Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Matter of perspective

12

Matter of perspective

Most of us desire big penises for a number of reasons. But what is ‘big’ anyway? Isn’t it just a matter of perspective? A largely built man(like 6’5”) with a 8” nb will look rather proportional. But on a man who is a foot shorter that unit will look like monster!
Also he will have more trouble supplying it with blood for hard erections, if compared to the bigger man.

I think the ‘good’ size for men should be according to their height. In the place where I live, it is said that the size of a mans honorable organ should be 10% of his height and I wholeheartedly agree. I think this is the ideal dick size goal for a man. A 16 cm nb dick would look above average on a 160 cm man and also it would look quite big to the ladies, because they see it in proportion to the rest of his physique. That’s one of the reasons I’ve started PE actually, so I could reach that local ‘golden rule’!
I think when you reach the point where your dick is 10% of your height - you can consider yourself well endowed ;]

So according to this rule, a 5 foot man with a 6”nb penis can consider himself well endowed! Of course this is all relative, but I think it can put a good standard in your mind! Anyone agree/disagree?


Start: 1. June- 15cm NBP x 12cm EG / 1. August- 16.5cm NBP x 12.3cm EG

Goal: 18,5cm NBP x 14cm EG

I disagree because the size I want is the size that is most pleasurable for women. So if the woman I am in a relationship with wanted a 7” ideally, then I would want to be 7”, if she wanted 8”, I would want 8”. I just look at being short as a bonus for making a big penis look like a monster :) .

Gimli


Start: May 12, 2007 BPEL: 5.551" EG: 4.646" FL: 3.051" FG: 3.858" Please Fill Out My Survey: Click Me!

Now: July 13, 2007 BPEL: 6.250" EG: 5.500" FL: 3.346" FG: 4.488"

Goal: BPEL: 7.000" EG: 6.000" FL: 5.000" FG: 4.750"

I’m 5’10” (70”), so my goal size agrees with you.


God gave me: 4.75" BPEL / 5" EG

Currently: 6" BPEL / 5.25" EG

Goal: 7" BPEL / 5.75" EG

Originally Posted by Gimli
I disagree because the size I want is the size that is most pleasurable for women. So if the woman I am in a relationship with wanted a 7” ideally, then I would want to be 7”, if she wanted 8”, I would want 8”. I just look at being short as a bonus for making a big penis look like a monster :) .

Gimli

I guess I am not the kind of person who sees, a monster instead of a penis, as a bonus. I think there should be balance and proportion. Although making your precious lady feel more pleasure through making her filled up with your love machine is very important indeed! But that is not what I am talking about here. I am talking about the size that should make a man feel comfortable when checking himself out in the mirror after a shower ;]

And I think 10% does just that.

Originally Posted by townhouse
I’m 5’10” (70”), so my goal size agrees with you.

Nope actually, I had NBP in mind =p

But that’s close enough!


Start: 1. June- 15cm NBP x 12cm EG / 1. August- 16.5cm NBP x 12.3cm EG

Goal: 18,5cm NBP x 14cm EG

I had never thought about it in a ‘percentage of height’ way Blind, and have never heard that ‘golden rule’. But from a perspective of aesthetics, I think 10% is about right.

Are you an artist or a sculptor, Blind? Because that rule of yours seems to be about an aesthetic, more so than function, which is an interesting angle of inquiry.


Before: I'd like to show you something I'm very proud of, but you'll have to move real close.

After: I\'d like to show you something I\'m very proud of, but you guys in the front row will have to stand back.

God gave men both a penis and a brain, but unfortunately not enough blood supply to run both at the same time. - Robin Williams (:

I disagree, at 180cm, my dick is 7.25 NBP or 18.1 cm and believe me, it does not look that “big”, a bit thick but that is it.


Obsession is a word used by the lazy to describe the dedicated.

My Pics

AOM's training log

Luckily what you consider to be the “proper” size has nothing to do with reality. Also your theory about body size, cock size and blood flow is totally wrong.

Just as a point of interest, some of the smallest guys in porn body frame wise have the largest cocks and they don’t have any trouble keeping it up.

Also, a 8”X6” cock looks big no matter what size guy it is on.

Originally Posted by Blind
I guess I am not the kind of person who sees, a monster instead of a penis, as a bonus.

Well then I don’t think you and I will be able to see eye to eye :) .

Oh, and regarding the proportionate size making a man feel comfortable in the mirror. Do you think a 5’6” man (a very short man in other words) would be able to look in the mirror and say to himself, “I feel really happy with my penis because sure it may be smaller than most of the guys out there, but it fits my height perfectly!”.

