Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Measuring NBP and BP

Measuring NBP and BP

When I was measuring recently, I noticed something obvious, but I don’t know the answer.

My “brilliant” observation was that your length varies significantly with how much you “push out” your hips. Pushing out all the way and pulling back all the way changes my stats by .8 inches NBP.

My question is do you measure pushing out or standing straight up? I see the merits to each way.

It doesn’t matter as long as you measure the same way each time. This will allow you to see you progress.


Then 01/15/08 EBPL: 6.25 EG 5.10 Now 10/05/09 EBPL 7.75 EG 5.25 Girth work for 103 days.

New Short Term Goal: EBPL 8.0 EG 5.5 Lifetime goal 9x6.5 PE log and journal

Ok. I was thinking more from a scientific point of view though. I know there is some confusion around these size studies, but how do scientists measure?

Do the new guys ever read other theads? Especially the ones about the same subject as their question?

In this thread: I don’t get my measurement results at all, in post #10, is a big long list of previous threads about measuring. Your question has been answered before, several times. Perhaps a few minutes spend reading from that list will allow you to fully understand how to measure your penis.

Originally Posted by biggiesmalls008

Ok. I was thinking more from a scientific point of view though. I know there is some confusion around these size studies, but how do scientists measure?

Then I’d probably go with straight up with your hips in a ‘neutral’ position.


Obsession is a word used by the lazy to describe the dedicated.

My Pics

AOM's training log

Ok thanks aom91.

Westla90069, I was never confused about standing or sitting. I don’t even know how you got that. I read the links, and they were completely useless. The only semi-related one was “posture related length changes and lig potential”, which ended up not resolving the issue. I would still rather have your response than no response, so thank you though.

The real problem is is that the search function is not very helpful, at least to me. It should list results according to relevancy, not most recent. I am not currently aware of how to change the settings of the searchbar, if that is even possible.

Originally Posted by biggiesmalls008
The real problem is is that the search function is not very helpful, at least to me. It should list results according to relevancy, not most recent. I am not currently aware of how to change the settings of the searchbar, if that is even possible.
Whenever I search I use “Advanced Search”…

There is a good article on searching that may help: How to use the Search button for best results


My Before and After pics -- .5" gain...

Originally Posted by biggiesmalls008
I know there is some confusion around these size studies, but how do scientists measure?
Not sure how the scientists measure — probably no “universal” method — but I bet the subjects do anything they can to get every extra millimeter recorded!


My Before and After pics -- .5" gain...

Originally Posted by biggiesmalls008

Westla90069, I was never confused about standing or sitting. I don’t even know how you got that.

I got that because when you stand or sit the position of your pelvis changes.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 02:21 PM.