt insecure about my dick size and I feel it even more now for some reason. I may ask some stupid questions sometimes, and I really don’t like to but I would rather know than not know.
Things I have changed about me as a person since the first of the year 2013:
- I have quit smoking cigarettes (the hardest thing I have ever done), I smoked for nine years and quit cold turkey Jan 1st and haven’t looked back. I get cravings here and there but no where near like it was the first 4 or 5 days. Now I barely thinking about it.
- I stopped drinking alcohol excessively, I have gone from drinking 10 beers a night to 1 or 2 if I even drink a beer that day( haven’t had a beer in six days).
- My Diet. I have gone from eating literally anything in front of me to being very selective. I am a dinosaur from another life, haha. Usually fried or processed tv dinner food that has absolutely no nutrients what so ever. Minimal veges and fruits. Now I eat only baked chicken or fish. B/c I am a ex smoker I have to have something going on in my hands and mouth(no homo) so I usually bring carrots and nibble on them. Salads, noodles, or baked chicken usually consist of my dinner.
- Dietary supplements. I started taking moringa leaf powder which has excellent for the body and has way more vitamins than any other pill formed supplement I have seen on the market. I have it in bulk too, my uncle is a distributor of this “Miracle tree.”
- Motivation! I never been a low self esteem kind of person but when i comes to my dick I have no confidence. I’ve notice from reading a lot of peoples testimonies and routines a lot of the guys always seem very confident and energetic. I believe if you don’t come into pe with the mental capability the physical will never follow, for everything starts with the brain and how you use it.
That’s about all I have changed so far. I know I need to get more physical but I really don’t have a lot of time to do that b/c by the time I get off of work I don’t want to do anything but lay down and play xbox. I might start doing some simple push ups and crunches in the morning before work to get the blood flowing, then try to work in a work out schedule in the next month. Now that I have quit smoking just in two weeks I have gained 9 pounds already. This is the biggest I have ever been a good solid 195.
Well Thank you for reading I dont know if it will help anyone else, but I can say it has helped me. I have not gained anything in size but I feel more confident and level headed now than I ever have before. I don’t know if age has to do with anything but I am 27. Well take it easy guys. Thanks