May I introduce myself
Hi to all
I think it may be a little gesture of politeness if I introduce myself before asking and re-asking typical Newbie questions and pester around until all the vets are aware of my overwhelming curiosity.
So let’s go with some basic facts:
- Yes, you certainly noticed already: I like irony a lot :-)
- Caucasian, vintage 1965, and no, my real name is not Richard, but you may call me Dick
- Born in the Swiss Alps, which may explain some of my strange thinking (mountains some times block your view abroad.)
- Living in Switzerland in the greater Zurich area and paying my bills with what I get from my employer who still believes I am an IT Consultant
- Have travelled already a bit (not as a tourist but lived and worked abroad) and am interested in cultural diversity, especially if it’s broadening my mind
- Father of ?? - Until now the doorbell never rung but who knows..
- Married at age of 34 out of laziness an entire family (on second attempt, the first attempt was an error of my twenties) in order to avoid the cumbersome and embarrassing production process
- Madame’s children are by now already grown-up (25 and 23) and we have a quite strong stepchild-stepfather bound
- Show first signs of age in hair colour (no grey, the Blondie’s go to white directly) and wrinkles (which I love - like the old people being a lot in fresh air like cowboys etc)
- Optically quite short-sighted (and going to bifocal these days.. Oh age, big sigh!) which forces me to compensate with my brain and I try to think a wee more in advance
Now most folks certainly want to know more health-related facts :-)
- First comes first: yes I am a smoker since age of 23. Big sigh: I know that it’s bad and I am working on it. The fact that Nicotine reduces blood circulation needed for PE starts to be a strong motivation in my head.
- Physically as active as my profession allows, which is not always easy, but am quite committed to hiking (typically Swiss).
- Am certainly comparing my status to the shape I had in my teens and twenties when I did long-distance running, cycling (mostly uphills, light guys are bad downhills because slow) and alpine climbing.
- Am well aware that I have a typical runner’s body and have finally decided I will not be the next Arnold Schwarzenegger (have tried weight work without pharmacy aid and all I get is stronger but visible muscles.. Well, that’s for other people, not for me)
- Rather tall ( exactly 6 feet) and rather light (actually 165 US pounds) - and determined to reduce that weight back to my “fighting weight” of 140 pounds from youth before I will completely abandon smoking, because you always gain a few pounds when giving up. On a moderate diet since January, started at 176 pounds, so it seems to be working.
- I try to live a more or less healthy life when it comes to nutrition (a lot of fresh fruit and veggies, moderately avoiding fast carbs, liking beef but not every day). And I think slow food and especially self-done slow food is good for taste and health - I simply adore cooking!
- Moderate alcohol consumer, but not against it. Just being cautious because my brain is the only capital I have.
- Have had some years of THC consumption (and still occasionally do) but given up day-to-day spliffs end of my twenties because it makes my brain passive, slower and self-content, which I don’t want to be.
And finally, the sexuality and PE-specific facts everybody is waiting for:
- With 8” NBPEL and 5.5” EG I consider myself as well-endowed, although not spectacular
- EQ is no longer where it should be (I guess it’s between 6 and 7 mostly) - age doesn’t help either, and I realized this is a concern developing in my head, so I want to change that for sure.
- Sexual orientation: mainly hetero, had some pleasant (and some unpleasant) homosexual experiences but do not regret them. I think a little bi-interest remains but am not forcing on it.
- Have started PE September 17th and keep a very detailed logbook. My approach is long-term and I am determined to go slow, healthy and lasting - until my body tells me I am at the end of physical possibilities.
- Have no length or girth goals (although I surely hope both will happen), am certainly interested in getting a fit penis and finding out how I can maintain this fitness for the rest of my life.
- Actually I do follow the Newbie-Routine for manual exercises, and am adding a lot of BC Kegels as I am convince that fitness is necessary as base for growth.
So that’s it, basically. I don’t know if and how much I will post, but I am already very impressed style and tonality found at Thundersplace
It looks it is a place of mutual trust, friendly advice and support, and I hope I may contribute to that a little too.
Modified forum rule #69: Your avatar must show a JUICY ass, may it be female, male, mermaid, even sheep or horses are accepted. :-)
My logbook: Richard65 - the roadbook