Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Measuring gains in percentage.

Measuring gains in percentage.

.. Instead of inches or centimeters.

Compare a gain of 0,5 inch on a cock of 5 inches and one of 7 inches.

As result the gain in percentage is higher on the 5 inch dick. This tells us that the 5 incher gained more.

But I realize it seems visually a bit weird to say that “I have gained 5 % last time”.

How about it?


Excuse my English !

01-sept-2008 --- NBPEL 6,2" --- EG base 5,15" --- EG mid and top 5,4"

15-okt-2008 --- NBEL 6,4" --- EG base 5,3" --- EG mid 5,25" --- EG top 5,6"

This is an interesting suggestion. I almost made a similar post. I started at 5.0 BPEL, 5.0 EG. In my dreams, I’d like to be 8”x6”. My question is whether this is realistic or not. It means that I’d have to gain 3” in length. In two months, I’ve already achieved the 6” EG, so that’s no longer an issue. To get a 3” increase in length, though, I’d have to increase my length by 60% from my starting measurement. Someone who begins at 6.5” (not uncommon here) would only have to increase length by 23% to get to 8” BEPL. I don’t know about you, but a 23% increase doesn’t seem unrealistic at all. 60%, though; seems like a bit of a stretch doesn’t it? So I guess what I’m saying is that maybe percentage gains is a more meaningful measurement. Like you, I’m just wondering out loud.

Bkv2k, would you mind telling us how you gained an inch of girth in two months, please? Inquiring minds want to know! :)

Also, please enter your starting and current stats in the PE database. It’ll calculate volume for you. I think you’ll be shocked at how much of a volumetric increase one inch in girth represents.

It is an extremely valid perspective to take if you want to consider how likely it is you can grow to a certain percentage of your starting measurements.

In my spreadsheets of Size’s db, I could see that only 48% of guys ever made a second entry. You can’t assume much more about them because it could be they tried and never grew, or more likely, never established a routine and persisted. If you throw those out, the following breakdown is revealed:

Length
growth| population
—————————-
0.0% |100.0%
2.5% | 84.3%
5.0% | 71.2%
7.5% | 60.0%
10.0% | 47.5%
15.0% | 30.0%
17.5% | 22.5%
20.0% | 15.4%
25.0% | 8.8%
30.0% | 5.4%
40.0% | 1.5%
51.5% | 0.5%
55.0% | 0.4% (one guy)
63.6% | 0.3% (one guy)
64.8% | 0.2% (one guy)
70.0% | 0.1% (one guy)
77.8% | 0.0% (one guy)

Girth
growth| population
—————————-
0.0% |100.0%
2.5% | 66.6%
5.0% | 48.2%
7.5% | 36.1%
10.0% | 24.0%
15.0% | 13.9%
20.0% | 5.3%
30.0% | 2.2%
40.0% | 0.9%
50.0% | 0.3%
60.7% | 0.2% (one guy)
61.1% | 0.1% (one guy)
83.3% | 0.0% (one guy)

volume
growth | population
—————————-
0.0% |100.0%
5.0% | 83.0%
10.0% | 72.5%
20.0% | 53.2%
30.0% | 36.4%
40.0% | 24.0%
50.0% | 16.6%
60.0% | 10.3%
70.0% | 7.3%
80.0% | 5.3%
90.0% | 4.3%
100.0% | 3.3%
125.0% | 2.0%
175.0% | 1.0%
178.0% | 0.9% (one guy)
190.9% | 0.8% (one guy)
215.4% | 0.7% (one guy)
221.4% | 0.6% (one guy)
221.4% | 0.5% (one guy)
227.7% | 0.4% (one guy)
240.9% | 0.3% (one guy)
302.3% | 0.2% (one guy)
303.3% | 0.1% (one guy)
359.2% | 0.0% (one guy)

Note that I didn’t provide an even distribution for growth - I just tired to make the information a little more revealing where it gets more dense. This is also two year old data.

The way I liked to read this, is that if I can work as smart and hard as half of these 1000 guys, I can probably gain 10% length, 5% girth and 20% volume. I’ve already met those milestones, so that tells me everything I get beyond this is likely to be hard won.

