Mike 5mth clamp training log questions
I am now ‘in training’ since 5 months. I ‘went’ from 16cm length BP to 16,5 and from 10cm girth to 10,2.
I have included an excel file on my training log.
- I started the first month doing just 10min jelq about every 2. day.
- Then in the second month started clamping, first only 1min, then at the end 5, about every 2, day. After this 5min I had a small injury, I think it was red spots, then I took 4 days off or so. I measured 16,3 * 10.
- In the third month I went to 3 times 5min clamping with 3 times 5min jelq in between, more than every 2. day. I measured 16,4*10
- In the fourth I did not so often, went to clamp 3 times 6min and same jelq in between. Measured 16,5 * 10
- In the fifth I did more than every second day, went up to 2*11min clamp and 10min jelq in between. Measured from 17-16,5, but 16,5cm later, 10,2 girth. (I think it varies how soon I measure after clamping)
I miss the penis getting really thicker while clamping. I read here that temporary added girth is common and good when clamping. He is obviously totally erect and hard and veiny, but not thicker. That’s why I always slowly prolong the clamping time. Thinking about 2*15min, like this one guy who.. -> Just checked the thread again,
Gone from average to monster (7 inch girth)!!
Now there is a big warning of discoloration on top. Hm.
I use a flexible cock-ring for clamping. While clamping I watch porn and do slight stimulation of the head. When I don’t forget I do small kegels all the time.
Questions of me, I would be very happy if you could give me your opinion:
- What could be wrong that I don’t even get temporarily girth when clamping?
- Am I doing good? I mean, do my procedures look ok? (Please take a quick look at my log-file). I would like more girth. What would you say to the 15min? Or better more 10min sets?
- The gains seem kinda minimal - is this a wrong impression or is this ‘ok’?
- Today I did 2 * 13min clamp and got blue balls. Well, let’s see if it happens again.
Thanks for input, I appreciate it!