I’m building a tripod, and am going for the circus freak out of proportion look. 8 x 6 sounds good for me :) , as I’m 5’6”.

Gimli


Start: May 12, 2007 BPEL: 5.551" EG: 4.646" FL: 3.051" FG: 3.858" Please Fill Out My Survey: Click Me!

Now: July 13, 2007 BPEL: 6.250" EG: 5.500" FL: 3.346" FG: 4.488"

Goal: BPEL: 7.000" EG: 6.000" FL: 5.000" FG: 4.750"

Some of this ground has been covered already in previous threads about correlations between penis length and body size. Amongst other things, it’s been shown that there is a small, though barely significant, natural correlation between height and penis length.

I suspect that nature does not have genital size directly correlate to body size, precisely because of the problems that could cause in mating between individuals of different sizes. So from a functional perspective that others have already alluded to, it’s not necessarily ideal to have a larger penis to go with a larger body, as problems with female partners are likely to follow.

FF

The survey I am currently conducting (which is linked to in my signature) currently shows that 16% of the length of the penis is attributed to height. Only number I can remember off of the top of my head, but if you want specifics just check the thread out. I am also not saying this is fact, I am just saying this is what my survey is showing. If you haven’t participated in the survey yet, PLEASE do, just remember to use you Pre-PE BPEL and erect girth (as well as your height obviously).

Gimli


Start: May 12, 2007 BPEL: 5.551" EG: 4.646" FL: 3.051" FG: 3.858" Please Fill Out My Survey: Click Me!

Now: July 13, 2007 BPEL: 6.250" EG: 5.500" FL: 3.346" FG: 4.488"

Goal: BPEL: 7.000" EG: 6.000" FL: 5.000" FG: 4.750"

Originally Posted by gprent
Luckily what you consider to be the “proper” size has nothing to do with reality. Also your theory about body size, cock size and blood flow is totally wrong.

Just as a point of interest, some of the smallest guys in porn body frame wise have the largest cocks and they don’t have any trouble keeping it up.

Also, a 8”X6” cock looks big no matter what size guy it is on.


I am not any ‘theory maker’, gprent.=] And I am not an anatomical doctor, but logically, I thought that the bigger the man, the more blood supply he has. But I guessed you proved me wrong! ;]

I am just offering a point of view, a local influence, I guess. I just happen to have heard this 10% rule and it sticked to my mind. This rule doesn’t put enormous expectations on the shorter guys, from the point of aesthetics ,like mr.Happy said(PS:sculptor- no, artist- yes, just music). If a 5’ man thinks that 6 NB looks very small for him, although Its hard for me to believe it, then I guess he can surpass that if he pleases to. 6 NB erect length is ALREADY an average figure, although he falls way below the average figure in height - see what I mean? And notice I am only talking about the image of the penis in proportion to the body, not the function or satisfaction for the lady. =]

Originally Posted by FrenumFellow
Some of this ground has been covered already in previous threads about correlations between penis length and body size. Amongst other things, it’s been shown that there is a small, though barely significant, natural correlation between height and penis length.

I suspect that nature does not have genital size directly correlate to body size, precisely because of the problems that could cause in mating between individuals of different sizes. So from a functional perspective that others have already alluded to, it’s not necessarily ideal to have a larger penis to go with a larger body, as problems with female partners are likely to follow.

FF

What HASN’T been covered on these forums elsewhere?! lol
It’s too bad that I don’t fit into that category of height/dick correlation. As I am relatively tall,about 185cm and at the start only had a 15 cm unit. ={ But in reality, if I was 150 cm, then I wouldn’t sweat on enlarging it.


Start: 1. June- 15cm NBP x 12cm EG / 1. August- 16.5cm NBP x 12.3cm EG

Goal: 18,5cm NBP x 14cm EG

Wanting to be big all over is just plain greedy :p

I think your weight has a lot to do with it too. If your 5’10” and 240lb, an 8 incher will look smaller than if your 5’10” 150lbs.


2003: 5.75" BPEL, 3" Flacid /2004: 6.75" BPEL, 5" Flacid

2007: 7.5" BPEL, 5.5" Flacid /NOW: 8" BPEL, 5.74" Flacid

/Goal: 8.5" BPEL, 6" Flacid

Disagree !!!

Top
12
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Does size matter? Yes, maybe and no...SS4JelqPenis Enlargement2110-30-2012 08:49 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 04:08 PM.