Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Masturbation is bad

Has anyone seen the Seinfeld episode about this? George stops masturbating and becomes extremely smart, learning new languages, science, physics etc. Obviously it is a comedy, but I think there might be something to it.

Personally I feel more focused and motivated during a period of masturbatory abstinence. My theory is this: since we have a natural desire to procreate, and masturbation (to ejaculation) satisfies that desire, when we don’t ejaculate the drive is still there but can be redirected toward other things.

That being said, the longest I’ve ever gone without rubbing one out is 3 weeks, so I wonder what a longer break would do. I’ve really got to look into this orgasming without ejaculating thing. Best of both worlds!

All maimeds should be Nobel-prize winners :) .

Originally Posted by heatseeker
Has anyone seen the Seinfeld episode about this? George stops masturbating and becomes extremely smart, learning new languages, science, physics etc. Obviously it is a comedy, but I think there might be something to it.


Yep seen it and at the end has sex and becomes dumb again.

What was funny with that episode was Elaine. She was getting dumber by the lack of sex.


I have decided whatever I do I will move forward in life

Originally Posted by padawan

What was funny with that episode was Elaine. She was getting dumber by the lack of sex.

I think my girlfriend is the same way. That’s why I have sex with her often. :D


Last edited by heatseeker : 01-25-2009 at . Reason: fix smiley

Masturbation without ejaculation is good. If you masturbate, your body produces some kind of substance that makes you want to go to sleep. It causes energy drop. It might have evolutionary reasons.

Originally Posted by iDare

Masturbation without ejaculation is good. If you masturbate, your body produces some kind of substance that makes you want to go to sleep. It causes energy drop. It might have evolutionary reasons.

That is a very obscure explanation!


I have decided whatever I do I will move forward in life

Walter,

You asked for thoughts. You are finding greater joy in your experiences without masturbation. Good! Great! More power to you! Seeking greater happiness and satisfaction is a very worthwhile endeavor.

You mentioned difficulty with going to sleep at times. Some things you might find helpful: going to bed before 10 p.m., washing (or soaking) your feet in cold water just before going to bed, and avoid doing a lot of mental work just before going to bed.

In cold water? Are you sure?

Yes, please expound on the cold water on feet theory. I have cold feet and go to sleep with wool socks on half of the time - I can’t go to sleep easily if my feet are cold.


regards, mgus

Taped onto the dashboard of a car at a junkyard, I once found the following: "Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement." The car was crashed.

Primary goal: To have an EQ above average (i.e. streetsmart, compassionate about life and happy) Secondary goal: to make an anagram of my signature denoting how I feel about my gains

The idea of the cold water on the feet before going to bed is to draw blood from the upper areas of the body, the head actually, to warm the feet and thereby quiet the mind so that it becomes more restful.

I might try that some time, the cold water thing.

I find if I don’t masturbate for a long time I can’t focus on anything and I get really anxious and antsy. I also get blue balls from PE if I am not relieving myself often enough (usually about every 3 or 4 days). I do feel drained though if I do it to often. I guess the answer is balance then as has been said.

On the topic of “the multi-orgasmic man” which I have read. How easy was it for you guys to have an orgasm without ejaculation. I have tried and I couldn’t do it. Any tips? Things you realized once you finally accomplished it? I would really like to be able to do that.

Originally Posted by walter
Masturbation is bad. Let me say that this does not mean that I believe masturbation is morally wrong. Experience has taught me that I have wasted a lot of potential by masturbating. If you don’t believe me, try to stop for a week or two. You’ll notice that you’ll be more attentive to your enviroment, socially adept, confident, and women will find you more attractive. I plan to stop masturbating permanently. I can’t prove it with objective data, but I believe that abstinence cures depression. I stopped playing with myself for over twenty days and felt like superman. Then, I caved in one night and the next day I felt like shit. I had no energy and people seemed to dislike me more than usual. I tried to abstain again and made it 11 days. It has taken me three days to recover. I love testosterone buzz. It is hard to go to sleep at night, but in the morning you are up—and so is your unit. You are listening to someone who masturbated almost everyday since he was 14. It is a destructive addiction. It was harder for me to quit cigarettes than it is for me to stop playing with myself.
Any thoughts?

Masturbating is not a big deal, but ejaculating should be avoided as much as possible when practicing PE techniques. I try to restrain myself to once or twice a week.


Starting stats: Feb 08: [7.3 BPEL * 4.9? EG]----Now: [8.00 BPEL * 5.1-5.2 EG]------GOAL: [8 NBPEL * 6 EG]

Perception is reality.

Agreed, masturbating without ejaculation such as edging is no problem and I believe is beneficial as it will help you last longer in bed. Ejaculating from sex doesn’t seem to have any of the bad effects of masturbatory ejaculation, even at high frequency- not sure why.

Dang!

Originally Posted by walter
Masturbation is bad. Let me say that this does not mean that I believe masturbation is morally wrong. Experience has taught me that I have wasted a lot of potential by masturbating. If you don’t believe me, try to stop for a week or two. You’ll notice that you’ll be more attentive to your enviroment, socially adept, confident, and women will find you more attractive. I plan to stop masturbating permanently. I can’t prove it with objective data, but I believe that abstinence cures depression. I stopped playing with myself for over twenty days and felt like superman. Then, I caved in one night and the next day I felt like shit. I had no energy and people seemed to dislike me more than usual. I tried to abstain again and made it 11 days. It has taken me three days to recover. I love testosterone buzz. It is hard to go to sleep at night, but in the morning you are up—and so is your unit. You are listening to someone who masturbated almost everyday since he was 14. It is a destructive addiction. It was harder for me to quit cigarettes than it is for me to stop playing with myself.
Any thoughts?

Walter, you take all the fun out of life! I am in my 60’s and still do it a minimum of once or twice per day, Always twice on PE days. Do it shortly after sex, too. Some days 6 or 7 times. I really enjoy every time. I feel good, clean, relaxed, and satisfied almost every time. It reduces your chances of prostate cancer. Helps you sleep. I believe that it increases your long-term testosterone levels. People on a bodybuilding site told me I have the body of a 30 year old and I am more than twice that age. I don’t think it has harmed me physically or mentally. And I have had good PE gains.

Man, I hate to hear that “it is a destructive addiction.” Guess I will have to stop, now, dang it.

walter-

We have lot’s of sex, but I only cum once per month - suites me :)
I often edge as part of my PE routine, but I never allow myself to cum (except occasionally once or twice a year by accident). But yeas, sure does give you energy. If you follow the link in my sig, you will eventually find a piece I wrote about it.


I'm fed up of having a signature!

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 03:05 AM.