Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Medium Range Plan

Medium Range Plan

OK fellas, my situation may or may not be unique. I found this site and started with the newbie routine on August 21. My measurements (I was careful and followed directions) were 6.15 x 4.3. Flaccid just sucks. You’d think my dick was retractable like a lion’s claw. I haven’t noticed really any PIs, either positive or negative. So there is my current status.

Now comes my inquiry. I am getting married in May and for a few months before that, will not be having sex with the fiancee (gotta make the wedding night special, you know, at least convince my balls that her dress really should be white). I want to surprise her on wedding night with an unexpectedly bigger dick, and hopefully, some unexpectedly wild orgasms. How best should this be attempted? I have read the horror stories and so I’m cautiously holding to the newbie routine for now, and plan to do so for at least a month or so. (I doubt that I’m stretching correctly, but I’ll read up on that later). Are there any recommended timetables for altering the current routine or adding new exercises? As this is a very unexact science, I understand that estimates are all you can give, but have you any? I’ll appreciate any advice or comments. Thanks.

Hello Gladius,

You have round 8 months which is good many people here have made good gains in that time such as an inch or thereabouts. As for timetables or adding new exercises I am to inexperienced however if you look at Braindrains progress report, here’s the link, fast length gainer / very slow girth gainer, you can see what he followed and give you an idea on how to proceed. :) He’s a good gainer so I guess his would be good follow, of course you have to listen to your body to find what’s best for you. I hope you get the gains your looking for and give your soon to be wife a hell of a honeymoon ;)

Happy Gaining!

Originally Posted by Gladius22
OK fellas, my situation may or may not be unique. I found this site and started with the newbie routine on August 21. My measurements (I was careful and followed directions) were 6.15 x 4.3. Flaccid just sucks. You’d think my dick was retractable like a lion’s claw. I haven’t noticed really any PIs, either positive or negative. So there is my current status.

Now comes my inquiry. I am getting married in May and for a few months before that, will not be having sex with the fiancee (gotta make the wedding night special, you know, at least convince my balls that her dress really should be white). I want to surprise her on wedding night with an unexpectedly bigger dick, and hopefully, some unexpectedly wild orgasms. How best should this be attempted? I have read the horror stories and so I’m cautiously holding to the newbie routine for now, and plan to do so for at least a month or so. (I doubt that I’m stretching correctly, but I’ll read up on that later). Are there any recommended timetables for altering the current routine or adding new exercises? As this is a very unexact science, I understand that estimates are all you can give, but have you any? I’ll appreciate any advice or comments. Thanks.


You aren’t the first person to want to gain before a specific date, usually for the reason of wanting to surprise a significant other after an absence. Regardless, don’t rush. Stick with the Newbie Routine until you find it doesn’t work anymore.

Originally Posted by chilli789
Hello Gladius,

You have round 8 months which is good many people here have made good gains in that time such as an inch or thereabouts. As for timetables or adding new exercises I am to inexperienced however if you look at Braindrains progress report, here’s the link, fast length gainer / very slow girth gainer, you can see what he followed and give you an idea on how to proceed. :) He’s a good gainer so I guess his would be good follow, of course you have to listen to your body to find what’s best for you. I hope you get the gains your looking for and give your soon to be wife a hell of a honeymoon ;)

Happy Gaining!


Don’t fall into the trap of thinking that because one person gained with a specific routine, that you will too. Everyone is different and what works for one person may not work for another. Keep an open mind.

Originally Posted by Invisible
Don’t fall into the trap of thinking that because one person gained with a specific routine, that you will too. Everyone is different and what works for one person may not work for another. Keep an open mind.

Thanks for the advice. I am just sticking to the newb routine for now, but are there any specific PIs that I should look out for that may indicate what sort of different exercises I might want to later consider? I have read about almost everything, and as I don’t want to destry my dick, I don’t even want to consider extreme things like claming and uli’s. The only things I’m really interested in are the more manual things—stretch, jelq, mabye slinkies or Obends.

Originally Posted by Invisible
Don’t fall into the trap of thinking that because one person gained with a specific routine, that you will too. Everyone is different and what works for one person may not work for another. Keep an open mind.

Of course Invisible, I was just giving Gladius an example of someone who had gained good from the newbie routine then has expanded on it when he needed to. BrainDrain’s detailed progress report gives a good idea on how things could be undertaken after the newbie routine and as I am almost finished with the newbie routine it was good to see what another had proceeded with. I did mention to listen to his own body and find out what is best for him, I should have said something else instead of, ‘so I guess his would be good follow,’ the benefit of hindsight haha. Couldn’t agree more with what you said about ‘Everyone is different and what works for one person may not work for another.’

Cheers!

Happy Gaining!

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Total Daily Stretch Time ArticleDeuskaPenis Enlargement811-27-2005 03:02 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 03:18 PM.