You can make a lot of assumptions (and test many of them) about the larger populations, but you can see how increasingly unlikely it becomes to gain beyond a certain point. So, I cap my “realistic” ambitions at the top quartile (17.5% length, 10% girth, 40% volume). I hope to reach those in 6 months or so. I can still dream beyond that, though…

Routine

Originally Posted by cheeva
Bkv2k, would you mind telling us how you gained an inch of girth in two months, please? Inquiring minds want to know! :)

Also, please enter your starting and current stats in the PE database. It’ll calculate volume for you. I think you’ll be shocked at how much of a volumetric increase one inch in girth represents.

To keep from double posting, take a look at my thread First Gain. I just posted my routine. Starting stats are there as well. I’ll try to post stats in database.

Thank you slipstream for your stats

I can use these info to keep a more realistic track of my progress en goal.


Excuse my English !

01-sept-2008 --- NBPEL 6,2" --- EG base 5,15" --- EG mid and top 5,4"

15-okt-2008 --- NBEL 6,4" --- EG base 5,3" --- EG mid 5,25" --- EG top 5,6"

Thanks slipstream! This is (for me) very useful information. It say that 8”x6” is probably just not going to happen. With a starting length of 5 in, if I can get a 20% gain out of PE (even that’s a bit aggressive) I should be able to get to 6 in. I have a lot of opportunity from losing weight (I think maybe an inch). So, if I can get one inch from PE and one inch from weight loss that’ll put me at 7”x6”. I’d be really happy with that. I’ve laid out a 36 month project. No matter what the results I’m going to do PE for that period of time. It’ll be interesting to see where this ends up.

All this also means that the weight loss can’t be something I’m just thinking about. The possibility of gaining an inch this way is hugely significant to my potential total length gains. That means I need to put a lot more attention to that part of this journey than I am now. Thanks for the stats; they really help.

Originally Posted by bkv2k
This is an interesting suggestion. I almost made a similar post. I started at 5.0 BPEL, 5.0 EG. In my dreams, I’d like to be 8”x6”. My question is whether this is realistic or not. It means that I’d have to gain 3” in length. In two months, I’ve already achieved the 6” EG, so that’s no longer an issue. To get a 3” increase in length, though, I’d have to increase my length by 60% from my starting measurement. Someone who begins at 6.5” (not uncommon here) would only have to increase length by 23% to get to 8” BEPL. I don’t know about you, but a 23% increase doesn’t seem unrealistic at all. 60%, though; seems like a bit of a stretch doesn’t it? So I guess what I’m saying is that maybe percentage gains is a more meaningful measurement. Like you, I’m just wondering out loud.

1” of girth in 2 months?!

I would say that´s really quite difficult to achieve. Did you do only the Newbie´s Routine?

________________________________________
07/09/08 - BPEL: - 6.3” , NBPEL: - 6”; EG: - 4.75”

Short term goal - EL: 6”; EG: - 4.85”

Medium term goal - EL: 6”; EG: - 5.1”

Long term goal - EL: 6.5”; EG: - 5.5”

Final goal - EL - 7”; EG: - 6”

Originally Posted by fabio_p_lemos
1” of girth in 2 months?!

I would say that´s really quite difficult to achieve. Did you do only the Newbie´s Routine?

________________________________________
07/09/08 - BPEL: - 6.3” , NBPEL: - 6”; EG: - 4.75”

Short term goal - EL: 6”; EG: - 4.85”

Medium term goal - EL: 6”; EG: - 5.1”

Long term goal - EL: 6.5”; EG: - 5.5”

Final goal - EL - 7”; EG: - 6”

Check thread First Gain for my routine. I’m not sure I believe this gain myself.

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Understanding cell growth for maximum PE gainsmiltonic24Penis Enlargement6406-08-2017 09:35 PM
Elusive newbie gainsStarter7777Penis Enlargement1505-27-2010 10:30 PM
Measuring and gainsjustlearningPenis Enlargement Basics402-04-2008 06:45 PM
Comparative analysis of gainstinytimPenis Enlargement006-25-2003 06:39 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 07:49 PM.